Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 515 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 12873

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I have not had any interest at all in these. Are my prices to high? Just a bad time to sell? If someone wants to give me a reason iwould love to hearwhat you all think. I want to sell these....have a spcial surprise gift for the kids I am trying to get !

Desperation (gift edition)- $65 shipped insured in the US
    Insomnia (gift edition)- $65 shipped insured in the US
    FDNS (gift editon) - $110 shipped insured in the US
    From a Buick 8 (gift edition)- $150 shipped insured in the US
    The Talisman (gift edition) -$150 shipped insured in the US
    Talisman/Black House (Grant set) - $115 shipped insured in the US

I think thats it.....please PM or email me at rrdunaway@msn.com

Offers welcome !!!
    Seems like good prices however I am saving up for Germany. I really would love the Insomnia but not good timing for me. Sorry.
    Welcome in Germany ... soon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I have not had any interest at all in these. Are my prices to high? Just a bad time to sell? If someone wants to give me a reason iwould love to hearwhat you all think. I want to sell these....have a spcial surprise gift for the kids I am trying to get !

Desperation (gift edition)- $65 shipped insured in the US
    Insomnia (gift edition)- $65 shipped insured in the US
    FDNS (gift editon) - $110 shipped insured in the US
    From a Buick 8 (gift edition)- $150 shipped insured in the US
    The Talisman (gift edition) -$150 shipped insured in the US
    Talisman/Black House (Grant set) - $115 shipped insured in the US

I think thats it.....please PM or email me at rrdunaway@msn.com

Offers welcome !!!
    Seems like good prices however I am saving up for Germany. I really would love the Insomnia but not good timing for me. Sorry.
    My Dad will be there Dec/Jan as well visiting relatives!!! To the "Fatherland" LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Thanks! We are all very stressed right now. I hope you folks are nice. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    My Dad will be there Dec/Jan as well visiting relatives!!! To the "Fatherland" LOL LOL LOL
    Very cool! I hope he has a great trip.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

guys,its kinds tough to make out what i have in my collection,regarding signed limiteds,numbered or pc etc.. so here is whats left of the signed limiteds followed by signed trades,prices are dollars,thx,barry.
    from a buick 5 #507...350
    skeleton crew #837...600
    black house #1364...270
    the talisman #961...600
    desperation #1250...290
    the regulators #212 (check for bottle of irish mist!)...600
    girl who loved tom gordon #29...950
    insomnia #880...330
    salems lot #213...1100
    prime evil pc... 250
    secretary of dreams vol. 1 #507...300
    full dark no stars #685...400
    transgressions #78...300
    nightvisions 5 #10...180
    borderlands 5 #205...220
    quietly now #225...200
    green mile #134...1500
    ideal genuine man #262...140
    11/22/63...300
    gauntlet 2 #64...180
    very best of new horror #36...300
    it #78...650
    he is legend #582...230
    book of the dead pc...180
    under the dome...270
    the following are UK signed limiteds...
    postscrips 10 #137...200
    colorado kid (miller) #127...250
    colorado kid (chadbourne) #21...250
    colorado kid (potter) #146...250
    rose madder #36...250
    under the dome #365...220
    wind through the keyhole #157...390
    bag of bones #1856...170

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

the following are signed trades. all are 1st/1st unless stated.
    under the dome...190
    just after sunset...180
    11/22/63...200
    full dark,no stars...200
    insomnia...200
    liseys story...180
    faithful...180
    best american short story p/b...130
    liseys story uk...(3rd edition)...130
    nightmares in the sky...inscribed to richard later printing,difficult to find signed...180
    carrie...ex library,tears to d/j ,damage to book at binding (a pity)...250
    postscripts 10 1/300 uk ...150
    thx,barry.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

also have a secretary of dreams vol.1 arc flatsigned...275

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, folks!

Financial times are tough on my family right now and I'm having to sell a few bucks to scrape buy. I wanted to offer them here to my friends first before going to eBay. All prices are in U.S. dollars. So, without further ado:

#1: Wizard & Glass 1st US edition, Grant Books. F/F <--which is rare for this book. $150
    #2: The Grant Books Artist edition of Wolves of The Calla: $125 F/F Condition
    #3: The Grant Books Artist edition of Song of Susannah: $100 F/F Condition
    #4: The Grant Books Artist edition of The Dark Tower: $125 F/F Condition
    #5: The Grant Books Artist edition of The Little Sisters of Eluria: $100 F/F Condition
    #6: Horns by Joe Hill, Signed Numbered Limited Slip-Cased edition from PS Publishing with extra content. $120 F/F Condition

Please PM me if you are interested. My family deeply appreciates any interest you may have.

These prices are for this week only! They will go on eBay this weekend!

Thanks!

Ben
    Last edited by Ben Eads; 11-19-2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: More Content
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I am about to receive the following books as payment for some money owed to me:

$150 Signed Duma Key 1st edition
    $175 Signed Just After Sunset 1st edition
    $100 The Waste Lands ARC
    $100 Song of Susannah ARC
    $100 Wolves of the Calla ARC
    $100 The Dark Tower VII ARC

I would prefer payment sent as a Paypal gift, and would prefer to ship within the US.

Shipping and insurance on the first item is $10....add $4 for each additional item.

Prices on the first item are firm, but I will knock 20% off on a second item of equal or lesser value.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Wow! Great prices*. The signed Duma Key is very high on my want list. I would imagine these will sell quickly.

*I don't track prices so please don't take my word for fact. Just seems like decent prices.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default New Items Added!

Hey, friends!

I just added a book to my list above, as well as prices.

This is a great opportunity to snag some great books!

This is the last week they will be offered here on the site--or for these prices. They will be listed on eBay this weekend!

Again, many thanks!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Hey, friends!

I just added a book to my list above, as well as prices.

This is a great opportunity to snag some great books!

This is the last week they will be offered here on the site--or for these prices. They will be listed on eBay this weekend!

Again, many thanks!
    Best of luck to you!! Sorry for the tough times. Those are really good prices!!! Be well!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I deleted my previous post about the following books as I received them today, and had to make a few changes to the descriptions.

$135 Signed Duma Key 1st edition/2nd printing in FINE CONDITION
    $175 Signed Just After Sunset 1st edition/1st printing FINE CONDITION includes flyer, ticket stub, & bookmark from 11/06/10 signing
    $125 The Waste Lands ARC
    $100 Song of Susannah ARC
    $100 Wolves of the Calla ARC SOLD
    $100 The Dark Tower VII ARC SOLD

I would prefer payment sent as a Paypal gift, and would prefer to ship within the US.

Shipping and insurance on the first item is $10....add $4 for each additional item.

Prices on the first item are firm, but I will knock 20% off on a second item of equal or lesser value.

Thank you for your consideration.

IF YOU BUY THE DUMA KEY FOR $135, I WOULD ADD A CD TRAYCASE FOR 11/22/63 FOR JUST $25 MORE.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    under the dome...190
    just after sunset...180
    11/22/63...200
    full dark,no stars...200
    insomnia...200
    liseys story...180
    faithful...180
    nightmares in the sky...inscribed to richard later printing,difficult to find signed...180
    thx,barry.
    Received two of three books today from Barry. Excellent packaging and shipped arrived safe from Ireland. So happy, I am ordering Faithful! I will then have 30 flatsigned books with 36 more to go. I will be broke or dead before I finish. I will eventually have my own flatsigned collection of The DArk tower series. I am missing Book 3, 4 and 6

Thank you Barry for my new editions.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I too received items from Barry
    very well packed

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    under the dome...190
    just after sunset...180
    11/22/63...200
    full dark,no stars...200
    insomnia...200
    liseys story...180
    faithful...180
    thx,barry.
    Received two of three books today from Barry. Excellent packaging and shipped arrived safe from Ireland. So happy, I am ordering Faithful! I will then have 30 flatsigned books with 36 more to go. I will be broke or dead before I finish. I will eventually have my own flatsigned collection of The DArk tower series. I am missing Book 3, 4 and 6

Thank you Barry for my new editions.
    Can we burn it? LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I too received items from Barry
    very well packed
    Me too and ditto!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine from Barry made it from Cork to Colorado Springs ... in 3 days!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm really glad guys,thx so much and enjoy!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Barry, I got my magazines today, thanks a lot! Like the others, I'm sorry you have to sell but I'm glad I can help you out.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if anyone's looking, but two dutch limited showed up for sale:
    - De Beproeving (The Stand) 1 of 750, asking price €125.
    - Gevangen (Under the Dome) 1 of 750, asking price €35.

Both at the sale seller. If someone's interested, PM and I'll help.

http://www.boekwinkeltjes.nl/singleo...p?id=126690556
    http://www.boekwinkeltjes.nl/singleo...p?id=126684690

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, they stated the De Beproeving as number 242 of 750. Which was in my collection for a short time, before I sold it again, because it has a sunfaded spine! Not mentioned on that page though.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like those books. That is all.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Hmm, they stated the De Beproeving as number 242 of 750. Which was in my collection for a short time, before I sold it again, because it has a sunfaded spine! Not mentioned on that page though.
    Thanks for the info.

Then I'll contact the seller. I've ordered it for Resident Chris, but it's a "no sale" if that's the case. (Especially for that price. With sunfaded spine it's not worth more than 60 euro, imo)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I purchased that copy for €75 and I sold it to Roog for the same price. So I think you're right, Niels. Maybe €60 is a little low because you don't find it for sale very often, and it has the numbered card as well if I recall correctly. But €60-75 sounds right.

Country
    Country Flag

I've asked the seller a picture of the dustjacket and leave it to Chris how to act.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let us know how things end up.

I sold both these books, De Beproeving #242 and Gevangen #694, together for €100 to some Dutch guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 515 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast