Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 515 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE OR TRADE

11-22-63 Blue Proof (US - Scribner).

Send me your offer by PM.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC Sale!!!!!

- 11/22/63 Cemetery Dance Slipcase (F): $30.00
    - S/L SOD I Cemetery Dance Traycase (F): $30.00
    - DT VI Song of Susannah Signed by Darrel Anderson w/Collector Slipcase (F/F) : $60.00

Payment via PayPal Gift.......

Domestic Shipping Included / International Actual.....

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collection For Sale

In June '11 after filling up my car at a petrol station and while walking over to the kiosk to pay i was hit by a car and almost killed (happened to a famous writer before i think!) The elderly gent was scooting thru the station to dodge traffic lights when he hit me doing about 25mph. He says he never saw me! Petrol station speed limit is 5mph! I suffered injuries to both legs (torn,tendons,ligament,cartilage), buckled hips,rips,arms etc. All in all he fucked me over pretty good. Doctors said the fact that im a gym rat and weigh a solid 220lbs saved my life. So...14 months later and still recovering but unable to work the money squeeze is on. And therefore my King collection has to go.
    I have about 50 signed books,many of those S/L's, IT,Salems Lot, FDNS, etc. plus many trades all 1st's.
    I have almost all Gift Editions and almost all UK & US 1st editions.
    Most magazine 1st appearances including all the Cavaliers and a few pre Carrie like Moth,Contraband 2 ,Startling Mysteries etc.
    Most anthologies US & UK and a lot of Proofs.ARC's some of which are signed.
    An awful lot of promo items,promo booklets etc.
    You can see most of these in the Collection Thread. All are pretty much in fine condition. Ive been out of the loop for awhile so im not sure the exact market value but if you see something you like let me know thru PM and we can try and sort a price. Shipping is from Ireland so bear that in mind. I'd prefer to sell to collectors here first and if they see something they want great,then i'll go the ebay route.
    Paypal payment use the Gift option.A ll books are smoke free. I may have left info out...sorry,so lmk if i did. Thx,Barry.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Barry! I noticed you hadn't posted for some time already but man... this SUCKS. I wish you all the best with your recovery. And it's a damn shame you have to sell your collection.

I am interested in some of your books and magazines and will send you a PM about them, but I would be much happier if all this hadn't happened and you wouldn't need to sell...

Good luck, mate!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that Barry, good luck for the future1

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Tragic accident. Glad you made it, take care of you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, Barry. Hope you get better soon.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

God, that's terrible Barry. Hope your health improves mate.
    You have a fantastic collection too.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Barry
    all the best and good luck on the recovery.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Barry,
    I'm very sorry life has thrown you a curve ball, get better soon.
    Rich

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck on your recovery, Barry. Keep strong!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear you are having to sell your collection. Best wishes on your recovery.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Barry, I am so sorry that this happened to you. It was such stupidity on the driver's part that it pisses me off.

Wishing you the best in your continued recovery.

- Patrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that ..... ALL THE BEST !!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know each of us dreads that moment where we would consider selling our collection. It sounds like you have quite a special one too. I'm still pretty much paycheck to paycheck myself so the only books I get tend to be the ones I luck into at the publishers rate, although even they seem to be setting much higher initial prices these days. With a large collection, involving a tedious shipping, wouldn't you do better through a full collection consignment through Betts? Not quite sure how that all works, but you just have 1 shipment to get together, plus the books are priced and sold at the right market price.

Certainly hope you get better, and find a steady cash flow before all that happens though so you can keep your collection.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Sue his ass and take everything he's got so you can keep your collection....
    And I would start moaning about how the elderly shouldnt drive after a certain age but since my "elderly" age is fast approaching I think Ill keep my mouth shut.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So sorry to hear!!! Best of luck to you and yours!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

thx for all the well wishes guys,i really appreciate it.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Secretary of Dreams Volume Two S/L #599 $230 Shipping included ( paypal gift )

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow that's a great deal. Wish I had some spare coin to take you up on that.
    Come on people, someone here must be looking for a copy....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great price.

If anyone misses out on Olverts' book (I doubt it will last long), I am offering the same book for $250 shipped inside the US (Paypal gift).

That's approximately $75 cheaper than it would have cost you to buy it direct from the publisher.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

CHRISTINE S/L - $625 plus shipping SOLD

And I'm bumping these again - make me an offer! All in NF condition except where noted.

UK editions

Bag of Bones 1/1 SOLD
    Black House 1/1
    Danse Macabre trade PB - VG+
    Different Seasons 1/1
    DT4 - Wizard and Glass trade PB - VG+
    From A Buick 8 1/1
    Hearts In Atlantis 1/1
    Needful Things 1/1
    Rose Madder 1/1 (scarce 1st state)
    TGWLTG 1/1 SOLD
    The Regulators 1/1
    The Shining 1/1 - VG
    The Shining 1/1 priceclipped/rebound - VG good placeholder copy
    The Shining/Carrie/Misery omnibus (reprint)
    The Talisman 1/1
    Thinner (with belly band) SOLD
    Under The Dome 1/1 - as new

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Michaël, just sent you a PM ... give me a yell back!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Barry - Hate hearing when stuff like this happens; you're out thinking it's going to be a normal day and then some jackass screws up your entire life in an instant. Regardless of his age I do hope you're going after him, especially since he was intentionally breaking the law and not paying any attention whatsoever. Jerk.

If I might be so bold, can I suggest that, if you've got it, posting a written list of what you've got, with the S/L numbers and such? I was going through your collection and honestly it's all pretty overwhelming ... so many things interesting that you don't know where to start and I'm sure I'm missing stuff. Also, since it's such a good sized collection you might even think about doing like Shannon did for the 3rd party last year, maybe putting together a mass sale here (with permission, of course). That way you could try and get the funds that you'd like for each of them without having to worry about eBay fees. Hell, you could even do a silent auction with minimum bids that way you're not having to negogiate on so many different items. And of course there's always Betts!

Just suggestions ... it sucks that need to sell, but I think if you're going to sell you should at least get the prices that you want/need (I never liked "make me an offer" because that's an open door for low-balls, but that's just my opinion).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's terrible to have to sell your collection for a reason like that. I know I'd be devastated. However, since I'm getting some of your books I have mixed feelings about it and feel guilty as hell.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 515 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast