My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

All Gone!!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eyes of the Dragon #322 $450 + shipping (Book is NOT in excellent condition. With a grading scale of Mint, Fine, Good, and Poor I give the book a Fine and the slipcase a Very Good at best. Slipcase has cosmetic damage but it still structurally sound with no bends to the slipcase. I can provide pictures to interested parties.)

From a Buick 8 #238 (matching number with FDNS) $550 + shipping

Desperation with Remarque by Don Maitz, includes preliminary sketch of the remarque, print, and anything else that was provided by Don Maitz with the purchase. $600 + shipping

Insomnia Print signed by King a Phil Hale $55 + shipping

Non-King items
    Coraline by Neil Gaiman $50 + shipping (inscribed "-Margaret- Neil Gaiman and has a remarque/sketch. Picture can be provided. 1st edition, not first printing)
    Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell $30 + shipping (inscribed "To Margaret, Best Wishes Patricia Cornwell" and dated 10-23-98.)

OFFERS WILL BE READ AND RESPONDED TO. SERIOUS OFFERS MAY BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. PAYPAL, CASHIER'S CHECK, PERSONAL CHECK, AND MONEY ORDER ACCEPTED (personal checks MUST clear before I can send anything).
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Some non-King if anyone is interested:

Richard Laymon:
    The Cellar s/n 315/500 Cemetery Dance
    The Beast House s/n 315/400 Cemetery Dance
    The Midnight Tour s/n 315/1000 Cemetery Dance
    Friday Night In Beast House no signature Cemetery Dance
    Alarms signed Zeising 1st edition
    One Rainy Night signed Headline

All in very good condition. Would want to sell the Beast House series together. PM with offers if interested.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

Richard Laymon:

All in very good condition. Would want to sell the Beast House series together. PM with offers if interested.
    Not sure, but you may want to post here as well..................

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-FS-WTB-thread

Good Luck!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

Richard Laymon:

Not sure, but you may want to post here as well..................

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-FS-WTB-thread

Good Luck!!!!
    Thanks for the tip!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st/1st of Full Dark, No Stars in Fine Condition.

$225

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

All books in F/F condition with the exception of EOTD, which has very minor surface wear on the slipcase.

$325 Black House S/L
    $650 Colorado Kid S/LTD
    $325 Desperation S/L
    $600 Eyes of the Dragon S/L
    $100 Little Sisters of Eluria (AE)
    $325 Little Sisters of Eluria S/L
    SOLD - $400 DT III Waste Lands S/L
    SOLD - $400 DT IV Wizard and Glass S/L
    $400 DT V Wolves of the Calla S/L
    $400 DT VI Song of Susanna S/L
    $400 DT VII The Dark Tower
    $400 The Road to the Dark Tower S/LTD

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Playphish,

Are the DT books matching numbers?.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You're a little too late

Unless you want just 5,6 and 7. I didn't ask about those.

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Creating some shelf space. Feel free to message me with questions or offers.

Desperation S/L $260
    Black House S/L $280
    Colorado Kid S/L (Miller Ed.)$200(1 copy left)(sale pending)
    Colorado Kid S/L (Chadbourne Ed.)$200(sale pending)
    LSoE S/L w/ matching # artist Ed $375
    He is Legend S/L $150
    Killer Inside Me (signed and intro by King) $150
    DT 4 1st/1st - Make offer
    DT 7 Artist Ed. - Make offer

Also considering selling my DT S/L set. LSoE w/ matching artist ed, plus DT3-7, all #1064. Anyone interested? Send any reasonable offers.

Steve
    Last edited by batsker; 03-13-2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Dropped a few prices. Sold a few books. ;-)
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

I'll take this:

LSoE S/L w/ matching # artist Ed $375

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed copy of FDNS on ebay right now with a small tear to the first blank page.

BUY IT NOW price is $165.

Here is the link....

SIGNED FDNS

If anyone here wants it, I will sell it to you directly for the opening bid of $150.

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone interested in a poor man's 'SALEM'S LOT gift edition (Centipede) that I ended up with a couple of years ago? The book is in great shape and you don't notice it on the outside but it has two major flaws: 1) a previous owner's bookplate on the FEP and 2) (this is really insane) the previous owner has actually underlined passages in the book with a yellow marker!!

Obviously my asking price is not going to be very high.

If you are interested in getting a placeholder copy or if you are happy with the book looking great on your shelf, please send me a PM and we can work something out. Insured and signed-for shipping from The Netherlands to the US is $36; I'll need to get an exact quote for shipping to other countries.

Image from the Internet:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

´´bookplate + underlined passages in the book with a yellow marker´´
    Hope you have punched the previous owner in his face...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Wow....I would really like to know the purpose of that.

I mean, it had to have seemed like a good idea at the time - but why? A paperback on Amazon is .01...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it boggles the mind.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I have a signed copy of FDNS on ebay right now with a small tear to the first blank page.

BUY IT NOW price is $165.

Here is the link....

SIGNED FDNS

If anyone here wants it, I will sell it to you directly for the opening bid of $150.

PM me if interested.
    So I listed the book with a $165.00 BIN price, and it just sold for $201.50.

I am amazed.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just listed a bunch of goodies on ebay.

Click the link below.

TIPPY'S STUFF ON EBAY
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To those that PMd me about The S/L of Insomnia, I apologize for not responding. Medical issues kept me away for a bit. I have listed it on ebay. I checked around and it looks like the average cost is $350 with the highest being at veryfinebooks for $499. That is ofc #280 and mine is the PC copy. So I have put the buyitnow at $329. Take a look if you do not already own the book. It is unread ofc, and very little sign of being opened. Thanks.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold a few books and dropped a few prices.

Creating some shelf space. Feel free to message me with questions or offers.

Black House S/L $275(with matching # Grant Tal/BH Set $350)
    He is Legend S/L $150
    Killer Inside Me (signed and intro by King) $140
    DT 4 1st/1st - Make offer
    DT 7 Artist Ed. - Make offer

Also considering selling my DT S/L set. LSoE w/ matching artist ed, plus DT3-7, all #1064. Anyone interested? Send any reasonable offers.

Steve
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also curious if anyone is interested in my collection of magazines with 1st print King short stories. I have most of the Cavalier/Adult mags, New Yorkers, etc. If you're serious, I can get you a comprehensive list and pics of what I have. Just let me know. I am trying to trim my collection down to the essentials, and trying to finance a recent purchase I made that I probably should have waited on, but oh well!

Steve

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am selling some of my collection. Here's what I have to offer.

Eyes of the Dragon #322 $450 + shipping (Book is NOT in excellent condition. With a grading scale of Mint, Fine, Good, and Poor I give the book a Fine and the slipcase a Very Good at best. Slipcase has cosmetic damage but it still structurally sound with no bends to the slipcase. I can provide pictures to interested parties.)

From a Buick 8 #238 $550 + shipping

Desperation with Remarque by Don Maitz, includes preliminary sketch of the remarque, print, and anything else that was provided by Don Maitz with the purchase. $600 + shipping

Insomnia Print signed by King a Phil Hale $55 + shipping

He is Legend #224 $215+ shipping Signed by Stephen King, Joe Hill, and many others. This edition also includes the beveled slipcase as issued by the publisher.

Non-King items
    Coraline by Neil Gaiman $50 + shipping (inscribed "-Margaret- Neil Gaiman" and has a remarque/sketch. Picture can be provided. 1st edition, not first printing)

Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell $30 + shipping (inscribed "To Margaret, Best Wishes Patricia Cornwell" and dated 10-23-98.)

ALL OFFERS WILL BE READ, CONSIDERED AND RESPONDED TO. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. PAYPAL, CASHIER'S CHECK, PERSONAL CHECK, AND MONEY ORDER ACCEPTED (personal checks MUST clear before I can send anything).
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by batsker View Post
    I'm also curious if anyone is interested in my collection of magazines with 1st print King short stories. I have most of the Cavalier/Adult mags, New Yorkers, etc. If you're serious, I can get you a comprehensive list and pics of what I have. Just let me know. I am trying to trim my collection down to the essentials, and trying to finance a recent purchase I made that I probably should have waited on, but oh well!

Steve
    I've gotten quite a few requests about these, so to simplify things, I will put up a comprehensive list of what I have later this week. It may take a bit, because I have 2 midterms this week, so I will be spending a lot of time on studying(hopefully).

Steve

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an old 1st ed gunslinger Dust jacket if anybody is interested, it's a bit tattered, I've seen a lot worse.
    It seems so terribly wrong to dispose of it. I was thinking of posting it on eBay for a buck just to see what it would go for.
    anyway, If you have a naked Gunslinger that needs to be clothed, please post.
    Last edited by Cook; 03-26-2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Since the ones that are sold don't list a final sale price, and the original post is up-thread, rather than a strike-through on the item, perhaps you could delete it from the current for sale post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 515 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast