Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 515 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

While that may be a very good price for the book (it really is a great looking book), my favorite part about that S/L is the traycase. So pretty! No worries Author-Man, someone will scoop it up.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to clarify that it's Desperation, not Insomnia. I don't know what I was thinking. Here is a scan of the actual book:

There is a dent on the spine through the letter "S" and a slight scuff (seen as a white spot under the letter "E" in the detail on the right). I think the book must have been dropped at some point.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Coming soon to the Collectibles Classifieds thread ...

Trust me when I tell you, there are some AMAZING items on their way for your buying pleasure.

A VERY, VERY small sample of what is to come ... I'm saving the best for the unveiling. Many NICE signed limited editions, including maybe a Lettered Gunslinger?

Unveiling, January 2012. No offers or questions before then to ensure everyone gets a fair shot.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Need space. A few things I have twice. PM for del. costs

Stephen King NEBEL - The Mist Edition Phantasia limited signed slipcased
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/110779193492?...84.m1555.l2649

Stephen King Rasenmäher-Mann Telefonkarte Lawnmover Man calling card
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/110779072148?...84.m1555.l2649

Stephen King Duma Key Limited Promo Keyring
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/110779072240?...84.m1555.l2649

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Uh, Shannon, that's a bit of a Trademark infringement no?

AKC

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to clear some shelf space - I have the following Marvel hardback collections for sale:

1 The Stand: Captain Trips
    2 The Stand: American Nightmares
    3 The Stand: Soul Survivors
    4 The Stand: Hardcases
    5 The Stand: No Man's Land

1 The Dark Tower:The Gunslinger - The Journey Begins
    2 The Dark Tower:The Gunslinger - The Little Sisters of Eluria

That's 7 books total -- $40 shipped to the US and Canada. Overseas a little more. PM if interested.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, I meant it as a joke. But if David wants me to remove it for whatever reason, of course I'd do it.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    lol, I meant it as a joke. But if David wants me to remove it for whatever reason, of course I'd do it.
    Nice hand drawing of the new letters though!!!!,

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Just wanted to clarify that it's Desperation, not Insomnia. I don't know what I was thinking. Here is a scan of the actual book:

There is a dent on the spine through the letter "S" and a slight scuff (seen as a white spot under the letter "E" in the detail on the right). I think the book must have been dropped at some point.
    Special weekend sale: $125 shipped! (Remember, I don't have the traycase for this)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon? You're copy of "The Shining" is not encased in a finely crafted Dolso Original Art Tray-case!!!! For shame. To finally obtain a TMSG and not have one of those cases!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a copy of The Shining yet. Like I said earlier, if I were to buy one, I would have to buy them all, and if I make a commitment to myself to buy them all, then I would hope that 1) they would continue to be awesome, 2) a different artist would be attached to each project, and 3) I get first dibs on the artwork because I'm special.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So, you're posting teasers for the upcoming sale of someone else's collection? Some nice books in there! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Continuing to clear out my book shelves. Anyone want a Dark Tower Gift Set for $85? I and II are in very good shape, III is good but the dust jacket has some chipping/cracking. The case has a bumped corner and some sticker residue on the top and bottom from price and security stickers.SOLD!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shannon
    that Regulators looks sweeeeeet.

Karl

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Im eyeing the nightvisions 5. one of the anthologies i dont have

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All, Still trying to sell my Dark Tower books 6,7 & 8 signed and number. I am looking for $1100 and that includes shipping worldwide. All books are in perfect condition. PM me for pictures.

Sorry, should have said they are numbered 797..
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Hi All, Still trying to sell my Dark Tower books 6,7 & 8 signed and number. I am looking for $1100 and that includes shipping worldwide. All books are in perfect condition. PM me for pictures.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

You mean 5, 6, and 7?

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, all, as described above, I am offering my s/l Of Desperation (sans traycase) for $150 (sorry, the weekend sale is over). I have now also put it on eBay, so I am going offer it here for 3 more hours and then take it off and let it run its course on eBay. Thanks.

Sorry, had not had enough coffee in my system when I wrote that. Yes 5 6 & 7
    Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    You mean 5, 6, and 7?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, I'd have paid you 1100 to have Dt 8 today.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Nah, looks better than mine!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you think so. I'm going to be doing a signed limited edition of only 2,000 prints. I'll send you the first one for free for being a good sport.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

French signed copy of The Running Man for sale:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's yours right? So you sell it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 515 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast