Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 515 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Hello, I've got some S/L Dark Tower books for sale, prices negotiable: http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/...wforum.php?f=7

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers on last book, I will ship overseas.

Blockade Billy is SOLD
    Accepting offers on IO, buyer backed out, sold
    Wizard & Glass Chapbook has SOLD

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I listed my Bernie Wrightson painting on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140573445059

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With all due respect, you paid Wrightson 5 Grand for an 8x12"?

That seems a bit high. I bet you're a preferred customer!!

Wow!!! Sorry, I just didn't think he could command that kinda price range!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    With all due respect, you paid Wrightson 5 Grand for an 8x12"?

That seems a bit high. I bet you're a preferred customer!!

Wow!!! Sorry, I just didn't think he could command that kinda price range!!!!
    Thanks

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

He's a well-known illustrator, the painting looks fantastic, and it represents a key plot development (I mean, it's meaningful to the story). I can see why the original painting would command a solid price, especially if purchased in a strong economic climate.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would think that 4-5 thousand dollars is a normal price for such a piece, I mean, think about, when shopping for other artwork nowadays, from lesser known artists selling lesser known pieces from lesser known books, sometimes the prices are still up there in the 3-4 thousand dollar range. I love that piece, but I am not in the position to spend $4,000 on some art right now.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately, it will take some time to sell...just not an impulse-buy type item.

But, $5K was fine to buy it at...it's a unique item, and that's a fair price on everyone's end. Might take a lot of patience, but it will sell!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I apologize, I was just really surprised. I meant no disrespect to anyone.

Posting before thinking will do it everytime!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This isn't a Classified per se but.... the Dutch publisher of Mr. King's books will be issuing a limited HC edition (print run 1,000 copies) of 11/22/63 later this year. This is somewhat special because 99% of all books here are published in trade paperback format.

Anyway, I know there are some people here who have an interest in foreign editions so if you'd like to get one of these just shoot me a PM and we'll arrange something.

PS This is not a signed/limited of course, just limited.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Default Dark Discoveries Webstore Expansion - Rare Stephen King,Cemetery Dance,DRP,NEP,etc.

I don't believe I posted it over here, but a while back I expanded the Dark Discoveries Website to include a few new and used books from some of my fellow publisher friends at Cemetery Dance, Necessary Evil Press, Overlook Connection, Bad Moon, Biting Dog, Tasmaniac, Thunderstorm and others (much in the spirit of WHISPERS Stuart David Schiff's offerings back in the '70's). I'm expanding my store even more now and offering even more titles from authors that have been in DD (or that will be in the future) to give people a chance to check out more of the author's work and maybe try a publisher they haven't yet.

I've just uploaded a huge amount of new, used and preorder titles and have got over 200 titles up on the site now. Here are just a few of the books for sale now and some are out of print and very tough to find (or are signed by some contributors and unavailable elsewhere):

BAD CANDY (Promotional Chapbook w/ Al Sarrantonio & Paul Melniczek - Bad Moon) Our price $11.99.

KEALAN PATRICK BURKE - MASTER OF MOORS (Signed/# NEP HC – List Price $45) Our Price: $26.99.

KEALAN PATRICK BURKE - THE TURTLE BOY: PERGRINE'S TALE (Signed/# Cemetery Dance Signature Series HC- list price $35 - OOP) Our Price: $29.99.

THE BLEEDING EDGE – Edited by William F. Nolan & Jason V Brock (Signed 1st Trade HC – Featuring Bradbury, Mathesons, Lansdale, O’Bannon, Johnson, Shirley, Braunbeck, etc. – Signed by 4 - $64.95 list price) Our Price: $44.99.

BRETT McBEAN - CONCRETE JUNGLE (Signed/# Trade Paperback - Tasmaniac Press - list price $14) Our price $9.99.

MICHAEL LOUIS CAVILLO - AS FATE WOULD HAVE IT (Signed/# HC - Bad Moon - $40 list price) Our price $19.99.

TIM CURRAN - BONE MARROW STEW (Signed/# Tasmaniac HC – List Price $40) Our Price: $29.99.

JOHN EVERSON - SIREN (Signed/# HC - Bad Moon - $60 list price) Our price $34.99.

RAY GARTON - MAN IN THE PALACE THEATER (Signed/# Chapbook - Subterranean Press) Our price $14.99.

IN LAYMON'S TERMS (Trade HC – Cemetery Dance - List price $50) Our Price: $43.99.

BRIAN KEENE - THE CAGE (Signed ARC/Proof Copy - Cemetery Dance) Our price $24.99.

JACK KETCHUM – OFFSPRING (Signed Overlook Connection TPB – list price $19.99) Our Price: $14.99.

NATE KENYON - SPARROW ROCK (Signed/# HC - Bad Moon - $55 list price) Our price $24.99.

EDWARD LEE - LUCIFER'S LOTTERY (Signed/# HC – Cemetery Dance - list price $40) Our Price: $35.99.

RICHARD MATHESON - DARKER PLACES (Signed/# Gauntlet Press HC - OOP) Our Price: $99.99.

PAUL MELNICZEK - A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN (Signed/# HC - Dark Regions Press - list price $45) Our price $32.99.

LISA MORTON - THE SAMHANACH (Trade Paperback novella - Bad Moon - List price $13.99) Our price $7.99.

JAMES NEWMAN - ANIMOSITY (Signed/# NEP HC – List price $45) Our Price: $29.99.

NORMAN PARTRIDGE - JOHNNY HALLOWEEN (Signed/# HC - Cemetery Dance - $30 list price) Our price $25.99.

TOM PICCIRILLI - FUTILE EFFORTS (Signed/Limited Cemetery Dance HC - list price $40 - OOP) Our price: $29.99.

NORMAN PRENTISS - 4 LEGS IN THE MORNING (Signed ARC/Proof Copy - Cemetery Dance) Our price $19.99.

AL SARRANTONIO - HALLOWEEN & OTHERS (Signed Cemetery Dance HC – list price $40 - OOP) Our Price: $19.99.

SCREAMPLAYS (ARC/Proof Copy - Cemetery Dance - w/ Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Richard Matheson, Laymon, Lansdale, etc.) Our price $39.99.

STEPHEN KING - DARK TOWER 2 (1st Trade Edition HC - Grant) Our price $89.99.

STEPHEN KING - DARK TOWER 3 (1st Trade Edition HC - Grant - Still Sealed) Our price $112.99.

STEPHEN KING - THE STAND (1st Trade Edition HC - Doubleday) Our Price $124.99.

JEFF STRAND - DWELLER (Signed/# HC - Dark Regions Press - list price $50) Our price: $37.99.

SON OF RETRO PULP TALES – Edited by Joe & Keith Lansdale (1st Trade HC – Subterranean Press – Signed by Nolan & the Lansdales – list price $40) Our price $24.99.

PETER STRAUB - PORK PIE HAT (Signed Trade HC – Cemetery Dance - $19.99 list price for unsigned) Our Price: $14.99.

JEFFREY THOMAS - THE FALL OF HADES (Signed/# HC - Dark Regions Press - list price $45) Our price $32.99.

JEFFREY THOMAS - DOOMSDAYS (Signed/Lettered Edition HC w/ Slipcase - Dark Regions Press - list price $150) Our price $59.99.

WRATH JAMES WHITE - POPULATION ZERO (Signed/# HC - Cargo Cult Press - list price $50) Our price $42.99.

And many more! I've got a page for rare magazines, a Stephen King page, Pre-Orders, New Arrivals and various other publisher pages. Here's the link to the front page of the webstore and just click on the side menu for individual publishers and items:

http://darkdiscoveries.1freecart.com/

You can also email me directly for any orders at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com . I'll be continuing to add more and more books and magazines as time goes on so keep checking back. And I welcome want lists as well. If you're looking for something in particular, please let me know as I have a good chance I can get ahold of it for you.

AND I ALMOST FORGOT! If you enter DD10 into the shopping cart during checkout you can get an extra 10% off your order. I had originally just did it through June but decided to extend it through the Summer since it's going so well and i'm still trying to get the word out.

(*With the exception of certain heavier books, Shipping is always a one-time charge of $3 for the US, $4 for Canada and $8 for overseas - no matter what the size of the order is)

- James Beach
    Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Dark Discoveries
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to merge this into our Classified Thread. There are some really cool items in it.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I am going to merge this into our Classified Thread. There are some really cool items in it.
    Thanks Randall! Sorry to put it in the wrong place to start with!!!

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also posted this in the 'Other Authors' Thread. If any one is interested in a slipcase for Neil Gaiman/Al Sarantonio S/L "Stories" either PM or email me. The case is made of finished Mahogany with a blue (to match the spine of the book) liner.

You'd have several choices/possibilities for the case ......
    Unengraved........

engraved with simulation of the signature page with title, editors & border ... engraved with sig page and simulated marble boards.

Since I tried the marble engraving with three different sizes, you'd have your choice - a small tight marble (left side), large loose (right side) and in-between (on the case).....

Dick
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my statue of Oy. Hand painted and signed by McVey. These are still available for $100 + shipping. I'll sell mine for $80 shipped. It was an impulse buy I can live with but I'd rather have a new book on the shelf.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

To Whom It May Concern: I recently obtained the Dutch Stephen King collectors 'Grail' - a numbered hardcover edition of THE STAND (issued in 1992, print run 750 copies). A very hard to find book that typically sells for €100 - €125 ($140 - $175). I wish to sell it because it has suffered from sun fading on the spine (a little bit). I know it's a long shot but if you're interested, please send me a PM.

This pic is not mine but Siep's, just to give you an idea of what it looks like:

*edit 1: this is the uncut version of the tale.
    *edit 2: there is a limitation page in the book. It is not signed!
    *edit 3: because my copy has suffered from a bit of sunfading (very lightly) I will sell it for less than what I mentioned above.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    To Whom It May Concern: I recently obtained the Dutch Stephen King collectors 'Grail' - a numbered hardcover edition of THE STAND (issued in 1992, print run 750 copies). A very hard to find book that typically sells for €100 - €125 ($140 - $175). I wish to sell it because it has suffered from sun fading on the spine (a little bit). I know it's a long shot but if you're interested, please send me a PM.

This pic is not mine but Siep's, just to give you an idea of what it looks like:

*edit 1: this is the uncut version of the tale.
    *edit 2: there is a limitation page in the book. It is not signed!
    *edit 3: because my copy has suffered from a bit of sunfading (very lightly) I will sell it for less than what I mentioned above.
    YES, it´s HARD to find.....

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell my S/L Christine #874 and Six Stories #213. For the right price they can be yours, was looking to get around $750 for Christine and $600 for Six Stories. If your interested PM me or email me at rrdunaway@msn.com
    Would really like to sell them soon, sold most of my S/L's, not much in to them anymore. Going on vacation at the end of the month and may as well have a good time with the extra spending money !!
    Will include free shipping in the US.
    SOLD AND SOLD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed and dated copy of Dan Simmons "Flashback". I doubt you will find one with an earlier signing date. Make reasonable offer.

Traveler Bloodletting Press is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletting Press View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I've recently listed a King lettered and a limited editions at Bloodletting Books

The SECRETARY OF DREAMS Volume One by Stephen King (Signed Deluxe Lettered Edition ) http://bit.ly/maXusO

LEGACIES by Stephen King, Clive Barker, Ray Bradbury, Dean Koontz (Signed Limited Edition) http://bit.ly/lYTVx9

If you have any questions regarding these or other titles you can email me at bloodletting@me.com
    That is a good price on the lettered SOD. Issue price (or close to it, IIRC).
    I just dropped the price on the Legacies to $395 too

Just dropped the price on the SECRETARY OF DREAMS lettered edition by over $100 bucks. This is now below issue price! http://bit.ly/maXusO

Last edited by Bloodletting Press; 07-13-2011 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Edited to add another picture

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

biomieg and namelessnpoor, I hate you guys! lol, how am I supposed to be trying to save money when I see some GREAT stuff like what you are trying to sell? lol

Traveler Bloodletting Press is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I've recently listed a King lettered and a limited editions at Bloodletting Books

The SECRETARY OF DREAMS Volume One by Stephen King (Signed Deluxe Lettered Edition ) http://bit.ly/maXusO

LEGACIES by Stephen King, Clive Barker, Ray Bradbury, Dean Koontz (Signed Limited Edition) http://bit.ly/lYTVx9

If you have any questions regarding these or other titles you can email me at bloodletting@me.com
    That is a good price on the lettered SOD. Issue price (or close to it, IIRC).
    I just dropped the price on the Legacies to $395 too

Just dropped the price on the SECRETARY OF DREAMS lettered edition by over $100 bucks. This is now below issue price! http://bit.ly/maXusO

This item is now SOLD Thanks!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a UK 1st of 'The Dead Zone in very good condition up for grabs pm if interested and i should have detailed pics later tonight

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I gotta' an extra S/L Billy Blockade for sale.......

#102 of 350.....

PM/Make offer if interested!

AKC

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 515 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast