Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 890 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please do, Brian!!!

sk

I'll get a gallery of images put together on Thursday if I can, it's been a crazy busy week, but here's a little sneak peek at the Deluxe Lettered Edition of IT by Stephen King. Note that the case is BLACK, but it looks gray in this shot because I have no idea what I'm doing with a camera:

More to come and they'll be shipping very soon!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks very cool Brian. Can't wait to see more detail when you get a chance. Thanks for posting.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh Yeah !!!! Cannot wait for Australian Customs to hold my remarqued copy in storage until I pay crap loads of tax on it
    We all float down here!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like IT, Brian!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    FYI, I suggest our members check out Bev Vincent's column in the most recent edition of CD's magazine. Interesting information regarding a possible new Bachman book.
    Are there more infos?
    IŽam surprised that nobody talks HERE about a possible new Bachman book

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reminds me of an old idea i had :

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Photos of It: The 25th Anniversary Special Edition by Stephen King Deluxe Lettered Edition have been posted:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...f-it-lettered/

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply massive. Wow!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a freaking awesome case design, Brian!!!! Kudo's!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Massive Book Batman!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

:::HOW MANY KILOS???

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where did you get those miniature S/L and gift editions to stand next to the lettered? . Love it, although I'm not sure my shelf could hold it next to Knowing Darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Where did you get those miniature S/L and gift editions to stand next to the lettered?
    HA!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a massive book!!!! Looks great.

I'd love to see it up close and compare to my numbered (which I find difficult to imagine a better copy)

Did I read somewhere someone was looking to getting one remarqued?

Dave

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also,

I have picked up a couple of samplers for Justin Cronin's The Passage from uk waterstones if anyone collects his books, pm me and will send over, no cost.

not sure if right place to post this but seeing as CD print Justin Cronin limiteds thought it'd be ok here, as some may have ordered it.

-----------------------------

My sincere apologies, i meant a sampler of The Twelve' (I rushed my post earlier today at work)

I have promised the 3 I have to people but happy to try and pick some more up on Monday, let me know, and will go get them.

--------------------------------------------

Dave

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Dave
    CD offered all the Lettered owners a chance to get their copy remarqued.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Dave
    CD offered all the Lettered owners a chance to get their copy remarqued.
    Yep, Alan M. Clark and Erin S. Wells are already done. Glen Orbik injured his hand last month, but he's trying to get his part of the process done ASAP. The snapshots of the completed work I've seen are very cool!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds great, I Hope that the collectors Post them online it'd be good to see them

cheers dave

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As would likely be expected I'm having my Lettered IT remarqued, so will be more than happy to post some happy snaps once it arrives
    We all float down here!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

By 1 or more of the artists?

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just remembered I have a few hundred dollars of CD vouchers! No idea what to spend them on. Ya reckon I should hold on for the next King publication or branch out in to some new collectible editions from other authors?
    What would you do?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    All three
    We all float down here!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    All three
    Amazin!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I just remembered I have a few hundred dollars of CD vouchers! No idea what to spend them on. Ya reckon I should hold on for the next King publication or branch out in to some new collectible editions from other authors?
    What would you do?
    Branch out!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 890 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast