Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 890 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,975 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the CD one is cool. Great to see them trying something different in style. It reminds me a little of the Joyland one from The Collector, and I like that one too.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Sorry folks. These are starting to look like the ones from Overlook Connection!
    At least it matches the book, unlike this one.

or this one...

Yeah, those are really bad. It's like OC doesn't even try.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    At least it matches the book, unlike this one.

or this one...

Yeah, those are really bad. It's like OC doesn't even try.
    I agree, but it looks more like a matter of them trying too hard!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Ummm..... Nope.
    This might be my favorite reply to a post in a while.

Anyway, thanks for all of the positive thoughts about these slipcases, and I hope everyone is pleased when you see them on your books. Sorry these took so much longer to produce than normal, but I *think* the new type of material was worth the wait since it's not something that would really "fit" any other book we'll be making a case for.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think they look great from the pictures and it matches the cover, which let's us safely display what it visually is. We'll see how the element of years of display do to these, but if all the other CD items are any indication, they should be around for the long haul.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I think they look great from the pictures and it matches the cover, which let's us safely display what it visually is. We'll see how the element of years of display do to these, but if all the other CD items are any indication, they should be around for the long haul.

Absolutely!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love getting packages from CD

Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

I love how that poster turned out...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, is there any info you can give us regarding what type of case/housing the Carrie art portfolio will come in?

Thank you

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this a hint for an artist of doubleday years pet sematary?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post

Is this a hint for an artist of doubleday years pet sematary?
    It´s Vincent Chong´s VERY NICE older Pet Sematary bookcover from Poland...

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone pick up an extra Revival slipcase by any chance? I didn't order one and now I'm regretting it
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Anyone pick up an extra Revival slipcase by any chance? I didn't order one and now I'm regretting it
    They're sold out?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked Brian/Mindy about it and was told that once they receive them in the warehouse, and sort out the orders, they expect to list them for sale again.

They ordered extras. They just have to be sure that a palletfull doesn't fall off of the dock before listing them again.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I asked Brian/Mindy about it and was told that once they receive them in the warehouse, and sort out the orders, they expect to list them for sale again.

They ordered extras. They just have to be sure that a palletfull doesn't fall off of the dock before listing them again.
    That's great to hear! Thanks for the heads up.
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    They're sold out?
    They're not listed for sale on the site anymore. Br!an mentioned Brian/Mindy are planning to be able to put them back up for sale once the shipment is received and they sort out all the existing orders.
    Wanted:

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Yea we typically remove these things from sale when it comes time to send the final counts to the manufacturer, then put the extra's back on sale after we ship the preorders.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does the CD gift edition of From A Buick 8 fit in the traycase for the S/L?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It does if you remove it from the slipcase.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I should have thought of that!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It's quite loose in the tray case.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Really? There have been a few members who said it's a perfect fit.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad! I must have been thinking of another book/tray case combo. I just double checked and yes, it fits quite well. Sorry about that...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Never doubt RF. I personally checked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 890 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast