Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 1070 ... LastLast
Results 14,226 to 14,250 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Interesting, isn't the picture a Whelan painting from DT1 ???
    Yes it is:

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Interesting, isn't the picture a Whelan painting from DT1 ???
    True, it's even mirrored

(The original; from the Bob collection)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Thanks
    Don't forget the inside shot

We all float down here!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes... but this picture is really cool (from Bev's book) >>>

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

OK now that belongs in the Creepy thread!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof DJ (signed by artist) and 1st/1st US...thanks to becca69 for the help

...and my normal crappy photo skills!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric, if all you need to complete your first edition collection is a Carrie and a Night Shift, I would 100% go for those. Without a doubt.

Roog, love the Asian books. Love em love em love em.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't even know The Midnight Disease had anything from King in it...perhaps I should have finished reading it back in the day haha. One of these days I'll have the money to actually go on Ebay etc and get some nice books, but until it's only a matter of finding decent editions for cheap.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

What is better than getting a copy prior to publication? Getting a proof?
    Better than getting a proof? Getting a signed proof... directly from the author.
    What is better than this? Recieving (from the publisher) another proof.

Prior to publication :
    - copy, signed (personnalised with doodle)
    - proof, signed (personnalised with doodle)
    - proof, unsigned

Not bad he? :-)

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Roog, love the Asian books. Love em love em love em.
    Me too, me too, me too
    Not selling them haha

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen the chinese dt 6 before, but not the others. Congrats!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What is better than getting a copy prior to publication? Getting a proof?
    Better than getting a proof? Getting a signed proof... directly from the author.
    What is better than this? Recieving (from the publisher) another proof.

Prior to publication :
    - copy, signed (personnalised with doodle)
    - proof, signed (personnalised with doodle)
    - proof, unsigned

Not bad he? :-)
    What book?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I have no mental hurdles, only financial ones.

Congrats, Eric, on your EOTD and to you others on all those interesting foreign editions! Oh, and to Garrell on his new GRRM!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    What book?

Bernard Werber's "Troisieme Humanité" (literally : "Third humanity").

The pitch is :
    "We are at the era of the second humanity.
    There was one before.
    There will be one... after."

I dont really know how to explain Werber books... but they are a mix of science, religion, history/mythology (therefore quite 'cultural') sociology, philosophy, mistery.
    It's a shame that only his first book was translated into english ("Empire of the ants"), while his books are translated in over 30 languages and are popular in France, as well as EXTREMELY popular in Russia & Korea.

One thing i love about his signature... is that he ALWAYS draw a doodle with them. And i have PLENTY of them! :-)

(I told him that i was wondering what doodle he was gonna do... he replied that he didnt prepare anything so far... hence the : "Oh shit. Another fish!" & "It's me, again".)
    During our meeting the other day, we spoke about this book that i started reading at 3am : a bad idea as i didnt want to stop reading it... but... have to go to work, as well as Stephen King's FULL DARK NO STARS :-)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

New additions:

FDNS PC Lettered edition (saw it, loved it, had to have it)
    Years Best Fantasy & Horror 2012 with The Dune
    Granta 117 (first appearance The Dune)
    Exorcist 1st 1st signed by Blatty (beautiful DJ which is hard to find yahoo)
    Haunted by Palahniuk (how they hell do you pronounce that anyway?) signed and dated yop (he's got a nice sig btw)
    reality continues to ruin my life

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    New additions:

Haunted by Palahniuk (how they hell do you pronounce that anyway?) signed and dated yop (he's got a nice sig btw)
    I believe it's pronounced Paula-nick.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Palahniuk (how they hell do you pronounce that anyway?)
    POH-lah-nick

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New additions:

Pics, my dear!!! otherwise it didn't happen!!!! LOL

Nice haul!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is, i think my BEST Asimov Book.

Isaac Asimov
    Fantastic Voyage II

limited signed slipcased 392/450

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Pics, my dear!!! otherwise it didn't happen!!!! LOL
    Yeah Yeah I know. Gotta find my camera. I think it might have ended up at the bottom of the lake (sigh)
    reality continues to ruin my life

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

must have pics.

My latest (pics are coming soon...today) -

Japanese Dead Zone
    Grant Christine flyer
    SK film crew jacket
    assorted SK shirts
    Harper's with Batman & Robin Have An Altercation ...courtesy of the charming lady I'm harrassing about pics.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice pick ups Twisted! Can't wait to see some pics. (especially the 1st Exorcist)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, y'all!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 1070 ... LastLast