Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 574 624 1024 ... LastLast
Results 13,076 to 13,100 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Manchmal kommen Sie Wieder / Sometimes they come back
    German VHS + limited 930/1000 German DVD + promotion matches

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's one hell of a collector's day for you, Tom
    Looking forward to some of my packages to come, including yours!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Poor Bob

Found this at The Strand, NYC

The dust jacket is not wrinkled, it's just the light reflecting on the brodart cover.

I read somewhere that this edition contains reproductions of the original paperback covers before each novel. Is that true?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep!

John

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I read somewhere that this edition contains reproductions of the original paperback covers before each novel. Is that true?
    I was just going to take some pictures for you but the batteries are dead in my camera
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always liked that cover!

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Roog
    quite the Dark Tower collection!

Country
    Country Flag

Haha no, the DT collection is still the most important There are just a few other very nice hardcovers that fit in the collection.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I was just going to take some pictures for you but the batteries are dead in my camera
    I would love that!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to NYC next month for 5 days/4 nights - plan on stopping by The Strand while there!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I went to NY last Nov (best holiday ever) I went to Strand, took the little lift to the top floor where the collet tables are.

1st edition gunslinger with great signature and comments on it. Too much for me though.

Great store.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a mandatory stop if you visit Manhattan! I visited the city twice and, on the second trip, I went there three times in less than 10 days.

And in the same block you have, on the opposite corner, Forbidden Planet comic store.

Oh....I miss New York!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So do I!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    When I went to NY last Nov (best holiday ever) I went to Strand, took the little lift to the top floor where the collet tables are.

1st edition gunslinger with great signature and comments on it. Too much for me though.

Great store.
    It's still there in the case.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Thank you! I only have a cheap book club edition apparently, and it only has title pages for the novels without the covers. Strange.

These should probably be added to our catalog here.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Great store.
    It's still there in the case.
    I lived at 37th and Broadway for 2 years before recently moving to NW Arkansas. Went to THE STRAND every Saturday morning for 2 years. That inscribed 'Slinger has been there for A LONG TIME.

It is inscribed "To Jim, Welcome to the Wild, Wild West....."

AKC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in song mode tonight for some reason....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Just got back from a local used book store and purchased ALL of the below for under 100! The most expense item was the Gunslinger SL Audio # 713 for $20!. Im pretty happy with the prices but to be honest a lot of this stuff I would not normally collect - audio cassettes, mag pull outs and Joe Hill proofs arent usually something I look for but I thought What the Hell since the price was right...

Gunslinger Audio Cassettes S/L #713 No damages looks new
    Wastelands Audio Casssettes read by Stephen King in original shrinkwrap
    Geralds Game audio cassettes in original shrinkwrap
    Mist in 3-D sound "the compact disc nightmare edition" and says "first edition" on the back cover tho I have no idea what thats supposed to mean...
    The Raft and The Monkey pull outs from Gallery mag Very Nice condition
    Geralds Game ARC in cardboard box with letter and facsimile sig Very Good
    Horns uncorrected proof says "early uncopyedited bound manuscript" on rear cover - looks unread
    Masques IV S/L # 200
    After the Darkness S/L #400
    Obsessions S/L #406

Feels like Christmas...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Just got back from a local used book store and purchased ALL of the below for under 100! The most expense item was the Gunslinger SL Audio # 713 for $20!. Im pretty happy with the prices but to be honest a lot of this stuff I would not normally collect - audio cassettes, mag pull outs and Joe Hill proofs arent usually something I look for but I thought What the Hell since the price was right...

Mist in 3-D sound "the compact disc nightmare edition" and says "first edition" on the back cover tho I have no idea what thats supposed to mean...
    Horns uncorrected proof says "early uncopyedited bound manuscript" on rear cover - looks unread
    Masques IV S/L # 200
    Obsessions S/L #406

Feels like Christmas...
    Nice score! Very jealous!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Twisted, !!
    Very nice Haul.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

Masques IV S/L # 200
    Obsessions S/L #406

Feels like Christmas...

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is just an amazingly nice score. Congratulations!

*covets the Horns manuscript and Gunslinger audio *

Could you post pics of your new additions?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Nadine! Congratulations!

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    That is just an amazingly nice score. Congratulations!

*covets the Horns manuscript and Gunslinger audio *

Could you post pics of your new additions?
    I dont think its really a manuscript. It says that on the rear cover but looks like a regular proof. I dont collect Joe Hill so not really sure what it is but I compared it to a couple of ARCs and the cover is slightly different. Heres pics of front and back ("early uncopyedited bound manuscript" is at the very top of the rear cover)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 574 624 1024 ... LastLast