Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 817 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I got the Japanese Riding The Bullet with red lettered text on the cover. I now have both versions of this book.

Bob, did this come with a slipcase originally? I'm just wondering cause the slipcase that came with mine is designed so it could hold a slightly taller book. I was wondering if it came with it or was an after market one.
    The Japanese books didn't come with slipcases AFAIK. Mine don't have slipcases.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Bob!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats, guys!

Brice, what did you get?
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I received a small item from Mr. Cavalier's collection the other day.
    Which is....?

===

I recieved that in the mail today :-)

Very nice, dude!

I got the Japanese Riding The Bullet with red lettered text on the cover. I now have both versions of this book.

Bob, did this come with a slipcase originally? I'm just wondering cause the slipcase that came with mine is designed so it could hold a slightly taller book. I was wondering if it came with it or was an after market one.
    Brice-
    That was a gratis gift as part of buying the book. It was that way in Chris's collection.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

there are 3 versions

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats, guys!

Brice, what did you get?
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I received a small item from Mr. Cavalier's collection the other day.
    Which is....?

===

I recieved that in the mail today :-)

Very nice, dude!

Brice-
    That was a gratis gift as part of buying the book. It was that way in Chris's collection.
    Right on! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    there are 3 versions

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Details, please?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Japanese RTB

the 3 states were

1st state only 2000 made
    2nd state only printed for 2 months
    3rd state

Full art red, 1/2 art red, 1/2 blue

I cannot recall which book is which state. I'd have to dig into my notes if I can find them

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have the one on the left...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hutch, those are cool.

Gosh, I love foreign editions!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great to see these side by side by side...
    I've got the second state - two more to hunt down!

sk

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Hutch!

I need the one on the far right. I don't suppose you have a spare?

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hutch needs to make a collection thread. What you guys think?

Nice pick-up Brice!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

If he felt like doing so I'd certainly love to see it.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Hutch needs to make a collection thread. What you guys think?

Nice pick-up Brice!!!

Definitely need pix!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

id love to see hutchs collection!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not so easy to become in Germany:
    Christine Plymouth Fury 1958 1/64 Die Cast + Beige Plymouth Fury 1958

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Today, thanks to Ari, i now have a spanish edition of "Empire of the Ants", by Bernard Werber, a famous french author that i really like

I already had some english, german, korean books! As well as a few french proofs!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    id love to see hutchs collection!
    +1!

Traveler odienz is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

hi everyone!
    just wanted to say this is a great thread and i am so jealous of all your additions as it is quite hard to get any ARCs, signed books and promo material for my collection in New Zealand as it just never pops up for sale. I have bought a few things from ebay but with the exchange rate it can become quick costly! keep posting these great pictures!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the boards, odienz! Please post often!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Odienz, welcome to The Corner!

Country
    Country Flag

héhé!

I negociated a GOLDEN YEARS press kit off ebay @t half price, and he accepted!
    I was tidying my movie press release earlier, and i am really surprised by how much i currently have!

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

well done herbert!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank, what's the scale of that Christine. If it's 1-64, it looks really cute!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Frank, what's the scale of that Christine. If it's 1-64, it looks really cute!

Hi Ari,
    yes it´s 1-64. And when you compare this with the ´Frighning Lightning´ Christine, then THIS looks Great.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I found this painting in a random search it's by Oliver Frey for an article about The Gunslinger in Fear Magazine issue #2 1988, also got a copy of the magazine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 817 ... LastLast