Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast
Results 17,176 to 17,200 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Another amazing piece, Tippy!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's just plain awesome Rick !!!!!
    We all float down here!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

EXPLORER, tippy, those are remarkable items. Congratulations!

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love seeing stuff like this.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Really fantastic item. I feel certain you are the only collector with anything like that. I'd love to see a close-up if you are so inclined.
    Yes, please do !!!!
    Thirded. Would love to see such a great piece of SK history.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Really fantastic item. I feel certain you are the only collector with anything like that. I'd love to see a close-up if you are so inclined.
    Here are some partial pics until can share better:
    THIS SHOWS STAMP & POST MARK

Darn, can not find others at this moment.... will try LATER.

need to recharge this old laptop and go get Rental car as leave Toronto today.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

What a tease!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The "Triad" pictures have been posted before. I have them on my PC.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Very helpful, Mr. Trick. lol

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool thing to get signed, Rick! Doesn't get more personal than that!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Very helpful, Mr. Trick. lol
    Reminds me of the old joke:

John to Tom: "Got any naked pictures of your wife?"
    Tom: "No".
    John: "Want some?"

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To everyone else, this doesn't even come close to the recent posts from Explorer and WDIL (those deserve some tremendous congrats!!) But for us proud Grand Parents it's better ...

This is a portrait of my granddaughter that Ned Dameron so graciously consented to paint. It took almost a year to get it back but I think the wait was worth it. She just had her 7th birthday and as any of you with girls that age know, she most CERTAINLY is the 'princess'......

This is the pic that was sent to him (she was almost 6 when that photo was taken)....

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also need to post a great book from our own sirfolio -- we traded some books and cases..... This is the Centipede Press Limited of "The Fog" (#187/300)

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    To everyone else, this doesn't even come close to the recent posts from Explorer and WDIL (those deserve some tremendous congrats!!) But for us proud Grand Parents it's better ...

This is a portrait of my granddaughter that Ned Dameron so graciously consented to paint. It took almost a year to get it back but I think the wait was worth it. She just had her 7th birthday and as any of you with girls that age know, she most CERTAINLY is the 'princess'......

This is the pic that was sent to him (she was almost 6 when that photo was taken)....

Love that work. Great idea. Would love to have something that creative of my Grandkids.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great item and glad it's in such good hands. Congrats on not only owning this but having it signed and dated. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Here are some partial pics until can share better:
    THIS SHOWS STAMP & POST MARK

Darn, can not find others at this moment.... will try LATER.

need to recharge this old laptop and go get Rental car as leave Toronto today.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What a tease!
    Here is the other pic I had taken that could not find earlier.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyface View Post
    $125. I see SP found a few extra copies and offered them at issue price. I was too late on the email to pick one up though.
    I will have to find me one when I can round up some money. Why is this copy thicker than the other copies is it because they used a better stock of paper or what? I wished I had known it would look this good when you could get it from the publisher.
    That plus there's an additional novella cut from the original manuscript, about 50 pages I think?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit Explorer, so YOU were the one that beat me to that one ... lol

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not really a new item (I've had it for a while) but very neat!

The (almost) mythical F&G for Grant's Gunslinger:

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a new pride and joy.
    In the good old time when it was cheaper to buy books in the USA, this was the first ever
    US Limited Stephen King book that i bought in the USA, inkl. delivery to Germany for 50.-

Stephen King - My Pretty Pony

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the publication (WAY oversized) but couldn't care less for the story.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Not a new pride and joy.
    In the good old time when it was cheaper to buy books in the USA, this was the first ever
    US Limited Stephen King book that i bought in the USA, inkl. delivery to Germany for 50.-

Stephen King - My Pretty Pony
    When these first came out I was able to buy 30 of these real cheap at a book chain that had done some deep discounting. I was able to make some good trades on them as I parlayed them into much of my early collection.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Not really a new item (I've had it for a while) but very neat!

The (almost) mythical F&G for Grant's Gunslinger:

John
    That's spectacular John
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    What a tease!
    Here is the other pic I had taken that could not find earlier.

That's a great item and story. I wonder if he regularly signs some items he forgot about!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast