Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 819 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 817 818 819 820 821 829 869 919 ... LastLast
Results 20,451 to 20,475 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Bob, that truly is a stunning acquisition, and of all King limited art, it's the one that I instantly think of as the most iconic. Congratulations.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Revival. Thanks Gabriel for your help on this one. Very much appreciated!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is kind of neat. Whelan sent me a personalized remarqed card with my artwork! Very good service by his team in every way!!! Hope to do more business with them again!!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This is kind of neat. Whelan sent me a personalized remarqed card with my artwork! Very good service by his team in every way!!! Hope to do more business with them again!!!!

Very cool Kris!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something new for my Bradbury collection...

Ray Bradbury - It came from outer Space
    signed limited with chapbook Is that you Herb?

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Nice -- congrats. I sure wish I would have picked up Gauntlet's S/L HC of DARK CARNIVAL when it came out.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Signed Revival. Thanks Gabriel for your help on this one. Very much appreciated!

I'm completely envious, so don't take this as a slight Zelig, but WOW has his signature ever started to get sloppier. "King" especially, I wonder if this was one of the last in a long stack of signed copies and the hand fatigue was starting to show?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I'm completely envious, so don't take this as a slight Zelig, but WOW has his signature ever started to get sloppier. "King" especially, I wonder if this was one of the last in a long stack of signed copies and the hand fatigue was starting to show?
    I've noticed that. I'm definitely no expert on King signatures, but maybe one of the folks on here who knows a lot more about the subject can chime in. I liked King's signature from the 80's and 90's. But I guess as he gets older, and with all the thousands of books he's signed over the years, maybe it makes sense that the signature has changed like that.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I've noticed that. I'm definitely no expert on King signatures, but maybe one of the folks on here who knows a lot more about the subject can chime in. I liked King's signature from the 80's and 90's. But I guess as he gets older, and with all the thousands of books he's signed over the years, maybe it makes sense that the signature has changed like that.
    I could be wrong but I think his signature really started to deteriorate after the accident in 1999. Maybe a combination of the accident and the thousands of signatures over time.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I could be wrong but I think his signature really started to deteriorate after the accident in 1999. Maybe a combination of the accident and the thousands of signatures over time.
    I agree:

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My New Pride & Joy: Nothing too rare or unusual at the moment, but I got a signed edition of Revival in the mail yesterday from the Portland signing apparently. From VeryFineBooks, so I could have done better, but I was too excited when I got the "Your reserved book is ready to order" email. Lesson learned. The "King" portion of the signature is a bit sloppy like in the example above, but I'm still happy to have another signed 1st. I'm also liking the story itself, though I read at a glacial pace these days, so I don't know how classic this novel will be yet.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    My New Pride & Joy: Nothing too rare or unusual at the moment, but I got a signed edition of Revival in the mail yesterday from the Portland signing apparently. From VeryFineBooks, so I could have done better, but I was too excited when I got the "Your reserved book is ready to order" email. Lesson learned. The "King" portion of the signature is a bit sloppy like in the example above, but I'm still happy to have another signed 1st. I'm also liking the story itself, though I read at a glacial pace these days, so I don't know how classic this novel will be yet.
    Congrats on the book!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Awesome!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My new P&J is a signed copy of Revival. Thanks to RF for the amazing deal and great packaging! I would add a picture, but it looks identical to all the others floating around.

I also got a TDT bookmark, postcard, and business card. They look very professional and high quality.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I find them super expensive. Could I ask what that set you back?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a fan of Whelan before other artists-GREAT stuff!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now, if I could only get, Whelan on board for the HF!! I need an "In".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the book!

[off topic] Did you feel any of the earthquakes? The one on Saturday night scared the heck out of us. We thought someone had drove into our house at first. The walls and floors bounced! [/off topic]

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love this kind of mail, two parcels arrived yesterday. A signed copy of Revival with lots of photos and paperwork. Also a huge box from CD with 8 slipcovers for Doctor Sleep.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Love this kind of mail, two parcels arrived yesterday. A signed copy of Revival with lots of photos and paperwork. Also a huge box from CD with 8 slipcovers for Doctor Sleep.

How many Dr. Sleeps do you have? lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! And yeah, curious about all the slipcases.

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;885745][QUOTE=TrueNorth;885734]Love this kind of mail, two parcels arrived yesterday. A signed copy of Revival with lots of photos and paperwork. Also a huge box from CD with 8 slipcovers for Doctor Sleep.

I think we had 12 signed but are down to eight.
    I couldn't believe our good fortune when Stephen and Owen were in Toronto doing the tour. After the signing we noticed the book sellers still had a box of books. We asked if they would sell what was left and they said "It beats us carrying them".

I hope to sell/trade them. Looking for a Mr Mercedes trade.

Using the box to haul them helped.

Country
    Country Flag

Grrrrrr wrong photo

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Quite amazing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Grrrrrr wrong photo

WOW... they gave you the books????????????? K can I have one?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 819 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 817 818 819 820 821 829 869 919 ... LastLast