Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 1012 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st, 1st/1st flatsigned, S/L
    slipcases/traycases rotate down when I get my CD traycase
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DiCaprio was in The Quick and the Dead with Sharon Stone Gene Hackman and Russell Crowe. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114214/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

MRT, that is one beautiful bookcase.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice all. Congratulations!

I've just received today for free:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

This is what I received for free today:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Congrats!

This is what I received for free today:

LOL Well, you also got the chance to retain your TMSG for no charge........................yet!!!!! However, it may cost ya down the line!!!! I hope you consulted Amber on this!!! I bowed out at $141.50!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Very nice, Ari, congrats! I really like that cover better than the comic style one.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Imp. And love your avatar with the Halfman title lol

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it TOOOOOO stupid to buy a book just because the signature is in a different color?

I think: NO NO NO NO NO.
    Bought some signed limited Ray Bradbury books, among them was:

Ray Bradbury Feuersäule

limited 15+20/250 signed by Ray Bradbury and Lillian Mousli. PUBLISHER: EDITION PHANTASIA
    Only the first 50 of the 250 are signed. Feuersäule is an shortstory collection,
    and it is the only available German language sig lim book from Ray Bradbury.
    All books are signed from Ray Bradbury in BLUE, now i found nr. 20 with RED signature.

This is the NEW book, with RED signature from Ray Bradbury

This is my ´old´ sig lim book with normal blue signatur from Ray Bradbury

(Restart from my collection thread. Just uploaded 260 pics, there are still 50-100 old pics from my collection thread missing. Alternately i will now show older-missing pics and new stuff) I hope it works

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More new stuff:
    Zwischen Nacht und Dunkel / FDNS Stephen King softcover book promo Poster from Publisher Heyne

The Wind through the Keyhole promo Sampler
    (tks a lot to Tom)

The Colorado Kid rebound German Hardcover
    In Germany there is NO official Hardcover version from Colorado Kid.

(Not from me rebound)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Frank!

I've just received...once again for free:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy

Very soon I'll be able to add something to this thread that is the culmination of 13 years of WANT. Wow I feel like crying.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Very soon I'll be able to add something to this thread that is the culmination of 16 years of WANT. Wow I feel like crying.
    Sounds very exciting! Here is a pre-emptive "Congrats!"

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice.

Thanks to a member here:

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Nice bike - now you just need to move to a warmer state with less rain and snow where you can ride it more! If I didn't love my Ducati so much, a Harley just like that would be in my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Crow-Man, I'm so jealous! I've been looking for that stuff for a while! Is the program full of info/pictures from the show or is it pretty much just ads and maybe a page or two on the show/King?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congrats!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this quaifies as an "awesome deal", but it was a good one for sure.

This item arrived today......

DARK TOWER 6 ARC with PROMO MATERIAL

I had a feeling that the card in the picture was signed on the back (I have seen several of them in the past....none have not been signed), and decided to take a chance. That chance paid off....it's got an original King signature.

The seller made a point of saying he was NOT going to go into a long winded description....I am glad he did not...someone else might have snapped up the BIN before I saw it if he had.

I'm not sure about the signature on the piece of paper that states "With compliments of The author"....I think it is a photo copy.

I think the item is worth at least 50% more than I paid for it.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very astute purchase. The (presumptively) original signature is worth the price you paid.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Crow-Man, I'm so jealous! I've been looking for that stuff for a while! Is the program full of info/pictures from the show or is it pretty much just ads and maybe a page or two on the show/King?
    It's the full program. which is ~half advertising, and ~half content. I'll scan it in and post it in the thread in The Oracle that discusses the play.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Very soon I'll be able to add something to this thread that is the culmination of 16 years of WANT. Wow I feel like crying.
    Sounds very exciting! Here is a pre-emptive "Congrats!"
    Actually, I misspoke, it's more like 13 years, and I bought it but I haven't received it yet.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    Not a big bike lover, but is that a "Sportster"?

Edit: Wait, no it's not, right? Cause of the dual exhaust.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 1012 ... LastLast