Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 726 1126 ... LastLast
Results 15,626 to 15,650 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Ari!!! Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice acquisitions!!! Congrats!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I paid for the 8 red leather books...

Wait, did Ari really just say that he paid for something?
    Come on, fess up. Where did you win them?
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Finally received a lot I purchased almost a year ago. I paid for the 8 red leather books 52 bucks.

I also got a proof copy of Bev's book with a postcard inscribed by him! Super cool!

And two of the very very few audiobooks in Spanish.
    Ari - what do you think of the red leather books? I can't decide if I like them or if they are ugly and i see them for sale a lot. Is the quality up to par or are they cheaply made?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, did Ari really just say that he paid for something?
    Come on, fess up. Where did you win them?
    LOL! I won them at ebay.com

Ari - what do you think of the red leather books? I can't decide if I like them or if they are ugly and i see them for sale a lot. Is the quality up to par or are they cheaply made?
    You know...I was thinking THE SAME. I guess they look pretty okay in the bookcase but I really don't want to open another "battle front" in terms of my collection. Even when I'm about to get some completed (I'm only four books away from having the spanish hc and audiobook collection completed, only three HC US editions to have 'em all and only one Castle Rock Newsletter missing), and others are growing (magazines and antologies with a King story), I think that if I keep these red leather books I'll try to have all of them, which will cause to divide my money into more items instead of looking for the ones I wanted first.

So...for now I'll probably keep 'em, but it is not out of the question that I might sell 'em all except IT (I'm trying to adquire different editions of that book).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Direkt from the Leipzig Book Fair.

Mängelexemplare - Makabre Erzählungen
    special limited to 50 books edition
    signed from 6 authors inkl. Constantin Sauff and Vincent Voss
    inkl. some promo stuff

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, both Ari and Frank!

John

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Stockerlone!!!! What is the little sign to the right?

From the few attempts I had with purchasing the Red Leather (Is it really leather? It does not seem like it.) edition it is not a great set. The edging on the Red Leather edition seems to be very brittle, it rolls inward, and the leather cracks. It is so brittle it seems like it needs some form of conditioning. They also can be scratched very easily. This set is a great reason to acquire the " OCCUPY 2013: Ambannon Books Stephen King Collection". http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ing-Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks..... its an small wooden sign/bookmark with the bookname.
    Mängelexemplare = (Price reduced, marked books with faults)
    A nice/funny name for an horror anthology.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Tks..... its an small wooden sign/bookmark with the bookname.
    Mängelexemplare = (Price reduced, marked books with faults)
    A nice/funny name for an horror anthology.
    Very cool name, and I like the wooden sign!! That little sign in time is what others will look for to make a complete set. Very nice!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest, Tales by Moonlight review copy with King's Introduction:

The limitation page:

This volume is not signed or numbered (obviously).

Thanks, Ari!

John

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John - brilliant addition (as one would expect from you) !!!
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There it is, the brandnew The Dark Tower Companion from Bev Vincent
    Very nice artwork

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    There it is, the brandnew The Dark Tower Companion from Bev Vincent
    Very nice artwork

AWESOME!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the shout out!

Speaking of red leather books, the ones on eBay right now ... MINE! So stay away! lol

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This volume is not signed or numbered (obviously).

Thanks, Ari!

John
    Glad you got it and that your cousin doesn't collect proofs as well!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats jhanic on the review copy!! Very nice.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found another paperback of the UK Futura horror series: The Eyes of the Dragon

I really like this series!

Still looking for Skeleton Crew, Cujo, Different Seasons, Firestarter!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are attractive!

John

Country
    Country Flag

That's why I collect them 8)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I really do like the tombstone feel to them very nice!! Congrats!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

08.04.13 Hamburg - Amerikazentrum
    Justin Cronin DIE ZWÖLF German promo tour premiere

Spoiler:

He signed me several books.

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE UK Sampler

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE UK ARC

JUSTIN CRONIN THE TWELVE UK HC

JUSTIN CRONIN DIE ZWÖLF german HC

JUSTIN CRONIN Der ÜBERGANG
    Weltbild bookclub
    (He don´t know this edition, but he realy liked the bookcover)

JUSTIN CRONIN THE PASSAGE sc

Justin Cronin DIE ZWÖLF
    all signed... for tdt and german forum members...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Sampler!!! Congrats!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank. I'm hoping there are some books for sale on Friday when we (me and my wife) go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 726 1126 ... LastLast