Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 682 1082 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Too bad I cannot follow SyFy here at this place.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me neither... but there are always some ways...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Roog, always love your foreign books, duh.

Herbie, nice win! I always like owning things you don't see very often.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Roog, always love your foreign books, duh.

Herbie, nice win! I always like owning things you don't see very often.
    Thanks, mate
    I like them too haha

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought them a couple of years ago on a flea market for some euros...
    Now i recovered them in one of my storage racks.

Publisher:
    Zweitausendeins Bibliotheca Dracula Frankfurt

Lewis, Matthew Gregory/ LeFanu, Sheridan/ Brown,
    Charles Brockden:
    Der Mönch/ Onkel Silas oder Das verhängnisvolle Erbe/ Wieland oder Die Verwandlung.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Shelley, Mary Wollstronecraft/ Radcliffe, Ann/ Stoker, Bram:
    Frankenstein/ Der Italiäner/ Dracula.

Stoker Bram, Stevenson Robert Louis, Osbourne Lloyd, Maturin Charles Robert
    Im Haus des Grafen Dracula, Die falsche Kiste, Melmoth der Wanderer

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, everyone! I really enjoy seeing all the new things you all come up with.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Here it is, the exclusive, numbered and limited-to-300, greenbound hardcover of De Groene Mijl (The Green Mile). A special edition released for the 10 years existence of the Dutch SK fanclub. Only available at the fanclubday which was today. Really nice thing

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking books!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Courtesy of Michaël/Biomeg, and part of the excellent "pass on the read" programme here in the corner:

Thank you very much Michaël, I love it!!

PS. I shall be looking for a couple of read-ees myself in the very near future. Stay tuned

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Here it is, the exclusive, numbered and limited-to-300, greenbound hardcover of De Groene Mijl (The Green Mile). A special edition released for the 10 years existence of the Dutch SK fanclub. Only available at the fanclubday which was today. Really nice thing

With an appreciation text by Steve. Pretty cool !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Courtesy of Michaël/Biomeg, and part of the excellent "pass on the read" programme here in the corner:

PS. I shall be looking for a couple of read-ees myself in the very near future. Stay tuned
    Very, very cool!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post

Very,very cool!!!!
    Last edited by Jimimck; 11-11-2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Comma added Bill ;-)

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post

With an appreciation text by Steve. Pretty cool !
    I agree that is pretty cool King gave a little appreciation. Slick looking book too!
    Geoff

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I finally got myself a very nice copy of the NIGHT SHIFT 1st printing mass-market PB. Surprisingly hard to find in seemingly unread condition!

This is a pic from the eBay auction, which does not do the actual book justice:

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

They are hard to find Biomieg - and that looks like a nice one despite the bad ebay pic.
    Congrats!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One more s/l SK Print

Stephen King - The Monkey
    limited 81/773 signed from Glenn Chadbourne print

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    They are hard to find Biomieg - and that looks like a nice one despite the bad ebay pic.
    Congrats!
    And I also got a beautiful copy of the Signet DIFFERENT SEASONS 1st printing mass-market PB today. Maybe I'll take a pic of all my Signet 1sts later this week, it's starting to become a nice little sub-collection. Next on my mass-market PB wishlist are THE STAND (original), THE DEAD ZONE and FIRESTARTER.

Country
    Country Flag

At least they are cheaper then S/L's
    Looking forward to the pictures!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think finding them in collectible condition is the real challenge. I know that most of my 1st/1st paperbacks are well-read.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Next on my mass-market PB wishlist are THE STAND (original), THE DEAD ZONE and FIRESTARTER.
    FIRESTARTER will be your biggest challenge. First printings are scarce compared to other paperbacks. Supposedly the only first printings went into the combo gift packs that included a later printing of THE DEAD ZONE. The copies that were sold separately were later printings. I'm not absolutely certain of that but that is what we collectors have accepted as truth for many years.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Next on my mass-market PB wishlist are THE STAND (original), THE DEAD ZONE and FIRESTARTER.
    FIRESTARTER will be your biggest challenge. First printings are scarce compared to other paperbacks. Supposedly the only first printings went into the combo gift packs that included a later printing of THE DEAD ZONE. The copies that were sold separately were later printings. I'm not absolutely certain of that but that is what we collectors have accepted as truth for many years.
    Is there anything King collecting wise that you don't know? Amazing, my friend!!! Simply amazing!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Is there anything King collecting wise that you don't know? Amazing, my friend!!! Simply amazing!!!!
    Thank you. But there is much that I don't know. That is why I log on to thedarktower.org multiple times each day.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I log in so much from work, I keep expecting the boss to pull me aside and tell me I'm fired for spending too much time on the net...

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing special : THE TWELVE (Justin Cronin), hardcover.... but i was impatient to get it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 682 1082 ... LastLast