Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1756

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Creepy, for sure. Love the Insomnia piece!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely creepy.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Not to be a party pooper, TN, but why would he do "Wolves" in DT4?
    Sigh always raining on everyone's parade. Edited just for you Bill.

Just received this one - Insomnia. Pretty creepy. Has another eyeball tho this one doesnt resemble my avatar I dont think

LOL Just watching out for ya, TN!!!

Now that is a seriously creepy illustration!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

DT II

reality continues to ruin my life

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is fantastic. I love the Crows (of course), and the Tower in the back.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, it has been a while since I've been on the forum - love the new Chadbourne insert art Nadine - all great pieces (I'd be jealous, but, for some reason, I'm not - go figure)
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    And the positioning of the doors, too. Loving the subtle impact he's putting into some of these pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Wow, it has been a while since I've been on the forum - love the new Chadbourne insert art Nadine - all great pieces (I'd be jealous, but, for some reason, I'm not - go figure)
    Think you might have a few to post? Looking forward to seeing how they came out.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that is a sweet remarque TN.
    Christine

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    that is a sweet remarque TN.
    Thanks Christine - Actually these are all stand alone pieces done on 6x9 card stock. The original idea was to insert these individual pieces in the respective books but I opted to keep them in a portfolio

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

DT II

Really, really nice, TN!! Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    And the positioning of the doors, too. Loving the subtle impact he's putting into some of these pieces.

Think you might have a few to post? Looking forward to seeing how they came out.
    Chances are better than average I'm thinking, Nadine - just awaiting a rather substantial package from Glenn to hit the front door (once Australian Customs release it from captivity, which will be after I pay the ransom for it ... aka ... frikking tax) ... I do like yours though, exceedingly good taste in choice displayed I reckon (although, I seem to recall, once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, that you and I butted heads on occasion when discussing the relative merits of some of Mr Chadbourne's works - however, that could be selective memory on my part maybe)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Twisted

Excellent choices. Still not a fan of the abundant skeletons and rats but these and a lot of his more recent work I like. Some of it I love. My favorite is still The Stand with Flagg in silhouette, crows in foreground. That one is superb.

My Mood
    Twisted

Couple more:

Bag of Bones (love this one):

Desperation:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!! I'm partial to the "Desperation" myself, but both are awesome.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Way cool TN - love the detail, particularly in BoB, which has a somewhat ethereal tone (as opposed to some of Glenn's "in your face" work)
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome stuff T.N., Glenn is an amazing artist!

Ken

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way cool TN - love the detail, particularly in BoB, which has a somewhat ethereal tone (as opposed to some of Glenn's "in your face" work)
    Yeah, he does seem to have a very different perspective when doing pencil B/W images as opposed to color. I've noticed that before as well.

Edit: I've got to remember that for future HF items. I always ask for "color" because they are more expensive, but a good case can be made for more consideration.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Is Glenn doing one for every King title for you?

Ken

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Is Glenn doing one for every King title for you?
    Ken
    He was commissioned to do one for each King title but two sets were purchased, if that makes sense.

Agree 100%

I do love the detail he used on this Desperation piece but the BOB speaks more to me - really liked that novel.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I do love the detail he used on this Desperation piece but I the BOB speaks more to me - really liked that novel.
    Actually. I now see your point. BoB is more of a book "illustration" where the "Desperation" is a compilation of sorts. Subtle yet significant difference.

I do tend to be partial to "Monster's" and "creepy crawlers".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple more:

Bag of Bones (love this one):

Desperation:
    Awesome! Loving the Bag Of Bones

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something new, signed and remarqued from REINHARD KLEIST

Ron Goulart - Groucho Marx, Meisterdetektiv
    Publisher EDITION PHANTASIA

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new drawings TN, I too like the BoB best, but they are both awesome.
    Christine

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That BoB piece is great, TN.

That Groucho Marx is pretty cool, too.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing all of these awesome pieces tat Glenn Chadbourne has done for TwistedNadine has me wondering what do people think about getting a trade edition of your favorite King book remarqued by a King illustrator, even if they were not involved with e book initially. Or even some other artist you like? I know similar questions about limiteds, and gift editions have been asked previously, but I am thinking more about actual trade editions.

Ken

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast