Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie plans

Gunslinger Apprentice lead dealer is on a distinguished road lead dealer's Avatar

In the after math show they discussed that the vampire (now brain dead) would wonder aimlessly searching or food, well until the sun comes up... Than (depending on what vampire theory you prescribe to), either turns to dust or (like a homo nightlight) sparkles...

Sorry about the harsh term, but I !$%@# can not stand Q#Q$Q%^&% ing "twighlight"...

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah am not to keen on the sparkling thing myself...why would you make a vampire sparkle in the first place? as my daughter would say they should explode in the sun....lol (she happens to be in the small percentage of teenagers who hate the Twilight series also)

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gunslinger Apprentice lead dealer is on a distinguished road lead dealer's Avatar

Wow, there are teenagers that do not like twilight? I guess there is hope..

My wife however loves the series.. eeekkk..

On a side note, am thinking of makeing a series of bayonets that are longer than standard mill issue bayonets with a "saw back".... Wonder how much interest I would create?

Of course there is the m1913 rail capable chainsaw...

Would post a picture,but have no Idea how to get it to upload with out going to imageshack, ect..

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The CN Tower would be the best place to be in a Zombie outbreak...lots of food in their restaurants, communications equipment and you're 1,000+ feet above the ground, forcing zombies to take 396 flights of stairs to get to you...would be very easy to pick them off before they get to the top. Also have a birds eye view of the surronding area for reconnosance if we have to leave for supplies.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For me, 46% Chance of Survival --- with no Guns.... not sooooo bad

Zombie Survival quiz
    http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/zombie

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No guns and a 54% chance of survival!!! I'm gonna make it, Mom!!!! (Even she is a Zombie by now!!!)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

wow I got a 50% chance of surviving...that was better than the last time I took the test...lol

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"You Have a 62% Chance of Survival!" Well that doesn't sound great but I will take those odds during a zombie apocalypse!

Humm, 78% Would have thought I would have scored higher. They did not have the option "pilfer an abandoned national guard base of all weapons, armored vheicles and explosives"... Oh well. The cn tower would be good, but where are you going to get sufficient firepower in canada? They seem to have some "issues" with guns up there!And you would have the entire zombie city of Toronto to fight.... Need more bullets....

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

Dare I be so bold as to ask WHY are zombies quite as popular as they are? It is a horror trope that I've never quite understood...

Gunslinger Apprentice Harrald is on a distinguished road Harrald's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dunno, but I am going to a Zombie themed wedding in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Faddah Callahan View Post
    Dare I be so bold as to ask WHY are zombies quite as popular as they are? It is a horror trope that I've never quite understood...
    Insert witty comment here.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not so sure it's really about the zombies...I mean I think they are gruesome and kinda fun however I think that the whole theme is based on/around the human element. At least to me the appeal is to see how humanity reacts when there regalar lives are stripped away leaving only the rawest and simplest human wants. It's interesting to see how authors specifically handle the emotional aspects of their characters thrust into a chaotic and usually foreign world.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I'm not so sure it's really about the zombies...I mean I think they are gruesome and kinda fun however I think that the whole theme is based on/around the human element. At least to me the appeal is to see how humanity reacts when there regalar lives are stripped away leaving only the rawest and simplest human wants. It's interesting to see how authors specifically handle the emotional aspects of their characters thrust into a chaotic and usually foreign world.

That's a BINGO!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Or because they're all like cute, cuddly, and loving.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Yeah am not to keen on the sparkling thing myself...why would you make a vampire sparkle in the first place?
    I think it's because Twilight vampires are related to leeches...and leaches are sorta like slugs. Y'know how slugs kinda sparkle? Well...there ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Yeah am not to keen on the sparkling thing myself...why would you make a vampire sparkle in the first place?
    I think it's because Twilight vampires are related to leeches...and leaches are sorta like slugs. Y'know how slugs kinda sparkle? Well...there ya go.
    Brilliant!!!

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

errr...not so brilliant

Looked it up and it appears that leeches and slugs are completely different animals. So that pretty blows my theory.

HOWEVER...leeches, under certain light conditions do sparkle too so...there ya go. Twilight vampires are, apparently, leechanthropes.

(still...I reaped a bit more joy out of connecting them directly to slugs)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post
    errr...not so brilliant

Looked it up and it appears that leeches and slugs are completely different animals. So that pretty blows my theory.

HOWEVER...leeches, under certain light conditions do sparkle too so...there ya go. Twilight vampires are, apparently, leechanthropes.

(still...I reaped a bit more joy out of connecting them directly to slugs)
    LOL @ Dude!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If only it wasn't so bad....lol

Traveler X.Miguel is on a distinguished road X.Miguel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Zombie plans

A council has been forced to admit it has no specific plans to deal with a zombie invasion.
    The news comes after a "concerned citizen" made a bizarre request under the freedom of information laws.

The citizen, believed to be a Mr Ainsley, asked Leicester City Council to explain its emergency plans to tackle a Dawn of the Dead-style attack.

This lack of forethought by Leicesters Council is alarming. They should be prepared for a request to hold hold a Tory Party conference if one is made. After all there is a lot of money to be made from the rich.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

this is absolutely hilarious

Dose best GW Bush impression

"Heh heh... brains"....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That's hilarious. Damnit, now I want to play COD

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by X.Miguel View Post
    A council has been forced to admit it has no specific plans to deal with a zombie invasion.
    The news comes after a "concerned citizen" made a bizarre request under the freedom of information laws.

The citizen, believed to be a Mr Ainsley, asked Leicester City Council to explain its emergency plans to tackle a Dawn of the Dead-style attack.

This lack of forethought by Leicesters Council is alarming. They should be prepared for a request to hold hold a Tory Party conference if one is made. After all there is a lot of money to be made from the rich.
    Hey, on the plus side, if something does happen, we all get to say the whole "They were warned!" line! And let's be honest, who could resist an opportunity like that?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast