Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: TravelinJack

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I meant I read graphic novels Someone tuning in to see Jack's collection is going to be like, "What the hell did I just walk into?!?"
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I tried Brian's trick at removing the 's' for the video to work. No dice.
    You had the URL preceded and post ceded by [IMG] tag's, not [Video] Tags
    Thank you
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you

Don't go "Thanking" him. He gets a swelled head!!!! lol lol

Then there is no living with him!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TravelinJack, after looking through your thread, seeing your collection, office, and theater, I think we're having that gathering at your place.

Awesome everything!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Thank you

Don't go "Thanking" him. He gets a swelled head!!!! lol lol

Then there is no living with him!!!! lol lol
    Thought I heard something banging on the door frame.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    TravelinJack, after looking through your thread, seeing your collection, office, and theater, I think we're having that gathering at your place.

Awesome everything!
    I appreciate that. You know, might not be a bad idea. It's close to the right number. Theater seats 7.

WTB:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DAVID HAS YOUR PRINT FOR 550.. GO GET IT!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Woot woot!!

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to you for the heads up and of course David, I'll be bringing this one home!

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

I've got a whopper of a new collectible coming my way. Don't want to say what it is just yet. Should have it next week though. Stay tuned!!

WTB:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got a whopper of a new collectible coming my way. Don't want to say what it is just yet. Should have it next week though. Stay tuned!!

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Good ol' Tim Curry.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I mentioned when the auction was done, but I had won the HF Auction #22 - Bill Hodges Rebound Trilogy with six Alex McVey remarques - two in each volume. End of Watch was also signed. I just received them yesterday and couldn't be more happy. There is a reason for the three week delay, check out the pics below and see what Randall Flagg was kind enough to do for me!

A few extra notes: the nubuk custom binding is incredible as is the moire endpapers, great work on that! The remarques by McVey are so cool to see in person, excellent work as well. This is an incredible addition to the collection. Couldn't be happier about it. Thanks to all involved!

WTB:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. I don't know why RF didn't say that was the case for the auction!!! CONGRATS!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice - great auction item to win and add to your collection - those extra sig's are awesome
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, my! Congratulations! Just stunning--it's always nice to get a lagniappe.

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. I don't know why RF didn't say that was the case for the auction!!! CONGRATS!
    Thanks! - I should clarify, when the auction was over, I had asked RF what the chances of getting the first two signed were. He had offered (since I had MM and FK signed 1st/1sts) that I could ship those to him and then he to the binder and transfer the signature pages over. It was done flawlessly and thank goodness all books made it to and from just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    very nice - great auction item to win and add to your collection - those extra sig's are awesome
    Thank ya much!

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Oh, my! Congratulations! Just stunning--it's always nice to get a lagniappe.
    Much appreciated. Not going to lie - I had to look lagniappe up.

WTB:

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look fantastic! Congrats on a great auction win!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's really nice! Congrats!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing! Congratulations.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jack!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Those look fantastic! Congrats on a great auction win!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wow, that's really nice! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Amazing! Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Jack!
    Many thanks to all!

WTB:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersuperamazing !!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The new understanding of the word lagniappe in this case was in itself a lagniappe....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

The new understanding of the word lagniappe in this case was in itself a lagniappe....
    Really? I use "lagniappe" several times a day.

It's now been immortalized as the Word of the Day!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast