Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Nice story and nice inscription! Nicely done ol man
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Peri! And dig the slipcase as well
    Cheers Brian. And yep, a Jeff special.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

What a GREAT inscription on the Lisey's Story, Love IT!!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    What a GREAT inscription on the Lisey's Story, Love IT!!!!
    Cheers Matt!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great inscription! Congrats!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE!!!
    Cheers Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Great inscription! Congrats!
    Thanks Dan. Yeah, it was a nice find and there is usually nothing here in Australia, so was able to get a good and fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    NICE !!!
    Thanks Frank

Country
    Country Flag

I've extended the bookcase containing my collectibles around the corner now. I haven't put in all the books yet, or arranged them properly, but finally I've got more space... (I give those corner vases 6 months)...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really loved the way you dealt with the corner, and be able to put display or art or books at the top.
    Really nice shelves!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I really loved the way you dealt with the corner, and be able to put display or art or books at the top.
    Really nice shelves!
    Cheers Jeremy. Those pieces above the shelves are framed LP covers, but I also intend to put the larger tomes up there. PS - bought Gojira "Magma" today ... it's melodic and brutal - love it.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great shelves and great taste in music - Gojira are one of my all-time favorite bands

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep those vases gotta go! Seen Gojira back in the day. Great live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dig the cases, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Great shelves and great taste in music - Gojira are one of my all-time favorite bands
    Thanks Michael. I'm late to the Gojira party but just today bought another two copies of Magma for Xmas gifts.

Yep those vases gotta go! Seen Gojira back in the day. Great live
    Cheers Chad. I saw Gojira live a few years back at Soundwave music festival and really enjoyed them, but then kinda forgot about them. Only recently I was looking at lists of "top metal albums" of the year, and they kept ranking high so got their stuff. And yes, those vases are the hook with the better half: "Listen, if I get more shelves we can have other stuff up too..." (UNTIL I need more space)

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Looks great!
    Thanks Paul.

Dig the cases, Peri!
    Cheers Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, mate

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Cheers Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by FennyBate View Post
    Looking good, mate
    Thanks Lincoln.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a Lovecraft fan and have recently started collecting the Arkham house hardcover publications of his work. Lovecraft published almost exclusively in the pulp mags of the time and it was only after he died that his friend and fellow author August Derleth founded Arkham House with the purpose to preserve Lovecraft's work in hardcover.

The Horror in the Museum and Other Revisions (1970, 1st / 1st in an edition of 4,058 copies). Collection of stories revised or ghostwritten by Lovecraft.

The Dunwich Horror and Others (1963, 1st / 1st in an edition of 3,133 copies). A 'best-of' collection of Lovecraft's short stories.

Something About Cats and Other Pieces (1949, 1st / 1st in an edition of 2,995 copies). This was the 6th and final release of Lovecraft's original work before Arkham released Lovecraft's letters. Contains short fiction, letters, essays, poetry, revisions, and memories/essays from other authors about Lovecraft's own work.

The Survivor and Others (1957, 1st / 1st in an edition of 2,097 copies). Stories written by August Derleth after Lovecraft's death, based on or "inspired" by unused Lovecraft notes.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Lovecraft stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats some cool shit right there! Looks to be in phenomenal condition as well. #drool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Lovecrafts! I collect him as well!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice stuff!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff! The odd print runs always make me chuckle a bit do you also collect other Arkham House titles?

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Lovecraft stuff!
    Cheers Brian...

Thats some cool shit right there! Looks to be in phenomenal condition as well. #drool
    Yeah man, condition is VG++ NF on all of it. Paper is yellowed but no foxing on any. Some tape repairs on a DJ, but took me a long time to notice where the seller meant.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice Lovecrafts! I collect him as well!
    Cheers Dez, have you got a focus with collecting him? Firsts? Limiteds? I'm interested in finding out about some of his limiteds, but there doesn't seem to be many that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    nice stuff!
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Great stuff! The odd print runs always make me chuckle a bit do you also collect other Arkham House titles?
    Yeah, strange isn't it? I haven't collected any other Arkham yet but starting on Lovecraft has opened me up to this publisher. I've noticed some authors that I like that are published there, such as Robert Bloch and Clark Ashton Smith. Starting on this collecting road opens up a whole new world of financial pain. Do you collect Arkham, Michael?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast