Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET SANTA 2015

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

there's probably some male member laughing his a$$ off right now....

Spoiler:
    ...male member...

hmm that didn't quite come out right....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    there's probably some male member laughing his a$$ off right now....

Spoiler:
    ...male member...

hmm that didn't quite come out right....

LOL You, Brits and your little "Members"!!! LOL

Just finished my "Secret Santa" gift purchase (s?) and there should be a very happy camper come this, Christmas!!!!!

Krystle, those cookies were truly inspired!!! A variety to boot!! If that was "Halloween" I can't wait for "Christmas"!!! LOL LOL LOL BTW, how goes the RF/Secret Santa collections? Where do we stand regarding a total? Can we affords to buy him pants? LOL LOL Or at least a new "Santa" outfit? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thankee Bill

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Got the item I will be gifting today. Next just to pack up some bonus goodies and get it mailed out! Hope my recipient likes it!
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gift-type things are in transit as I type!!! Have a "Holly Jolly Christmas"!!!

And a bonus track for your holiday spirit!!!!

I apologize if my holiday enthusiasm seems "Over the Top" and a tad early. I just LOVE this time of year!!! The gifts, the spirit, the gift searching, the "good will" and the "secret shit" well, you just can't beat it any other time of year!!!

When do they light "The" tree this year? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I've only just come across this thread so realize I am way late to be involved in this, but I've actually sent off a couple of gifts to members here anyway this past week. Gotta love Christmas time.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My recipients gift should be here any day now and shall be on the way to him/her this coming week. I think he/she will be pleased. It's something he/she is looking for.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Me too!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my recipients gifts should be here.... ?!? hope next week.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Like I ain't got enough to worry about here.....

Spoiler:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a couple of things ordered for my recipient, hopefully they get here relatively quick so I can gift wrap and get everything on its way. Trying to be different, hope I succeeded!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ain't this just grand? Folks working hard for their fellow members during this holiday season that they normally wouldn't be concerned with and just anticipating and looking forward to the end results??? It's kinda cool,folks. A very cool exercise IMHO!!!

I can't wait to see what you all receive in the end!!! No doubt it will be an original and unique experience!!!

A very happy holiday season to everyone of you!!! Ain't the holidays grand???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

(General observation that tickled my funny bone) A lot of "Secret Santa" folks state that "They will be happy with whatever they get and the price doesn't matter, it's the thought that counts". Then, they make "Secret Santa wish lists" and provide "Secret Santa Hints" in which they suggest, Signed Limited's, Early Doubleday First/firsts and rare remarqued books!!! LOL LOL

It's nice to see "grown ups" with that "little kid" feeling/idea for the Christmas magic!!! Seriously, I don't mean anything mean or so forth. I think it's kinda cool to see us all acting like "Kids at Christmas time", dropping cleverly disguised or overt hints where we can. Remember when, folks? When you wrote letters to, Santa and would "just die" if you didn't get "G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu grip" or "Malibu Barbie with the Corvette"???? LOL LOL When "Santa" was a real guy and the thought that he might be upset with your behavior scared the "Bejesus" out of you? LOL When you tried so very hard to stay awake and listen for his reindeer on the roof? You remember, those times when you teased your brother or sister that you would "Tell Santa" on them? LOL LOL

The only difference between Men and boys is the price of their toys, right!!! LOL LOL I think it's one of the really special feelings this time of year!!! When no matter how old you may be, you can still remember and act young again!! LOL

I hope everyone gets that "Must Have" item/gift they have been trying to be good all year to receive!!!! Don't forget to leave out the "Cookies & Milk" for old Kris Kringle, boys and girls!!! Hey, you really never know when and where that "magic" may come from, right?

Sorry, if I sound a little "gay" or whatever, call me a "sorry sap" if you will, but tell me that this doesn't bring back a memory or two!! Go ahead, try!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Oh, and I will be happy to receive and eat any of those "Santa" cookies you're planning to leave out on the 24th!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

It's nice to see "grown ups" with that "little kid" feeling/idea for the Christmas magic!!! Seriously, I don't mean anything mean or so forth. I think it's kinda cool to see us all acting like "Kids at Christmas time", dropping cleverly disguised or overt hints where we can. Remember when, folks? When you wrote letters to, Santa and would "just die" if you didn't get "G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu grip" or "Malibu Barbie with the Corvette"???? LOL LOL When "Santa" was a real guy and the thought that he might be upset with your behavior scared the "Bejesus" out of you? LOL When you tried so very hard to stay awake and listen for his reindeer on the roof? You remember, those times when you teased your brother or sister that you would "Tell Santa" on them? LOL LOL
    So funny story to add to that. With the recent floods here in Texas my parents house went under about 4 feet. While I was there yesterday we were going through the piles of crap every where that the cleaners had moved for us to sift though. I open up the top drawer of an old dresser and there is a stack of old Christmas lists that my sister and I had left for "Santa" from when we were kids. My favorite was I can still remember the Christmas when I got some of the items on the list and even found the old VHS tape of me opening the number one item on my list, a Hot Wheels Volcano Blowout set!!!! Man I wish I still had that today lol.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I do still have all my Barbie stuff - including the 1963 Hot Rod

Those were great Christmases...

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In other news….

The item I ordered for my recipient arrived. Just need to get creative on wrapping and then shipping.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    In other news….

The item I ordered for my recipient arrived. Just need to get creative on wrapping and then shipping.
    Same here
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My recipients gift arrived today too

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I started wrapping my gifts and realized that nothing is (directly) Stephen King related.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I started wrapping my gifts and realized that nothing is (directly) Stephen King related.
    As long as the member will like it, right?!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    As long as the member will like it, right?!
    Oh, they'll like it!

I need to get it packaged so I'll stop adding stuff!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one of my items ready for my recipient. My kids loved it, but were disappointed when I said I was mailing it back out.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm excited to get home today to see how many items with be waiting for me at the front office! I'm hoping every thing will be in so that I can get creative with something ridiculous to wrap it in. One of my favorites is to wrap it in paper then wrap the paper in a few layers of duct tape. Makes a hell of an opening experience

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope. Cowboy boots with worn down heels and a smiley face button!

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast