Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cwalker

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Chris! That is one gorgeous book!

And don't worry about keeping up with anybody - there are so many amazing collections on here that unless we all hit the lottery, we won't ever get close.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad you're happy with it, Chris and that it went to a great home.

P.S. You stepped up to Triple A, not down to Double A lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Warning it all goes downhill from here

My very first big SK purchase was an IT S/L from a member here and I told myself it was the only S/L I needed. Here I am a year and a half later and let's just say that I have quite a few more than just 1 now...
    Congrats

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Couple of things...
    Joe and I from the 5/16/16 event in Portsmouth, NH

My copy...

A bonus item on the 17th...
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Chris!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Chris. BOBD is difficult to find signed.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Chris! I hate you a little more now.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's really cool. Congrats

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good for you, buddy! Very happy for ya.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

COOOOOOOOOOL!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

This was Julie and I's weekend off for this month. She went to her national conference for Vantel Pearls in the Oyster and I went up the coast looking for books!
    I will admit to wishing for more, but I can't be to disappointed with the following...

The Road - trade PB for a reading copy
    Strange Maine - By far the best copy of this I have found.
    Starmont Reader's Guide 16 "Stephen King" by Douglas E. Winter
    Different Seasons 1/1. VG+ to NF (i guess, i still suck at grading)
    Under The Dome 1/1. F/F (this one I'm sure of)
    An Echo in the Bone 1/1. F/F The wife is a huge Diana Gabaldon fan.
    Caretakers 1/1. Building up my collection of Tabby to match up with the CD editions.
    Neverwhere 1/1. F/F Seemed foolish to pass up a first edtion Gaiman for this price
    Silence of the Lambs 1/1 Same with this title. It has some spine lean but the DJ has no tears, just shelf wear.

All said and done, total spent was $51.

Oh yeah, also came home to a delivery of Wizard and Glass (Grant). My Grant Trade HC is complete!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    This was Julie and I's weekend off for this month. She went to her national conference for Vantel Pearls in the Oyster and I went up the coast looking for books!
    I will admit to wishing for more, but I can't be to disappointed with the following...

The Road - trade PB for a reading copy
    Strange Maine - By far the best copy of this I have found.
    Starmont Reader's Guide 16 "Stephen King" by Douglas E. Winter
    Different Seasons 1/1. VG+ to NF (i guess, i still suck at grading)
    Under The Dome 1/1. F/F (this one I'm sure of)
    An Echo in the Bone 1/1. F/F The wife is a huge Diana Gabaldon fan.
    Caretakers 1/1. Building up my collection of Tabby to match up with the CD editions.
    Neverwhere 1/1. F/F Seemed foolish to pass up a first edtion Gaiman for this price
    Silence of the Lambs 1/1 Same with this title. It has some spine lean but the DJ has no tears, just shelf wear.

All said and done, total spent was $51.

Oh yeah, also came home to a delivery of Wizard and Glass (Grant). My Grant Trade HC is complete!
    Sounds like a good weekend, Chris!

Country
    Country Flag

Very nicely done.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

We've all seen the new 'Salems Lot so I'll just go with the remarques...

Very pleased!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Chris! Those are fantastic!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. Just awesome

Thanks!
    The coffin is one that we discussed, the other two came outta his head. I was very happy with the Marsten House. His architectural stuff is excellent.

Country
    Country Flag

Boom, Chris! Some of the best Chabourne yet IMO!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Superb remarques!!!

A few additions from a shop in NH.
    Cujo 1/1 VG, small tape repair on DJ (upgrading from a 1/5)
    Legends 1/1 NF
    The Runes of the Earth by Stephen R Donaldson 1/1 NF and signed
    Small World 1/2 by Tabitha King, NF

Total: $13.25

So glad I found this place!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice finds, Chris!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE remarques, CONGRATS !!!

So I missed The Man himself by an hour, but he left this behind as a consolation prize.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast