Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoahM

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually paid for it.
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Thanks. They sure do, although the lettered editions are SO expensive. $1500 - $2000 upon publication. Then again, I just paid $3600 to pre-order the lettered edition of Skeleton Crew, so I probably shouldn't complain. Still, Ashley Bell is only my 3rd Charnel lettered edition (the others are Beastchild & Dark Rivers of the Heart).
    Noah, have you actually paid for Skeleton Crew yet or just had confirmation that your letter has been reserved?
    Interesting, I was just sent an email giving details of price and that my copy was reserved. Were you sent an paypal invoice?

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a PayPal invoice - but if you read that entire "your letter has been reserved" e-mail, Pete says that when you're ready to pay, please submit payment to [their e-mail address]. The value of the pound sterling is low this month so it benefits us here in the US to order early. Expected pub date is only 2 months away so it's really not even that early. . .
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Noah. I'll PM you my email, there's no mention on how to pay!

Country
    Country Flag

Jon - just e-mailed you, man!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Noah ! good to see you here.

I follow your FB page - it's awesome !

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered state, one of 52:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking book, Noah. Congratulations.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, man - missed out on the lettered when it was announced in 1999 - only got the numbered. Finally remedied that this week!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very cool congrats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE, CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing collection, amazing new editions.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!! The stuff I have posted here is just the tip of the iceberg actually. I have my entire collection in photos up on my Facebook page. It's way too much work to re-post everything here. If you're on Facebook - look me up & you can see the entire library

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished looking through you "Home Library" - wow. Bloody corridors! Very impressive.

PS - SK does go nicely with metal music. Up the Irons!

Country
    Country Flag

Hey - thank you! And the library is now full - plans are underway to do a huge, 2-story extension in 2017, including a spiral staircase! Gonna be epic.
    Rock on & Up the Irons \m/
    Check out my enormous collection of metal tour shirts on Facebook - I have over 1,300 shirts including over 500 Maiden!!

Country
    Country Flag

Hey - thank you! And the library is now full - plans are underway to do a huge, 2-story extension in 2017, including a spiral staircase! Gonna be epic.
    Rock on & Up the Irons \m/
    Check out my enormous collection of metal tour shirts on Facebook - I have over 1,300 shirts including over 500 Maiden!!
    Oh wow, that does sound epic. And 500 Maiden shirts - sweet jesus! i assume you didn't get them all from the gigs you attended?! You obviously collect more than King - who are your favourite authors Noah, and what are you favourite collectible items, if you could pick your top few.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey - - Been to many Maiden gigs, all of the NY-area shows since 1982 and some others around the US and Canada, but no, not every shirt is from a gig I attended personally - I usually buy a ton of NY event shirts & trade them with others around the world for event shirts from their country/city. Check out my collection on Facebook or on TShirtSlayer.com, where I'm #1 in the Maiden category (my user name there is "NoahM").
    Favorite authors, in no particular order, include King, Hill, Barker, Gorman, Ketchum, Jackson, Koontz, McCammon, Straub, Simmons, Wilson, etc. Rex Miller. Preston & Child. Lansdale. Andrew Neiderman. A handful of others.
    You??

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

That sounds fantastic. Hope you post some pics of its progress and completion here...I'd love to see it.

Country
    Country Flag

Will do, RC65! But I do post way more on my facebook page than here - check it out to see the full King collection & more pix of the library. "Noah Mitchell" in New York.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice books Noah. Did I hear Maiden and Stephen King ? Yep, I think I did...I'm in! Up the irons!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Nice books Noah. Did I hear Maiden and Stephen King ? Yep, I think I did...I'm in! Up the irons!
    Haha... Wish this site could "tag" people into conversations, aka Facebonkers. Call you over from across the bar.. "Chad, here's another metal head!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast