Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Chadbourne - Artist

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Kris - the Pennywise one is awesome!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that Pennywise!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely amazing work!! Tim, should I repost my Remarques here of GC's work? I already have it in my collection thread.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice thread, and lovely examples of his work.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Absolutely amazing work!! Tim, should I repost my Remarques here of GC's work? I already have it in my collection thread.
    Siep here: of course you should, Brian!

sk

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had that beer and it was GOOD!

Thanks for starting this thread. I know he catches some flak because he seems to be everywhere but I love his work and all of the little details that go with it. Just had my FDNS remarqued and his illustrations for PS' Something Wicked This Way Comes are amazing!

Those remarques are fantastic T-Dogz! Think I'm going to have to send him my IT GE now....after Erin is done with it!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I have a LOT of, Glenn's stuff!!!! I'll need to get organized, but here are a few!!!

"Everything's Eventual"

"SOD I"

These are just a small sampling of the scans/items I have by, Glenn. I'll need to get my act together before revealing more, but believe me I have them!!!! We're good friends and he is a wonderful man!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are great Bill!! get organized please, I want to see more

Thanks to this thread I sent him my IT GE to be done. He knew exactly what I was talking about with T-Dogz lettered Remarque. I said I wanted it

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will make it my business to do so. It appears most of the images reside on my hard drive and need to be uploaded to "Imageshack". I'll get on it.

Okay, here are some more. To be clear, some of these are not my own, but were for HF auction items and such. If the current owner is in any way upset to see them posted here please, just say so and I will remove them. Still sorting things out.

This was done as a tipped in illustration for a rebound copy of "The Stand" we did for the 2015 HF.

An "Editorial" cartoon for a local newspaper in Maine.

"Carrie" Remarque

This was a piece for the "Dolso Case Editions".

Merlin IV ala, Glenn for his second birthday.

Another "Tip In" piece for this year's rebound HF auction.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Love the "Merlin IV" one, how cool is that? All are amazing and thanks for sharing!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most definitely! This thread is all about celebrating and showcasing Glenn's amazing artwork, so please feel free to repost your remarques here.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Thanks to this thread I sent him my IT GE to be done. He knew exactly what I was talking about with T-Dogz lettered Remarque. I said I wanted it
    That is awesome news! Congratulations, Beverly!

Please post a photo of the remarque on this thread, once you receive it. I'm sure it will be absolutely stunning!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Love the "Merlin IV" one, how cool is that? All are amazing and thanks for sharing!!
    +1 on this. Those are excellent pieces, especially the personalised "Merlin IV".

A big congratulations, Bill!!!

Country
    Country Flag

If anybody is on the fence about pre-ordering one of the limited remarque sheets that Glenn is producing for each of CD's Doubleday Years books, then check out this beauty.... It is absolutely stunning!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A little sage advice regarding, Glenn. We're pretty good friends and have discussed this before, so I don't think he will disagree with me. First, don't quibble on the price. Second, pay in advance and last, let him take his time with your remarque. Much of, Glenn's work bears a deadline and he tends to rush it. When given time to develop a piece he does remarkable work. Many other artists take much longer to return remarques, so why should he be any different? Let him know you appreciate his work and look forward to what you will receive and you will not be disappointed. Also, he is a wonderful man. Feel free to share your thoughts and visions and he will work hand in hand with you.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Most definitely! This thread is all about celebrating and showcasing Glenn's amazing artwork, so please feel free to repost your remarques here.
    Alrighty then . I'll try and get 'em up soon.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome news! Congratulations, Beverly!

Please post a photo of the remarque on this thread, once you receive it. I'm sure it will be absolutely stunning!!!
    I definitely will! If I ever figure out how to post pics. Lol. I did get tutored in another thread so I'll try once I have it. I LOVE what he did with yours!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    A little sage advice regarding, Glenn. We're pretty good friends and have discussed this before, so I don't think he will disagree with me. First, don't quibble on the price. Second, pay in advance and last, let him take his time with your remarque. Much of, Glenn's work bears a deadline and he tends to rush it. When given time to develop a piece he does remarkable work. Many other artists take much longer to return remarques, so why should he be any different? Let him know you appreciate his work and look forward to what you will receive and you will not be disappointed. Also, he is a wonderful man. Feel free to share your thoughts and visions and he will work hand in hand with you.
    Well said Bill. This is only my second remarque from him(had my FDNS gift done)and adhered to all three of those rules. I think his prices are VERY reasonable, especially compared to some of the others. I always tell him no rush. For the FDNS one he asked me what I wanted and I told him "hey, you're the artist, I have no vision whatsoever. Please do what you want with it" He did just that and I love it! I told him pretty much the same thing for IT except I do want something like T-Dogz version. I give the artist free rein.
    On a side note I don't live too far from him and I have his address, thought about just popping by sometime to see his collection!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Alrighty then . I'll try and get 'em up soon.
    Well get on it! I saw them in your collection thread and they're fantastic! Hard to pick a fave.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

This is what was done to my SOD V2 that my wife got me for our anniversery...

Glenn was very generous and "gifted" the remarque at no charge. Great guy!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    This is what was done to my SOD V2 that my wife got me for our anniversery...

Glenn was very generous and "gifted" the remarque at no charge. Great guy!
    Beautiful!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This was my first Glenn Chadbourne remarque.

The Colorado Kid - Letter U

Country
    Country Flag

Glenn created some truly amazing remarques in my CD Artist Edition of Carrie....

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Tim! Those are amazing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast