Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Very nice indeed, Jon. Love your remarque too!
    Thanks Alan

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the Low Man Club!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks George. I think your Remarque is very nice. I would love a colour one like yours and Franks. Maybe I should ask Vinny to do a colour one for me.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks George. I think your Remarque is very nice. I would love a colour one like yours and Franks. Maybe I should ask Vinny to do a colour one for me.

LOW MAN POWER !!!
    Spoiler:
    My other LOW MAN remarque from the German Comic Artist Levin Kurio. He drawed this for me in 1-2-3 minutes

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice Frank. Was Levin Kurio the illustrator for the German 'Hearts Of Atlantis'? That's a very detailed remarque for 3 minutes!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Very Nice Frank. Was Levin Kurio the illustrator for the German 'Hearts Of Altantis'? That's a very detailed remarque for 3 minutes!

Tks...
    Spoiler:
    No... Levin Kurio is not the book illustrator. He is the owner/mastermind from Weissblech Comiics http://weissblechcomics.com/
    I know him for a longer time, meet him 1-2 times a year.
    Then i always give him German SK books to remarque. Ugly one color cover books with no illustrations inside.... perfect to remarque for other artistīs.
    I only need to talk with Levin for 1-2 min. about an idea, then he drawed something.... amazing superfast.
    Some of his other stuff:
    Tommyknockers-Lasergun

Stark/Dark Half

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Remarques Frank. Especially like the Dark Half one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Doctor Sleep S/L 116/750 3x remarques by Vincent Chong, Glen Chadbourne and Erin Wells

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful! Congrats Jon. Those are great!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice remarques!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

3 Supernice Remarques in a GREAT book, CONGRATS !!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just AWESOME!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I very nice.
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone.
    A few new additions.

Dean Koontz - The City UK 1/1

Fearie Tales - Stories Of The Grimm & Gruesome - PS Publishing Anthology C/200

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Original Artwork Erin Wells - Pennywise With Balloon (from It 25th Anniversary Edition)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I now have a spanking brand new dust jacket for my S/L Firestarter, with many thanks to Jerome (RF), now has the DJ it deserves!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely acquisitions, Jon! So, when are you going to get copies of the Firestarter S/L dated on July 5, 6 and 7?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't even suggest that, Michael! I don't want to go down that route!
    Thanks for the kind comments.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jon! My favourite King cover

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Firestarter and the Pennywise print. Still need both of those!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new stuff !!!
    Fearie Tales S/L is on my list.... Itīs funny that Markus Heitz is in the book....
    but itīs sad that one of the best new German/UK authors of new fearie tales RONA WALTER is missing. Her new short story: The Brave Little Tailorī- Reloadedī is amazing.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice stuff man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    nice stuff man!
    Such a marvelous economy of words and range of emotion, my good man!! I feel as though I have been through a massive mixer of emotion, eloquence and brevity. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    nice stuff man!
    Such a marvelous economy of words and range of emotion, my good man!! I feel as though I have been through a massive mixer of emotion, eloquence and brevity. LOL

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    nice stuff man!
    Bazinga!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast