Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 165 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jon!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Congratulations, Jon! Looks to be in really sharp condition, too.
    Thanks John. Yes, really nice copy. Just about perfect apart one slight worn corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That lil Misery is so cool!!!
    Thanks Kris. Yes, it's a really unusual little book.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Congrats, Jon!
    Thanks Alan, Liking the new avatar!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice condition !!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    VERY nice condition !!!
    Thanks Frank.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The new UK Finders Keepers.

Stephen King - Finders Keepers - UK 1st/1st HB

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lucky you!
    Mine will be here tomorrow, via Amazon.de.
    Really like this cover.

sk

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK cover looks great! Congrats.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Lucky you!
    Really like this cover.

sk
    Thanks Siep.
    I hope yours arrive better packed than the two copies I got today from amazon.uk. It didn't bode well when the books were just loose in the box with minimal packing (just a bit of brown paper). This is the good copy shown, the other has quite a moderately bumped corner. I was getting another copy for member here. I will have to go out and buy another copy as the top right corners are bumped. I'd be embarrassed to send this copy to him.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jon. I also ordered my copy from amazon UK. Hopefully it doesn't arrived damaged... If it does I might need your help to pick up a better copy. Let's hope it arrives okay...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    The UK cover looks great! Congrats.
    Thanks Dan. I really like the cover also.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very nice Jon. I also ordered my copy from amazon UK. Hopefully it doesn't arrived damaged... If it does I might need your help to pick up a better copy. Let's hope it arrives okay...
    Thanks Paul, if there is a problem just holler. They were just sliding from one end of the box to the other.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Dreamcatcher - US Advance Uncorrected Reader's Proof (Blue Cover)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Another one down!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That was a good catch. (And I ALSO ordered FINDERS KEEPERS from Amazon.uk!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another nice proof for the collection!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Another one down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That was a good catch. (And I ALSO ordered FINDERS KEEPERS from Amazon.uk!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Another nice proof for the collection!
    Thanks Guys. Yes, another proof added. Only another 150 or so to go. Yay!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Only another 150 or so to go. Yay!
    A worthy goal!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A beauty, and one of the few I have as well!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Only another 150 or so to go. Yay!
    A worthy goal!
    I think I won't even get close to that total. There are so many extremely rare proofs. I'll be happy with about 75 of them.
    I'll never get to what you and John have.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    A beauty, and one of the few I have as well!
    Thanks John. I didn't realise it was a smaller format paperback.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, my proof collection is pretty modest. I have most of the scarcer/early US ones but I 'lost' some of the scarcer UK proofs during one of my selling frenzies a couple of years ago. Right now I have 27 US proofs (starting with The Dead Zone up to and including Insomnia, which are basically all the regular trade edition proofs from 1979 to 1994, plus one of the Dolan's Cadillac ones) and only 7 UK proofs. These are also from the 1980's and early 1990's.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Actually, my proof collection is pretty modest. I have most of the scarcer/early US ones but I 'lost' some of the scarcer UK proofs during one of my selling frenzies a couple of years ago. Right now I have 27 US proofs (starting with The Dead Zone up to and including Insomnia, which are basically all the regular trade edition proofs from 1979 to 1994, plus one of the Dolan's Cadillac ones) and only 7 UK proofs. These are also from the 1980's and early 1990's.
    As I'm at work at the moment and really busy (hmmm.....), I can't check but off the top of head I have 20 US and 4 UK proofs. Some way to go.

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, same here, 'busy' at work! I looked at the master list in the first post of the proofs thread and tallied what I know I have. I may have forgotten a couple but I don't think so.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Lucky you!
    Really like this cover.

sk
    Thanks Siep.
    I hope yours arrive better packed than the two copies I got today from amazon.uk. It didn't bode well when the books were just loose in the box with minimal packing (just a bit of brown paper). This is the good copy shown, the other has quite a moderately bumped corner. I was getting another copy for member here. I will have to go out and buy another copy as the top right corners are bumped. I'd be embarrassed to send this copy to him.
    That sucks, Jon.
    Mine arrived a couple of minutes ago - in mint condition (It was a nice, tight fit).

The US edition will be here this Friday, via amazon.de.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 165 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast