Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Big Little Life is a wonderful book, as I'm sure you know. I have some Koontz books on my Kindle, all of the Odd Thomas ones and some more recent. I was at the Books A Million here in little Vero Beach, FL and found a signed copy of The City (his newest) on the shelf at cover price, so I of course had to pick it up. Haven't read it yet, though, but I enjoyed Innocence!

In fact Books A Million still offers autographed copies of The City (and other signed books) on their web site.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Like you I have slowed down buying Dean Koontz to concentrate on King. I still get all his 1st editions but have stopped a few years back getting his S/Ls and Lettereds apart from the Odd Thomas S/Ls.
    I don't have many of the limited editions. My focus was mainly 1st trade editions, specifically all those early paperback and hardcovers published under his many pseudonyms. It made the hunt quite interesting.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Wow. I'm completely out of the loop on Dean Koontz books. I had no idea he did these dog books.

Are there any signed by the dogs? Seriously, how cool would it be if the dogs' paw print was stamped in a limited.
    Maybe a bit like this?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    A Big Little Life is a wonderful book, as I'm sure you know. I have some Koontz books on my Kindle, all of the Odd Thomas ones and some more recent. I was at the Books A Million here in little Vero Beach, FL and found a signed copy of The City (his newest) on the shelf at cover price, so I of course had to pick it up. Haven't read it yet, though, but I enjoyed Innocence!

In fact Books A Million still offers autographed copies of The City (and other signed books) on their web site.
    I haven't read The City yet either. But I have read most of his others and he's my second favourite authors. Thanks for the link to BAM.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Like you I have slowed down buying Dean Koontz to concentrate on King. I still get all his 1st editions but have stopped a few years back getting his S/Ls and Lettereds apart from the Odd Thomas S/Ls.
    I don't have many of the limited editions. My focus was mainly 1st trade editions, specifically all those early paperback and hardcovers published under his many pseudonyms. It made the hunt quite interesting.

Looking at my notes I only require Deanna Dwyer's The Dark Of Summer PB (which is very rare) and The Pig Society.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Looking at my notes I only require Deanna Dwyer's The Dark Of Summer PB (which is very rare) and The Pig Society.
    Wow, okay you have quite a collection. I'm missing a handful of them.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some old photos - a few added since these photos taken

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh baby! Yeah your collection is more comprehensive than mine. Very nice! I will post what I have in a month or two when I sort out my space issue.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Jon!!! However, clearly, you need a few HF items to spotlight your collection!!! LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I'm completely out of the loop on Dean Koontz books. I had no idea he did these dog books.

Are there any signed by the dogs? Seriously, how cool would it be if the dogs' paw print was stamped in a limited.
    Maybe a bit like this?
    Spoiler:
    Haha! Great minds think alike. Actually, it should be an obvious idea.

Looking at my notes I only require Deanna Dwyer's The Dark Of Summer PB (which is very rare).
    I see eBay CA has one for $150.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe a bit like this?
    Spoiler:
    Haha! Great minds think alike. Actually, it should be an obvious idea.

Looking at my notes I only require Deanna Dwyer's The Dark Of Summer PB (which is very rare).
    I see eBay CA has one for $150.
    I spotted that one, it has some severe spine lean. I may wait for a better copy (may be a long wait). Thanks for letting me know.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, SO WE CAN BUY LOTS OF NEW BOOKS.
    Two christmas related books.

Dean Koontz - Santa's Twin - UK 1st/1st HB

Dean Koontz - Robot Santa - Signed US 1st/1st HB

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

You are allowed to celebrate Christmas and relax, but don't forget to continue posting, eh?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Below is a Christmas present to myself. Arrived just in time on Christmas Eve.

Stephen King - Carrie 40th Anniversary Edition - CD Unbound Inter-office Proof (1st Proof)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! That's great. I don't have that one.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys. Three down six to go!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon, supernice !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This small book is probably my most prized and favourite proof. Hand written by Stephen King and then copied and printed. I like the nice and simple string binding. Probably the most expensive printed paper as the S/L?

Stephen King - The New Lieutenant's Rap - Unnumbered Unsigned Proof (Unknown Print Run)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Congratulations on this one!!

Along the Path of the Beam 2929 will become famous soon enough 2929's Avatar

Absolutely beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast