Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My publisher's copy never even came with a slipcase. It was actually listed on eBay with a DJ and as being a 'first edition'.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    My publisher's copy never even came with a slipcase. It was actually listed on eBay with a DJ and as being a 'first edition'.
    Very interesting. The two at Betts are $350-400. You probably got a very good deal sold as a first.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Looks SUPERNICE !!!
    Thanks Frank.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A tiny addition to my Stephen King Collection

Stephen King - Duma Key - Promo Limited Edition Keyring (1 of 5000)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats....
    i have just sold one of the Keyrings together with some other promo stuff

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats....
    i have just sold one of the Keyrings together with some other promo stuff :big grin:
    Thanks Frank.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

*UPDATED*

What I find great about this site is that you learn about books you need and desire and also about books you didn't know even existing. I never expected to learn about a book that I own. MY COPY! In the Current Market Value Thread, Alan (Mr RT) listed some lettered Colorado Kid past sales at Betts. My copy was there. What? I'm supposed to have three colour remarques as well as the double spread pen and ink. I assumed it was just three pages of remarques. I never looked at the back of the book. D'uh.
    Thanks Alan.

And the two remarques I missed! This book is a real Chadbourne Fest!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

John

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow what a gorgeous find, and to have it be a hidden Easter egg WITHIN your own collection? Awesome. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

THose are great Jon! Congrats!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great. Looks teriffic!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    *UPDATED*

What I find great about this site is that you learn about books you need and desire and also about books you didn't know even existing. I never expected to learn about a book that I own. MY COPY! In the Current Market Value Thread, Alan (Mr RT) listed some lettered Colorado Kid past sales at Betts. My copy was there. What? I'm supposed to have three colour remarques as well as the double spread pen and ink. I assumed it was just three pages of remarques. I never looked at the back of the book. D'uh.
    Thanks Alan.
    Very cool story, that’s kind like putting on your winter coat for the first time in the fall and finding $100 bill in the pocket you didn’t realize was there.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't ya just love it when that happens? Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, that avatar of yours really creeps me out for some reason!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Bill
    A Wolf of the Calla by Glen, I like the drawing very much. I don't know why I choose it for my avatar, my personality is the total opposite!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What a supernice surprise !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Revival - UK Limited Edition Collector's Set - 392/500

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely, Jon. Going to remove mine from the shrinkwrap very shortly!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also I received today another Promo Pack, this time one promoting the US Viking Hardback Release of Four Past Midnight and the US Signet Paperback Release of The Dark Half. The pack came in an A4-sized illustrated Double Sleeve Folder which contained 3 posters, a The Dark Half brochure, a Proof Dustjacket for Four Past Midnight and a proof cover for The Dark Half Paperback, promo sheets of the Advertising Campaigns, order forms and copies of the Marketing Plans.

Folder and The Dark Half Brochure

Proof Dustjacket and cover

Order Forms, Advertising Campaign Promo Prints and Posters.

Marketing Plans

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I got a UK promo pack, but it's not as nice as this one.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congratulations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast