Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 165 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received another new proof today. This is the earliest proof (and book) I have in my Stephen King collection. Another Doubleday proof, like Pet Sematary, but much earlier. It's in very nice condition AND a big thank you to Tim (AKC) for this one.

Proof #74 - Stephen King - Carrie - US Uncorrected Advance Proof (White Cover O50)

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, Jon: congratulations!
    Looks like it's in near-mint condition!

sk

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Excellent, Jon: congratulations!
    Looks like it's in near-mint condition!

sk
    Thanks Siep. It is a very nice copy. A little light creasing top right corner of the cover otherwise fine!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! A beauty, Jon.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOM! You got a good deal on that! I seen it listed. I thought they went for way more. Good for you bro
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great new addition!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A big congrats on that one! A fantastic addition and it looks to be in great condition!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Wow! A beauty, Jon.
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    BOOM! You got a good deal on that! I seen it listed. I thought they went for way more. Good for you bro
    Thanks Kris, I agreed that I got a good deal of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Great new addition!
    Thanks Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    A big congrats on that one! A fantastic addition and it looks to be in great condition!
    Thanks Dan.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon. I don't have that one. Just an empty custom case waiting for it. Ha ha. Some day.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Jon! Starting 2016 with a bang. Carrie is another one on my want list! Big Congratulations!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congrats Jon. I don't have that one. Just an empty custom case waiting for it. Ha ha. Some day.
    Thanks Paul. I'm surprised you don't have this one. This copy came with a traycase and a copy of the Publishers letter. There was also a copy of Barry Levin's Biblio Notes saying that there are two separate printings of this advance "Special Edition". One is marked with the code O50 in the gutter margin of page 199, with the book measuring 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches. The other printing has the code P6 (page 199) with the book measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 inches. The text is positioned a little differently on the back cover, and the covers are of a somewhat different paper stock but otherwise the two printings look very much alike. I did not know that - you learn something new everyday. I suppose I may have to look for the P6 proof!

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Wow, Jon! Starting 2016 with a bang. Carrie is another one on my want list! Big Congratulations!
    Thanks Jeff. Yes, 2016 has started off strongly but will tail off soon! I hope you get a Carrie proof soon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John

Thanks John. Love the new avatar.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new addition !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Great new addition !!!
    Thank you Frank.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I guessed it was coming since you left some space right at the beginning of the shelf. It looks really good! As far as the other state of the ARC is concerned, it has been subject of discussion way back in the proofs thread but I think its existence was never confirmed (Gerald will probably prove me wrong).

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I guessed it was coming since you left some space right at the beginning of the shelf. It looks really good! As far as the other state of the ARC is concerned, it has been subject of discussion way back in the proofs thread but I think its existence was never confirmed (Gerald will probably prove me wrong).
    Michaël, you beat me to it! I was going to say that although I have never seen the P6 variant Gerald will probably post a photo of one in a week or two. Still, the O50 will still be the earlier and therefore more desirable state, IMO.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE the newly configured shelves and the new additions, but you do realize that "Faithful" needs to go up in smoke, yes? LOL Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Michael. It seems like one of those rumours that is waiting to be confirmed, like the Twice The Power Proof with Sun Dog. Hopefully, Gerald will post a photo of one soon!

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Michaël, you beat me to it! I was going to say that although I have never seen the P6 variant Gerald will probably post a photo of one in a week or two. Still, the O50 will still be the earlier and therefore more desirable state, IMO.
    Thanks for the info, Bob. I would not be surprised at all if Gerald finds one.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I LOVE the newly configured shelves and the new additions, but you do realize that "Faithful" needs to go up in smoke, yes? LOL Congrats!!!
    Thanks Bill. I agreed with you that the content of Faithful is of no interest to us. But, hey it is a King book so I need it. LOL.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof #75 - 25 to go for my end of year target.

Stephen King / Peter Straub - Black House - US Uncorrected Advance Proof

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I may be the only one, but I have always liked the way The Black House proof looks. It is in complete contrast to the trade edition and the mood of the book which, for some reason, I like. Congrats!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I may be the only one, but I have always liked the way The Black House proof looks. It is in complete contrast to the trade edition and the mood of the book which, for some reason, I like. Congrats!
    Thanks Dan. I like the look of the cover as well. I think it's a generic Random House cover which came in various different colours.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks Dan. I like the look of the cover as well. I think it's a generic Random House cover which came in various different colours.
    It's the only King proof with that style cover, though.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    It's the only King proof with that style cover, though.

John
    It certainly looks very nice on the shelf. I just don't know if I should remove it from the shrink wrap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 165 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast