Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new proof´s
    CONGRATS !!!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys

Hopefully tomorrow, I should be able to post something special that I have to pay a customs charge for and collect from the sorting office. That's if I'm right!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice acquisitions!!! Way to go!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, congrats.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I received some original artwork (2 small oil paintings and 2 pen and ink drawings) for Stephen King books.

First up is an oil painting on board (7" x 10") By Glen Chadbourne that he did for The Monkey short story in The Secretary Of Dreams Volume Two (Page 95).
    The Original Painting

The printed page in the unbound proof

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Very Cool!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congrats!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Two pen and ink drawings by Glen Chadbourne for inset illustrations in the text for the PS Publishing Edition of Carrie 40th Anniversary.

The Black Forest Cuckoo Clock

Two Buckets Of Pig's Blood

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful as always, Jon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tommy, Zelig and Alan.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Those ink and pen drawings from Carrie are very cool additions too Jon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A very small original oil painting on card (5" x 8") by Glen Chadbourne for the endpages of the PS Publishing's 40th Anniversary edition of Carrie.
    The Original Painting

The Endpages

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE drawings, my favorit is the Kuckucksuhr drawing.
    No blood , no rats, only a very detailed drawing of a cuckoo clock .

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Frank, I like that one also. But, I think my favourite is The Monkey.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received this today, but it is not going to be in my collection for long. Most of my Clive Barker and Peter Straub collections have now gone. Only a handful left. The majority of them went to UK collectors but also to US/Switzerland/The Netherlands/Australia. I have now two/three shelves free to fill, so my shelf space issue is temporarily eased. I am solely concentrating on my Stephen King collection at the moment.

Clive Barker - The Midnight Meat Train - The Special Dark Regions Press Deluxe Leather Bound Edition - 33/66

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple of small additions today. Two more US 1sts. A BIG thank you to Simon for hooking me up with the Doctor Sleep 1st.

Stephen King - Doctor Sleep - US 1st/1st HB

Stephen King - Hearts In Atlantis - US 1st/1st HB

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Couple of small additions today. Two more US 1sts. A BIG thank you to Simon for hooking me up with the Doctor Sleep 1st.
    Glad to help!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a packet today containing a few promo items. First up,

Stephen King - Bag Of Bones - Limited Edition Collector's Magazine

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Promo Pack for Stephen King's Paperback release by Signet for The Gunslinger. Housed in a A4 sized folder is a Mini-Poster and an 8-page brochure.

The Folder

The Mini-Poster

The Brochure

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Promo Pack for Stephen King's Paperback release by Signet for The Tommyknockers. Housed in a luminous Green A4 sized folder is a Mini-Poster and an 8-page brochure.

The Folder

The Mini-Poster

The 8-page Brochure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast