Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 165 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Great looking set of Colorado Kid deluxe editions!
    Thanks Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wow, that's great. Congratulations Jon. Sadly my Colorado Kid collection is rather poor. All I have is the paperback and the proof. I didn't even know about that large print hardcover edition.
    Thanks Paul. I will post some close-ups of the Large Print HB.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    so I am missing the PS Unsigned and Artist editions (and I probably do not intend getting them in the future).
    There the only ones I have! between us we have a complete set!
    We should probably amalgamate our collections so we would have complete sets of a lot of titles!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Very handsome, my British friend!!!

I have to agree with you on the BoBD. I too generally prefer the UK DJ's, but not in this instance. For a change the U.S. guys got a better handle on the DJ.
    Thanks Bill. Better US covers that come to mind are also FAB8, Everything's Eventual and the iconic IT.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe these are fairly scarce as a hardback. Before PS released the UK hardback a couple of years later this was the only hardback of The Colorado Kid. Most were sent to libraries, schools etc. so many are in poor shape with library markings. I was lucky to get a new copy on release back in 2005, but if I remember it was not cheap at about $100. I haven't seen a fine copy for sale for ages.

Stephen King - The Colorado Kid - US 1st/1st Large Print HB

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I got a fine copy from Alan (Mr. RT) a couple of years ago and I don't think I've seen any for sale since then. Nice copies are definitely hard to come by!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice! I got a fine copy from Alan (Mr. RT) a couple of years ago and I don't think I've seen any for sale since then. Nice copies are definitely hard to come by!
    Thanks Michael. Looks so much nicer on the shelf than a paperback.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not part of my book collection but had fun playing with these guys yesterday. I should be bringing home two of these in just under three weeks time. They will definitely be my new P&Js for a looooong time, just can't wait!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What breed are these? The spots make them look very exotic.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They are a cross with a domestic cat and an Asian Leopard Cat. They're called Bengal Cats.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Colorado Kid collection Jon !!!
    I only own a PS 3 book lim remarqued set.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful markings on them!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Great Colorado Kid collection Jon !!!
    I only own a PS 3 book lim remarqued set.
    Thanks Frank. Congratulations on the remarqued set. I've seen the Remarques of those sets on The Collector site and I like them very much.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Beautiful markings on them!

John
    Thanks John. Their markings is what attracted me to this breed of cats. I've missed having cats around over the last few months after we lost our two cats of 17 and 18 years old. It will be nice to have cats back in the home. My youngest daughter is asking on almost a daily basis as to when we're going to get some more. We haven't told her yet and it will be a nice surprise for her when they'll arrive.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks Bill.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Danse Macabre - UK Large Format 1st TPB

With The UK 1st HB

Stephen King - Danse Macabre - UK 1993 Re-issue HB

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, just catching up on your recent postings. Love all the new stuff but really, really, really love the lettered Thinner.

Congratulations mate and I want it left to me in your will!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Jon, just catching up on your recent postings. Love all the new stuff but really, really, really love the lettered Thinner.

Thanks Alan. Yes, Thinner is a very very nice book. I think you'll have fight my eldest daughter for my books, she's said on numerous occasions that when I die she wants all my books ( to sell!).

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That Danse Macabre paperback looks pretty sharp!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan. Yes, Thinner is a very very nice book. I think you'll have fight my eldest daughter for my books, she's said on numerous occasions that when I die she wants all my books ( to sell!).
    Just hide Thinner from her, Jon. She'll never notice. Honest!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That Danse Macabre paperback looks pretty sharp!
    Thanks Michael. Apart from a little minor edge wear it is in very nice condition. Unread and perfect uncreased spine.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, just catching up on your recent postingys. Love all the new stuff but really, really, really love the lettered Thinner.

Just hide Thinner from her, Jon. She'll never notice. Honest!
    Okey Dokey.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice books Jon. Congrats. You don't often see that trade paperback in decent condition.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great! Now I'll die before you do. Lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice books Jon. Congrats. You don't often see that trade paperback in decent condition.
    Thanks Paul. I haven't really seen many of them, but I haven't really looked. Just came across this one by chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 165 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast