Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 258 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I want it!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With many thanks to my Brother in law, I have it except for the "Phonograph" box!!! Pretty cool though IMHO!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Am I the last person to figure out King has merchandise on his website for sale? I just got the Constant Reader coffee mug in the mail today. I love it.

http://www.cafepress.com/stephenking
    Never knew about this either! Must.Buy.Merchandise.Now.
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I listed my Bag of Bones press kit on eBay.
    One day left on this auction.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay I won something cool! lol

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

New covers for the Hodder & Stoughton Dark Tower Books:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

They are all paperbacks, though.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are still cool to look at.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

They are some beautiful covers

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, those are nice.

Seriously though, does H&S JUST do King reissues? Not complaining, I wouldn't mind buying those at all (if the shipping wasn't so damn high, lol), I'm just saying.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Wow, those are nice.

Seriously though, does H&S JUST do King reissues? Not complaining, I wouldn't mind buying those at all (if the shipping wasn't so damn high, lol), I'm just saying.
    Nah, H&S has been foing the UK first editions for many years now.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - RARE UK Lisey Tour 2006 Promo items

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item19ccc1709e

Stephen King. KING Etc (Books etc) with ephemera (Too expensive but nice)
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item27b538adc3

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something new for me.
    1991 Stephen King’s Graveyard Advertising A Rat Mobile displays

http://www.ebay.de/itm/330671374658?...84.m1423.l2649

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome! I don't want it for $50+, but it's really cool!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    That is awesome! I don't want it for $50+, but it's really cool!
    Dude, you gotta improve your "disposable income" situation!!!! LOL

J/K Wait til you're an "Old Fart" like the rest of us!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my DER ANSCHLAG promo Poster

(And...unbelievable but true there is MORE promo Stuff for DER ANSCHLAG, the quest beginns)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it 11/22/63?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is it 11/22/63?

Yes

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmmm..... "The Touch" seems like an odd translation for a book titled with a date. What am I missing, Frank?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

'Der Anschlag' means the 'attack' or 'hit' or 'attempt' in this case, Bill. Similar to the Dutch word 'aanslag'. Both in German and in Dutch the word is a homonym and it also means 'touch' in the sense of hitting the keys on a keyboard or the strings of a guitar so I guess that's the translation you found.

But in this case it's the translation for attack/hit/attempt, i.e. the shooting of JFK.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It can also mean assault or attack or an attempt on someone's life.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing what a little decimal point can change...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 258 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast