Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 258 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just love my Mist snow globe. I paid more than I usually would for such an item, but still about half of what they're asking (think I paid around $65 last year). Something about those spiders twirling around...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hahaha I will take a free one. That be about it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky enough to get two from Blockbuster when they first came out. The first Blockbuster I went to said theirs arrived smashed. I went to a second store and was able to get the two (but I had to buy the DVDs) . I sold one set to one of the members here and have kept the second on in its original box.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I was lucky enough to get two from Blockbuster when they first came out. The first Blockbuster I went to said theirs arrived smashed. I went to a second store and was able to get the two (but I had to buy the DVDs) . I sold one set to one of the members here and have kept the second on in its original box.

John
    The apex of pricing and desirability was when Shannon HAD to have one (at any cost), and there were none available.
    We had a great few weeks until an anonymous (Room 217 Caretaker) bastard- infidel ruined it for everyone and simply gave Shannon one.
    Since then the demand went from a 10 to a 3.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Incidentally, there is one on ebay for cheaper:

Mist Snow Globe

Also, have bought stuff from the seller in the past and she was easy to deal with.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING Storm Of The Century one of best ever 1999 PROMO POSTER AD mint
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...E:B:SS:FR:3160

I think that it's interesting to see the covers at the bottom of the poster. I dont remember seeing all of them before : does anyone have them all and could tell what is in each of them?

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have a Mist snow globe...does nothing for me....anyone wanting it for $125 contact me at Betts.
    I've never owned a Mist snow globe. Acting on information from this site (or maybe it was the prior site) I went to my local Blockbuster on the day The Mist DVD was released expecting to buy one and get the snow globe for free. My local store didn't have any and didn't know anything about them. They said something like there was a difference in what privately owned vs. corporate owned stores received. I wanted one at the time but it just wasn't to be. I've had many opportunities to get one since but have never felt the asking price justified the item.

Ahhh, something the great King completist does NOT own!!! I have owned four of these in my time and still have two. Can I ship you one, Bob?? You know, so you don't feel "left out"? I'm here for you, buddy!!! A "King" knows how to make his "subjects" happy!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought three at Blockbuster back in the day. Sold two to members here at my retail cost. Bob, I don't remember you saying anything at the time. My recollection is that a number of members were helping out other members when these were first released.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Any news? Still looking forward to see'em!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah this tease stuff gets old so fast... no offence brother but spill the beans!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi... any ideas what will we find in the upcoming Horror Block.
    This should be something connected to "Carrie"... few weeks ago there was a pic from remake, now we can see a pic from DePalma's film...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Etsy has some weird stuff. Some really cool stuff, but a lot of really weird stuff too.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Related to the message from Jonp's collection as he recently got a promotional display of TBOBD :

It seem that it's often the same story for promotional display. We all give our details to the store, but they never call.

I once saw a french display for the release of UNDER THE DOME. I quite liked it. Some time after, I have noticed that a french collector managed to get one and shared pictures online.
    Here they are :

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. To think of all the retail displays we have missed out on over the years! I had one for the UK Gerald's Game from way back in the day but it never survived the years and the many moves. I don't recall what happened to it.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I posted last night when Bruce and I were going back and forth with Watership Down items in Pride and Joy forum (HE won!).

Here is one of the items I was teasing about in this thread for the past week or two. (I think the best one too).

I present the actual Copper "die" used for every 1st/1st Needful Things book. They use Magnesium these days b/c cheaper, but for large runs in the past they would use Copper. This run wasn't too large that they needed more than one of these so this touched every 1st/1st before going out to all our feverish hands and onto our shelves. Later books would potentially use two of these "dies" b/c even the Copper strength would wear down after a million books are pressed. I believe policy was to destroy these after printing to avoid any fake ones being produced ever. I was able to find someone who worked at Viking for 20 years and they had taken a couple home years ago, so I swooped them up.

I think it's my neatest King item for sure.

Sorry about fingerprints.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

IT HAS MY STAMP OF APPROVAL.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

IT HAS MY STAMP OF APPROVAL.
    Yes! By the way, you got me sooooo good last night with that UK Watership Down item. I thought I had you and showed my fiancé the posts and then when I refreshed, she asked, "well, what is that then?" and I saw your post and started laughing so hard. Did NOT see that coming!

I REALLY wish I could collect the UK version for the books I want, but they are too pricey for me. Ones like Watership Down, Animal Farm, Neuromancer I think and others are twice the US version pricing. Maybe some day though.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

These are kinda cool. I bought one for "Dr. Sleep".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 258 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast