Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 258 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    IMO, Fred Gwynne's acting career peaked in 1961-1963 when he played Muldoon on Car 54, Where Are You? I loved that show and can still sing the theme song word for word from memory. I never liked him much in anything after that. Didn't like him as Herman Munster at all.
    He never had anything nice to say about you either!!! LOL J/K LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one of the super rare limited Stephen-King.de Fanpage promo Trucks.
    The Truck is longer than 30 cm.

Stephen-King.de
    19 years promo Truck

Stephen-King.de
    http://www.stephen-king.de/

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I got one of the super rare limited Stephen-King.de Fanpage promo Trucks.
    The Truck is longer than 30 cm.

Stephen-King.de
    19 years promo Truck

Stephen-King.de
    http://www.stephen-king.de/
    wow... awesome!
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just catching up after up after being absent 2 years. This thread is awesome!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    How was prison?

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    How was prison?
    LOL. Always feels weird being away but gets comfortable after reading familiar people's posts.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Couple more items....Am sure at least a couple other collectors own all these....but this is a set of signed Carrie items...a 1st edition US hardcover, a 1st edition UK hardcover, and a US ARC copy...I bought these years ago as a set from former supercollector Rand Torman. The US ARC copy is inscribed to Stuart...of Stuart Schiff fame.

This may not be new info, but when i saw the inscription referencing being a "friend of channel 10" it got me to thinking. Channel 10 is our local PBS station. As with most of them they have yearly fund raising auctions. That reference, and the overall feel of the inscription makes me wonder if this copy was one that was donated to the auction, to be inscribed to the winning bidders. In 1977 Maine was still kind of getting used to our new Best Selling Author, and I could see him being hit up for something like that.

Anyone know if this was in fact the case?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Ohhhh....interesting. You could call and find out I bet....if some "old timers" are still there.

On a side note, I have a couple "One of a kinds" in hand but am waiting to see if any others exist before I spill my popcorn in the lobby. Truly amazing to me, but no idea if anyone else will agree. Seriously, as I type I cannot even believe I have them.

How's that for a tease?!?!!??

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to seeing them!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick! Spill the popcorn!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Ohhhh....interesting. You could call and find out I bet....if some "old timers" are still there.

On a side note, I have a couple "One of a kinds" in hand but am waiting to see if any others exist before I spill my popcorn in the lobby. Truly amazing to me, but no idea if anyone else will agree. Seriously, as I type I cannot even believe I have them.

Just spill the beans instead of the popcorn
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

John F. Kennedy snsd is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King event is held at South Korean online bookstore "Aladin".

If customers buy some Stephen King books, that bookstore gives a "The Shining" bookmark.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome, but I have never been able to figure out their website

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Me neither. I've had no luck buying any of these books. If someone has cracked the code let us know. I'd like the promo items. Maybe a book or two.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a very good price.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OK.......obviously with my DT name "Room 217 Caretaker" I would love to have this. If someone figures it out, please keep me posted.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah add me to the list too Mr/Mrs Worker Outer wherever you are!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dammit! Already sold! One day I will buy one! And maybe one of those zuni warrior dolls too...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget the Cat's Eye troll.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope someone here won the Crate Beast.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just the page torn from the book:
    Stephen King SIGNED "Bag of Bones" 1st/1st Page

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post

Just spill the beans instead of the popcorn
    I can't yet.

Marsha even offered to help me b/c she had never heard of this. The tease grows!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 258 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast