Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 258 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It appears as if they were told that they weren't supposed to sell online in advance.

They were supposed to wait until May 2 and sell locally.

It does make it more difficult to obtain. That alone will drive the price up considerably.

The whole concept is that people HAVE to visit their local independent bookstore.
    One person has graciously agreed to hold one for me (kind of bending the rules). I'll go to the store and buy the broadside for $12, but I will also (voluntarily) buy at least $50 worth of books from them. I'll read then donate the books.
    There are lots of other day one things that outside of our SK world are also very desirable.
    I encourage everyone (In the USA) to contact your local independent bookstore and see if they are participating. You will still need to go to the store (and hopefully spend more than $12).

Good luck to everyone, if you show up at your nearest participating bookstore upon opening, chances are good you will get one.
    Spend some other money at the store.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Having worked in marketing and advertising I fully recognized what this PROMO item for Independent Bookstores was from the start.
    The goal was to get more people into the Independent Bookstores so they too can survive and provide us our temptations.
    HAVE TO ADMIRE WHEN A MARKETING PLAN COMES TOGETHER whether we like it or not

My advice is to visit and develop relationships with your local independent bookstores !

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A local store I have a relationship with was thrilled when I contacted them and told them about this item and others for Independent Bookstore Day. They thanked me immediately got into action to see about participating. Unfortunately they too found out it was too late.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I don't know if it's the same girl or not, but there are a bunch of these type of things on Etsy for several different books. I kinda like the lightening bolt for the Revival, though!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The others from the same seller, are quite good. This one is... ridiculous !
    I like the warning... "Please be advised these items are extremely gory and they are not a toy."
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Having worked in marketing and advertising I fully recognized what this PROMO item for Independent Bookstores was from the start.
    The goal was to get more people into the Independent Bookstores so they too can survive and provide us our temptations.

My advice is to visit and develop relationships with your local independent bookstores !
    Agree 100% Independent bookstores are very important to authors and retailing of used, new and collectible books!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

Agree 100% Independent bookstores are very important to authors and retailing of used, new and collectible books!
    You know, it's very sad to me that these establishments are endangered. Even my own, son whom I have tried to instill the value of a good book to has shown little appreciation for a good printed work. He just reads it on "Kindle", which is still good that he at least reads, but considering my own collection and enthusiasm I expected more. I don't think he even appreciates the value of my "LOTR/Hobbit" collectibles or even the full set of GoT, signed books he has received. Such a shame. IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I think I've seen it all. Who would have thought of such a thing...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That's crazy!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That thing is fucking creepy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the Pennywise.

If you want to see creepy then look at the Hello Kitty one.

Spoiler:

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I like the Pennywise.

If you want to see creepy then look at the Hello Kitty one.

Spoiler:

That Hello Kitty one would be a great way to wean any kid off of the brand real fast! Wow.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn't it be just the nastiest thing to sneak into your kids room and replace a Teddy with one of these??? "Holy crap my pants, Batman"!!! LOL I have a sick sense of humor I suppose.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post

That Hello Kitty one would be a great way to wean any kid off of the brand real fast! Wow.
    My GF collects Hello Kitty stuff. I offered to buy her one.

I could see she was having problems just looking at it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - REVIVAL
    German promo poster - HEYNE

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I already have all of those, so if it may interest someone here : Haven Syfy press kits 7 screeners DVD promo tshirt reporters notebook postcards

>>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Haven-Syfy-p...E:B:SS:FR:3160

Haven Herald notebook: unused reporter’s notebook, packaged with the Season 4 premiere screener disc.

Haven postcard set, comes in a metal tin with screener disc for the series premiere.

In addition to the t-shirt, notebook and postcards/tin, you get seven screener discs:
    Screener disc: Season 1, episode 1 (rough cut), comes in a metal tin with postcards
    Screener disc: Season 2, episode with Jason Priestley
    Screener disc: Season 3, episodes 1 and 2 (comes with the tshirt)
    Screener disc: Season 3, episode 6 (Halloween 2012 episode)
    Screener disc: Season 4 premiere (came with Haven Herald notebook)
    Screener disc: Season 4 finale (rough cut with temp FX)
    Screener disc: Season 5, episodes 1

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CREEPSHOW Promo Pop up Display 1982 Theater promotional Stephen King Romero
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREEPSHOW-Pr...E:B:SS:FR:3160

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested the Cujo figurines are back up for sale from Homemade Horror:

http://homemadehorror.storenvy.com/c...s/9490285-cujo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 258 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast