Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 258 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yeah me too. If anyone finds a source I'm interested in one. I will do the same for others.
    I just put the ISBN in the google search bar and found a couple of places selling them online. I ordered a couple. Should be easy to find.
    Thanks Bob, I went ahead and ordered one that way.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I am friends with the local bookstore owner who is participating in this Indy day thing. Hopefully he will get some. If he does and I can will let you guys know. I don't collect anymore. Just read now.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    can someone buy one for me? PLEASE?
    +1,

the bookseller i tried you could only select a US address!
    I bought five. Now I have three.

C'est la vie.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I just hope the store isn't so swamped with orders that they cancel everything.
    I tried buying 1000 copies at one site and it was willing to accept my order.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You and others fucked it up. Congratulations.
    I'm guessing you also called them to confirm your order of 1,000.
    It was kind of you to "leave" 500 for the rest of the world.
    Too bad it backfired and fucked everyone.

Country
    Country Flag

Easy there killer.

I didn't process the order. I was just trying to see how many were available.

I am 100% certain that I didn't "fuck(ed) everyone".

Or anyone for that matter.

Country
    Country Flag

In fact I committed to sending one each (assuming I actually receive five) to two of the members here.

So fu..

Spoiler:
    ggetaboutit!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In fact I committed to sending one each (assuming I actually receive five) to two of the members here.

So fu..

Spoiler:
    ggetaboutit!
    Um, that's "Fugediboutit"!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Fucking Non-New Yorkers!!! LOL J/K Easy folks.....
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Easy there killer.

You weren't aware that there are supposed to be 1,500 total for all small/independent bookstores in the USA?

I'm too worked up about a simple $12 broadside, but some things (like people swamping a King event store with calls, emails, cart orders of 1,000 that aren't fulfilled etc.) fuck it up.

I ordered two, hoping that the place might get orders for ~10. Since there are only 1,500 total. The likely scenario is that now that one store has been swamped; each small store will be limited to ~5 each, and it will be a 1 per person first come first serve basis.
    Book Portal just happened to get it up early, and the PTB will now know.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not really sure someone should be told they fucked it up for everyone when we have no evidence to support that theory.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Not really sure someone should be told they fucked it up for everyone when we have no evidence to support that theory.
    There is distinct evidence. The bookstore took a couple of orders from people asking for 1 or 2. The orders were processed and confirmed (although obviously subject to cancellation).
    People then ordered/called for up to 1K copies.
    Boom!
    All orders cancelled. In store purchase only on May 2nd. Must be present to purchase.
    The next predictable is that stores will receive 1-10 copies each.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And we know this process the store has implemented is 100% due to someone adding 1000 copies to an order and not completing it how?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll try to get one but if I can't and someone can get one for me that'd be really kind.

Thanks in advance!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My order has disappeared.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Easy there killer.

You weren't aware that there are supposed to be 1,500 total for all small/independent bookstores in the USA?

I'm too worked up about a simple $12 broadside, but some things (like people swamping a King event store with calls, emails, cart orders of 1,000 that aren't fulfilled etc.) fuck it up.

I ordered two, hoping that the place might get orders for ~10. Since there are only 1,500 total. The likely scenario is that now that one store has been swamped; each small store will be limited to ~5 each, and it will be a 1 per person first come first serve basis.
    Book Portal just happened to get it up early, and the PTB will now know.
    I am aware of the limitation. I am also aware that the orders for products (by stores) were due before February 1st and therefore unlikely to be changed.

I suppose the stores could change the way they sell them. Breaching the contracts of those who already purchased them doesn't seem to be the wisest choice, but we'll see.

I didn't call anyone. I didn't email anyone. I placed items in a shopping cart.

Placing items in a shopping cart can't break the system since their inventory is obviously not tied to the shopping cart in any way. They wouldn't even know what happened unless they log everything and scrutinize the logs.

BTW the store I purchased mine from seems to still have them available. At least they are still taking orders. Also they charged my card, so they didn't take as much offense as you have.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My order was charged too, but still no word on any shipping info...
    I don't see myself driving from Virginia to Montana to pick these up in person.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CARRIE Sissy Spacek HORROR MOVIE SET 4 METAL CARD w/ PUZZLE Stephen King
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/CARRIE-Sissy-...item33a0c71330

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never mind- my Montana placed FK broadsheet order was just cancelled too.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Which website isn't cancelling the orders?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Which website isn't cancelling the orders?
    www.thedarktower.org

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

HA!

I'm pretty sure several of these will appear at ebay.com on the same day. Probably starting at 50 bucks and then going down due to lack of demand. Something similar happened with Doctor Sleep sleepmask.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    HA!

I'm pretty sure several of these will appear at ebay.com on the same day. Probably starting at 50 bucks and then going down due to lack of demand. Something similar happened with Doctor Sleep sleepmask.
    Very different. The mask was a goofy promo item.
    Mr. Mercedes stuff was/is insane (try to buy a flatsigned MM-$500+?).
    Finders Keepers looks to be the same. With only 1,500 and the old fashion way of having to be physically there to purchase (USA only, small bookstores), I'd be surprised one sold below $50 in the near future.
    FAR more demand than supply.

Country
    Country Flag

It appears as if they were told that they weren't supposed to sell online in advance.

They were supposed to wait until May 2 and sell locally.

It does make it more difficult to obtain. That alone will drive the price up considerably.

Traveler zedshead is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I thought I might start a thread to share pictures of promo items not related to 1st or S/L. Here's a few that I have pictures of.

Bag Of Bones Lager:

Firestarter press kit:

'IT' cardboard stand:

I can.t open the pic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 258 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast