Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 258 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Kind of quirky, owners mailing address is clearly shown:
    June 7, 2013 Greater Wilmington Business Journal ~ STEPHEN KING cover

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Such as...?

John
    What immediately comes to mind that seems to be unique are both movie promos:

2 album Radio Station promotional package for Pet Sematary.

Graveyard Shift helping hand (basically a rubber severed hand) in promotional box w/ ad for contest/theatre displays
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I would love to see a photo of that hand :-)

Lilja

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Cool, I want that hand :-)

Lilja

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never seen another...before or since

When I bought it I think I paid about 3-4 hundred for it, the flyer that accompanied it, and my signed (by King) Graveyard Shift poster. Of those the signed poster was the cheaper item.

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I have never seen another...before or since

When I bought it I think I paid about 3-4 hundred for it, the flyer that accompanied it, and my signed (by King) Graveyard Shift poster. Of those the signed poster was the cheaper item.
    It is a rather cool and interesting "Promo" item, but I have no place to display it. I'm "shelved out"!!!! My wife see's to it!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's cool! I have somewhere to display it.

See..the key is you wait till she really wants something and then you subtly renogiate the bookshelf topic.

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

See..the key is you wait till she really wants something and then you subtly renogiate the bookshelf topic.
    LOL LOL Yeah, How long you been married? 33 years here, bud. You kinda get a book on each others "moves". LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOL LOL Yeah, How long you been married? 33 years here, bud. You kinda get a book on each others "moves". LOL LOL
    You're making me consider eternal bachelorhood. LOL

If you rescue me

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, I think you might be missing a promo item from Graveyard Shift ...

Very cool item and I'd love to have it on the living room table :-)

Lilja

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure my roommates wouldn't like me doing that. I have thought of hiding it around the house. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Again, I think you might be missing a promo item from Graveyard Shift ...
    Yes, you are right. Unfortunately I'm not in a situation where I can buy anything right now.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    A biography targeted at grade school libraries. Used copies available at amazon for a penny.
    Age Range: 12 and up
    Hardcover: 96 pages
    Publisher: Lucent Books; 1 edition (March 1, 1999)

Grade 6 Up-Superb biographies of two blockbuster authors. Each book summarizes the writer's work and contributions, offers an overview of his early life and influences, and later chapters show the development of his career. The final section discusses current and future projects. Both authors include inspiring or humorous anecdotes about their subjects that are sure to appeal to this age group. Weaver discusses Grisham's unique contribution to the genre of the legal thriller. Young readers will be able to identify with his early dreams of a baseball career and his struggles in school. Wukovits discusses King's early influences in a brief introduction to the horror genre as it existed at the time the author began to write. He also examines his subject's ability to bridge the gap between horror novels and mainstream fiction. Black-and-white photographs from the film and television adaptations of both men's work enhance both of these compelling biographies. Outstanding selections.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Super quick answer. Thanks Bev!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Super quick answer. Thanks Bev!
    One of the many things I love about this place

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay I just won a Dr Sleep promo sleep mask

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 258 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast