Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: The It remake

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    [Obligatory Lauren Ambrose for adult Bev message.]

It's a fun casting decision to make (bring on the ginger ladies...)
    I love a fiery red head... as long as it's a woman...
    Damn, you had to qualify it. I had the perfect person for you.

Spoiler:

Fiery? Check.
    Red-head? Check.
    Woman? Nope...

That is the exact reason I did I just knew what I would have done reading that...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today Netflix added a movie called "37" where Sophia Lillis, the girl playing Bev, has a part: http://www.netflix.com/title/80115018

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I love the Rhino pic. There's nothing wrong with making a bit of fun at things. Of course the new Pennywise has to look quite different than the previous video/film.
    And the new Pennywise has to look diff to the Indian IT TV 52 part longtime serial Pennywise....
    This Pennywise was awful...

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the sewer pic was a bit goofy because of how it was staged, but I'm really liking the look of the new pennywise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I love the Rhino pic. There's nothing wrong with making a bit of fun at things. Of course the new Pennywise has to look quite different than the previous video/film.
    And the new Pennywise has to look diff to the Indian IT TV 52 part longtime serial Pennywise....
    This Pennywise was awful...
    This is the Indian TV Pennywise

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, that is pretty terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woof!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://collider.com/it-remake-rated-r-sequel-adults/
    It shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise that Andrés Muschietti’s adaptation of Stephen King’s horror novel It will be rated R. There aren’t many King adaptations that turn out PG-13, and the reason is that there’s really no upside. The amount of teenager viewers you could draw in is negated by the fans of the book you’ll lose who know that to do the novel justice, you’ll have to give it an R rating. Also, we know that “R” isn’t necessarily a death knell for a movie, especially if it has a reasonable budget (and no one expects a film based on It to cost the same as a superhero blockbuster).

Steve Weintraub recently spoke to producer Dan Lin at the press day for The LEGO Batman Movie, and Lin confirmed that It, which he’s also producing, is going to be rated R:

DAN LIN: It is a rated-R movie. If you’re going to make a “Rated-R movie”, you have to fully embrace what it is, and you have to embrace the source material. It is a scary clown that’s trying to kill kids. So of course that’s going to be a rated-R movie. The kids are amazing. You very much get a Stand by Me vibe as far as their camaraderie and the way they joke with each other and that they really care for each other. They do have a scary crown that’s taken over the town of Derry, so it’s going to be rated R.

While Lin didn’t go into detail on whether or not this was a “Hard-R”, I think it’s reasonable to expect that this isn’t just going to be a PG-13 movie with a few F-bombs dropped in. It’s going to be scary, it’s probably going to be a little gory, and that’s what everyone expects to see.

Fans of the book also know that the clown terrorizing kids is only half the story. The second half of the book follows the kids as adults, and Lin confirms that their plan is to make a sequel about the adults assuming the first movie is a success.

Check out the video above. It opens September 8th. Look for more from Steve’s interview with Dan Lin soon.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is GREAT news. R rated and confirmed sequel!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The sequel isn't any more confirmed now than it was before. There was always plans to make the adult story...if the movie is successful.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    The sequel isn't any more confirmed now than it was before. There was always plans to make the adult story...if the movie is successful.
    They brought it up. Sorry I got excited
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it'll do very well. Dare I say even better than TDT.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

At this point I'm starting to wonder which movie will have an official trailer first. Their release dates are only about a month apart.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

At this point I'm starting to wonder which movie will have an official trailer first. Their release dates are only about a month apart.
    Theatre website here list movie releases all the way through the end of the year. IT nor TDT is mentioned.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

We'll see TDT trailer first. I expect it to be attached to some big films for major exposure. I can see the first trailer for IT being much closer to the release of the time. So say March for TDT, June for IT.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Theatre website here list movie releases all the way through the end of the year. IT nor TDT is mentioned.

TDT has a release date of July 28. IT has a release date of Sept. 8.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

TDT has a release date of July 28. IT has a release date of Sept. 8.
    Right. I just thought it odd that my theatre didn't list the release dates on their website.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I expect It to do much better than TDT movie. I know TDT has a fan base, but It will appeal to not only King fans but horror fans as well. I really hope it doesn't hold back on the scares. I can't wait for it to be released.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT already has a big appeal, especially in the horror market, as it has terrorized so many people.
    THE DARK TOWER is way less known.

But hopefully they will both be a success !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I expect It to do much better than TDT movie. I know TDT has a fan base, but It will appeal to not only King fans but horror fans as well. I really hope it doesn't hold back on the scares. I can't wait for it to be released.
    By the same token, "The Dark Tower" will appeal to fantasy and science-fiction fans as well.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ES /IT
    German Cinema start 21. September 2017

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    By the same token, "The Dark Tower" will appeal to fantasy and science-fiction fans as well.
    Anything's possible but horror films nowaday seem to be an easier sell than epic fantasy ones. And 'It' has a level of brand recognition that DT does not thanks to the miniseries.

As it is now I think the It remake has a gotten a great deal more fanfare over the DT movie and DT has already had a cover story on Entertainment Weekly whereas with It we've just had a few pics of Pennywise and the kids.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

From Ms. Mod via SKMB: Steve asked me to pass along that he saw a screening of IT today and wanted to let everybody know that they should stop worrying about it as the producers have done a wonderful job with the production.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    From Ms. Mod via SKMB: Steve asked me to pass along that he saw a screening of IT today and wanted to let everybody know that they should stop worrying about it as the producers have done a wonderful job with the production.
    No - I will be the judge.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    No - I will be the judge.

Not too presumptuous!!! LOL

Spoiler:

Figures. You guys win what? Two WS in 90 years and you're all that? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast