Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Book collection: RC65

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Those noir covers are awesome?
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Love the PBO's and The Collector is one of my favorite books. Haven't seen those special editions before. Congratulations.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Twilight Eyes! It's a very nice book and great artwork.
    Congratulations on all the new additions!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

More kick ass additions. I dig the EP copy of Rosemary's Baby and PBO crime novels.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    More kick ass additions. I dig the EP copy of Rosemary's Baby and PBO crime novels.
    Yeah, the signed ROSEMARY'S BABY was a pretty exciting addition to my collection. As far as the PBOs, I have a lot of those, but no photos, unfortunately.

Okay, here's some more:

Lettered edition of Tim Lebbon's BERSERK...traycase is in the form of a car trunk, with taillights that light up when the traycase is opened:

Lettered edition of Simon Clark's SHE LOVES MONSTERS:

Other lettered editions from Necessary Evil Press:

Odds and ends:

Several releases from the short-lived (but impressive in QC) Medusa Press:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those lettered editions look great. Very unique especially the trunk and tail lights one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man that one with that lights up when opened??? THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

fantastic collection!
    great to see !

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, those are truly impressive lettereds!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Yes, Necessary Evil Press did some awfully nice lettereds; Don Koish, the publisher, really went all out on these.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!! Lots of awesome additions since I last was here!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it when a publisher goes out of their way to make their limited/lettered editions truly unique. Fantastic adds.

This book was as unreadable as you might imagine, but the cheese value of it demanded I keep it..."[hip] teenagers commit every sin but hypocrisy" in an apocalyptic setting. Groovy, man.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Superamazing Stuff !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I agree, those lettereds are truly unique and I wish I had all of them! That one book hurts my stomach though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In answer to the question: "What happens when Hip Teenagers take over the world"....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

BAXTER, a book that few of you may have heard of, but one I've had my eye on for some time, so am pretty excited to have this Fine/Fine 1st UK HC (HC only in the UK, pb in the U.S. and retitled HELL HOUND). *For a couple articles on it that might just have you running out to get your own copy, read these (both by same author):

http://toomuchhorrorfiction.blogspot...-1977-hes.html

http://www.tor.com/2014/08/22/summer...ken-greenhall/

More mainstream:

Finally some King:

Too lazy to take a shot of my own copy, but recently received this from CD:

Some new stuff, mostly Centipede Press...

The Herbert RATS trilogy, Centipede Press.* RATS signed by Stephen Jones and artists, all signed by artists w/ facsimile Herbert sig, matching number for the set:

NOSFERATU, Centipede Press, 1 of only 100 copies...Monette's novelization, screenplay, and photo stills:

A couple of Thomas Tryon novels, both Centipede Press, numbered and signed by Tim Curran (HARVEST HOME) and Ramsey Campbell (THE OTHER) and their respective artists.* Poor color on THE OTHER photo...yellow is actually much more vibrant.

FOUR GHOSTS, CD Publications, signed by all authors & numbered:

Three by Ronald Malfi...LITTLE GIRLS is inscribed to me and DECEMBER PARK is, of course, signed/numbered, pub. by CD.* I also recently received (but not pictured) A SHRILL KEENING (DarkFuse).

McCammon's newest one, this edition the signed/limited/slipcased ed.

I think that brings me up-to-date again...for the time being.

Country
    Country Flag

Wowie! Amazing stuff, love the various covers on those, especially Stephen Jones' stuff.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great additions! December Park is a fantastic book.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Great additions! December Park is a fantastic book.
    Good to hear, as it's high on my TBR pile; very much looking forward to this one.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great looking books. Congratulations! I'm a Follett fan, so I certainly like that one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Shadowland" is one of my favorite books by, Straub. Congrats on a very nice haul!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some truly great stuff here again. Love the copy of Nosferatu especially!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for this SUPERNICE new stuff !!!

I don't often post pics of my stuff here as I'm not nearly the King collector that many here are, but I just took pics of these two for a Twitter post @ron_clinton , and given that they're King-related, thought I'd post them here as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast