Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collections: Zaius

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The last of my Joe Hill editions is a cool remarqued limited edition of 20th Century Ghosts. Joe did a special one here for me that comes from the story "You Will Hear The Locusts Sing" which is reminiscent of one of my favorite Kafka stories, The Metamorphosis. A fine remarque by Vinny that I have not see repeated? I love my little bug figure with the skull face as well. Enjoy!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing amazing amazing Remarques. Vinny is an exelent artist.
    For my next parcel i need some books to remarque, donīt know if i buy some of the normal PS Joe Hill books, or again some of the Joe Hill / Stephen King books from Poland.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Amazing amazing amazing Remarques. Vinny is an exelent artist.
    For my next parcel i need some books to remarque, donīt know if i buy some of the normal PS Joe Hill books, or again some of the Joe Hill / Stephen King books from Poland.
    Yeah, Vinny is the best. It was expensive to send them all to England at once, but when I got them back it was well worth it.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Today's addition is part of my Joe Hill collection. Those who have read it will recognize the red Gremlin car in front - the first car I ever owned was an AMC Gremlin, in red! Karma is pretty cool! Vinny did a wonderful remarque, one that I have seen in other editions, but one that is so perfect for the book. A nice low number that matches my Gunpowder book. Enjoy!

I love this remarque!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant Chong remarques you have in the collection Greg - very nice indeed
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No remarques here, just the last of my Joe Hill stuff - a nice #13 limited of The Saved.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a few more non-King related remarques to post then back to the king collection. Here is a fine one by Jill Bauman in my quite excellent CD limited edition of The Passage - can't wait to see what they come up with for The Twelve.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Passage remarque is quite cool Greg (as is the CD edition is which it has been rendered)
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice drawing from Jill Bauman !!!
    Itīs always great to see an other s/l remarqued THE PASSAGE.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty awesome, dude!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I debated back and forth on purchasing the numbered edition, then missed out, but when a remarqued PC one was offered up I jumped in. Another fine CD production of The Exorcist and Legion in one volume. Wonderful remarque and interior work by Keith Minnion.

Country
    Country Flag

I debated back and forth on purchasing the numbered edition, then missed out, but when a remarqued PC one was offered up I jumped in. Another fine CD production of The Exorcist and Legion in one volume. Wonderful remarque and interior work by Keith Minnion.

Nice one Greg - I, too, was fortunate enough to latch a hold of the same deal you did from CD (the remarque is slightly different - and, to be honest, I prefer yours)

We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I really like that Blatty book!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the last of my remarques - it's also my first. When I had this done in the 1990s it was at a book signing, and Mr. Barker was just amazing in the amount of time he spent with each person. I just called it a doodle then, but now I guess it has morphed into the remarque that started it all for me.

Country
    Country Flag

Way cool Greg (and not something you see every day)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Penny, this one is for you, in honor of your very cool Dark Half remarque. No remarque here, just what I consider to be the best of all the checks done for The Regulators. As you can see, the check is made out to "George Stark" (pseudonym for Thad Beaumont) for "protection." How cool is it that I have Stephen King signing under his pseudonym's name, of a check to one of his character's pseudonym? I love this baby!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Penny, this one is for you, in honor of your very cool Dark Half remarque. No remarque here, just what I consider to be the best of all the checks done for The Regulators. As you can see, the check is made out to "George Stark" (pseudonym for Thad Beaumont) for "protection." How cool is it that I have Stephen King signing under his pseudonym's name, of a check to one of his character's pseudonym? I love this baby!

Very, very cool item!!! I am green with envy!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Considering how high this book is on my Want list right now, I am incredibly jealous!!!

Country
    Country Flag

That's a seriously cool association you have there Greg with the Bachman/Stark vibe - very nice indeed !!!
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Cool check!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that is one of the coolest cheques I've seen.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT, for me as DARK HALF/STARK hardcore fan this is of cause the best check !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kinds words. This is a very special one for me. I love the Bachman books, and as we all know, King had originally intended for The Dark Half to be released as Bachman book, but then his cover was blown.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My newest remarques. I hope I won't get hammered after all that "triple remarque" fiasco. These were obtained after much emailing, begging, letter writing, etc. Robert McGinnis's work was so much a part of my youth. His iconic movie poster images for the Bond series were hanging on my bedroom walls in my youth. I love that he was receptive to my request to balance images from the book and from his iconic legacy, most noticeable in his capturing the male fantasy of women. Enjoy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast