Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection :Priest

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Sebastian! Looks great!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Sebastian!!!! A real gem there from the pics. Enjoy the recent acquisition, for now. Two days hence and you'll be on the hunt for the next "I gotta have it" edition!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Now, be sure you have funds left to get me something nice for Xmas!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wonderful! Congratulations! They look very sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Fanastic Sebastian. A very nice book to have. Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Wonderful! Big congratulations, Sebastian.
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Sweet!!
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Congratulations brother... So happy for you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Wonderful, Sebastian! Biggest congratulations!John
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Congrats Sebastian! Looks great!!
    Thanks a lot folks! Really happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice, Sebastian! Are the numbers matching?
    Thanks , but no they are not. After i got 5-Wind matching, i tried to find the others, but my search stopped at a point where multiple buyers bought single issues from grant. so 1-4 are somewhere shattered.
    Selling my books and buying a matching set would generate a crazy overhead (especially shipping and customs really kick in), so i decided to just don't care ;D

#1 is 169
    #2 /#3 are PC copies
    and #4 is 1000something

Gonna swap #4 to a PC once i finde one, but thats all i will do for the numbers ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Congratulations, Sebastian!!!! A real gem there from the pics. Enjoy the recent acquisition, for now. Two days hence and you'll be on the hunt for the next "I gotta have it" edition!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Now, be sure you have funds left to get me something nice for Xmas!!! LOL LOL LOL
    hahaha there is still one left, that should not be so difficult, but actually is - at least in a good condition. After that i will see if it takes more then two days
    find a new goal or not ;D

Spoiler:
    Oh i have a great present for you already prepared!! stay tuned !

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersuperklasee Sebastian !!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, wow, wow! Congratulations, Sebastian!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Congrats, man!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection :Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Awesome! Congrats, man!
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Wow, wow, wow! Congratulations, Sebastian!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supersuperklasee Sebastian !!!
    Thanks guys! Sorry that I did not reply earlier!!

Just came home from my Meeting with jae lee and just have to say that he is a fantastic fellow! Was very blessed that he found his way to Europe and took the chance for a quick chat and some nice add ones. I really have to admit that I'm totally hooked to his style and hope he will join the comic once again.

Beside some signed comics he made me a stunning young Roland in my UK S/L what (as far as I know) makes it the only remarqued 1/200 out there. He still is on a bigger piece for me, but was unfortunately not able to finish it yet , so there is still more to come

If you ever have the chance to meet him, take it! Was a real pleasure!

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great looking Remarque. Coincidently, Peter David is in my town right now at a Comic Con. I'm probably not going, but my wife might take some of my comics to get signed.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks ! That's the hard part when you are in my part of the world

Someday I have to spot robin furth to sign them to - Peter David i was lucky already signed them in NY while a go!

I would go if you have the chance. A handshake out weights every signature

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! That is an absolutely killer remarque!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congrats!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the amazing remarque!!!
    Don´t know that he is/was in europe... :-(

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice remarque and haul of signatures!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very cool! That is an absolutely killer remarque!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very nice. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Nice!

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats for the amazing remarque!!!
    Don´t know that he is/was in europe... :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Very nice remarque and haul of signatures!
    Thanks guys - I just asked him for a young Roland, as this seamed to be the right choice for wind, in a battle scene - I love it !!

Oh yes, Vienna Comic con i Expected that to be Common known - i am sorry in this wasnt!

Country
    Country Flag

And he was super kind, I just brought a couple of comics Saturday and asked if I could bring more-

bring more I'll sign more

Also when I was at his table two boys - the size of the table - came and handed him 2 deadpool comics , and he was so "uhm I did not draw ... A fuck it" and signed them anyway - and the little fellows where happy

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woot! Nice stuff, Sebastian! Love Jae Lee's art, I remember his awesome Submariner stuff from the 90's!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Sebastian on the remarque and signed comics. I think that is the best Jae Lee remarque I've ever seen.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Woot! Nice stuff, Sebastian! Love Jae Lee's art, I remember his awesome Submariner stuff from the 90's!
    thanks man, i really love his style - its fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Congratulations Sebastian on the remarque and signed comics. I think that is the best Jae Lee remarque I've ever seen.
    thank you , that means a lot to me , was unsure what to go for but young roland definitiv was the right choice

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    thanks bro!

Country
    Country Flag

finally got the two back from framing - not sure if i can let one go =(

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    finally got the two back from framing - not sure if i can let one go =(

WOW... they match dude... sick!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice set!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They look great!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast