Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jericho Hill Original Art

Traveler jdub is on a distinguished road

Default Jericho Hill Original Art

Just put up my first piece of Dark Tower original art --- the cover to Jericho Hill #3. I always loved this particular image of Roland so I was happy to pick this up. Feel free to leave any comments, I'm interested to hear people's thoughts about the cover.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryp...p?piece=999649

I have some American Vampire art I've collected over time in my gallery too.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    Just put up my first piece of Dark Tower original art --- the cover to Jericho Hill #3. I always loved this particular image of Roland so I was happy to pick this up. Feel free to leave any comments, I'm interested to hear people's thoughts about the cover.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryp...p?piece=999649

I have some American Vampire art I've collected over time in my gallery too.
    Dude, that art is awesome!!!

I have a rather unique piece from Richard Isanove that I hope you don't mind me sharing.

I also have remarques done by him in my TDT HC comics that you can see in my collection thread.

Very nice piece, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Both are beautiful works of art!! Congrats!!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice acquisition!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BEAUTIFUL work of art !!!

Traveler jdub is on a distinguished road

That's awesome! Isanove is incredible, I haven't found a piece by him for my collection but it's a goal.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    That's awesome! Isanove is incredible, I haven't found a piece by him for my collection but it's a goal.
    If you are interested, and have some bucks, I may be able to give you his email. PM me, I'll look around and see if I still have it. Be advised, he is in Europe (France if I recall) and takes awhile.

Also, since you said you liked him, here's a few others for you to view without slogging through my thread.

I surely do not mean to "Hi-jack" your thread. If these are over the top, I apologize and will cease. Just thought you might enjoy them as I do.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I rather like that one as well. Very very nice. Congrats on owning it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Banned mikka is on a distinguished road

Thanks!

I am trying to catalog everything I have. If I keep it to the 50 or so boxes in the room, it seems more manageable. Once I go through 5 boxes, they go to storage and 5 more come out.

Well, that's been the plan anyways... sometimes I get lost in the nostalgia and nothing gets done!

C'mon... no-one else gonna show us your stash?

John

+ Reply to Thread