Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ChadbourneFan

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool remarque, but yeah, I agree with you. A little disappointing that she doesn't do anything unique for her fans.

Along the Path of the Beam ChadbourneFan is on a distinguished road ChadbourneFan's Avatar

Yeah. Live and learn. You pick up quick where to and not to throw your cash.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChadbourneFan View Post
    Yeah. Live and learn. You pick up quick where to and not to throw your cash.
    It's a great looking remarque by the way.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Cool remarque, but yeah, I agree with you. A little disappointing that she doesn't do anything unique for her fans.
    Well, in her defense I suppose, I have learned that artists are very different. Jill Bauman, is a self proclaimed "Conceptual Artist", which means she reads the source material and comes up with "Concept Art" and sticks to it going forward. Glenn, however is more of an "Illustrator" and draws "Scenes" rather than "concepts". I have learned a heckuva lot dealing with various artists and can safely say that they all have differing styles.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam ChadbourneFan is on a distinguished road ChadbourneFan's Avatar

I think you nailed it perfectly Merlin. I may sound a little harsh and I don't mean to, but it was disappointing. This was my email to her.

Hi Jill,
    That sounds great. Glenn Chadbourne has already drawn a beautiful 2 page remarque and I'm excited to obtain yours also. I was hoping for something a bit elaborate with some color if possible. I'm willing to pay more than 50.00 for the work. My goal is to have a truly unique version of one of my favorite King books. I'll send the book in it's traycase. If you feel like creating a full page or even 2 pages that would be fine with me. I'll pay whatever you require. I loved your art in the book and am very excited to have an original piece inside it. Thanks very much for accepting the commission. I'll send it out today and wait to hear from you.

To her credit, she was a very nice person to deal with. Technically she delivered what she said she would. A remarque with color. However, if I had known this is what I'd be getting I probably wouldn't have bothered. Anyway. Enough whining. It's a nice looking, if uninspired piece of art. I just picked up a copy of the Easton Press Dead Zone and had thought about sending it off to her for a remarque. Even though he had nothing to do with the book, I think I'm going to let Glenn at it!

A "buddy" of mine at work thought he would be funny and delete my posts here. Hope he enjoys "recovering" his laptop. My apologies for the screwed up thread.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you kidding me? That motherfucker should be in the hospital right now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A "buddy" of mine at work thought he would be funny and delete my posts here. Hope he enjoys "recovering" his laptop. My apologies for the screwed up thread.
    I believe I can recover them. I'll try.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tell your friend he is a fucking moron, and can't even properly delete a post. Then change your password to the site and do not check the "Remember me" box when you log in.

Wow. Thanks! Yeah he's a clown at the hospital and thought this would be funny. I set his laptop back to original factory settings when I saw this. He lost everything on it and he's a big time gamer. Oh well. My computer password has now been enabled.

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I think a few host file entries (pointing to 127.0.0.1) are in order on his computer ... this forum for instance. While you are at it, have some fun, use that file to point all his favorite sites to other HORRIBLE sites
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't understand ...what would that do?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

A host file entry for this domain pointed towards 127.0.0.1 will always show a "Page Not Found" error (because it thinks his local machine is the server for that domain).
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    A host file entry for this domain pointed towards 127.0.0.1 will always show a "Page Not Found" error (because it thinks his local machine is the server for that domain).
    Interesting. Way over my head but interesting nonetheless.

UPS man was good to me today!

Why Glenn wasn't chosen as an illustrator for It! mystifies me!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Both of those are great. I really like the one in October Dreams! Congrats.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent!

ChadbourneFan = Glenn Chadbourne?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    Interesting. Way over my head but interesting nonetheless.
    I totally understand the idea, but am clueless when it comes to computers.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Excellent!

ChadbourneFan = Glenn Chadbourne?
    Lol! If I were, I probably wouldnt have bought my art back from you. Came today in great shape btw. Thanks!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, that's good to hear. And if you WERE him and wanted to own all your stuff again, you would be buying up everything.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - love the Pennywise art in the SKU edition, simply beautiful
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Words can not describe...
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Thanks!

Ho Ho Ho!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Ho Ho Ho!!

That is a brilliant piece...just stunning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast