Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Bad Penny

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In which lifetime / space time continuum would this bet occur

Seriously though, being from Sydney, I'm a follower of the NRL rather than rugby union (which I don't really understand)
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I haven't seen a King signed Gift Edition of "IT".....well maybe one.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the FS IT. The artwork is also very nice in this one. Congrats.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You never cease to "Amaze"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I didn't think that bet would fly lol
    I can't see these new pictures you've posted. Sounds cool though.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was just in the right place at the right time, one of my US contacts got two of these little beauties done on the same day (signed) and was willing to allow me the opportunity to acquire one
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hey, it was worth a shot mate - you might have caught me in a moment of weakness

Is anyone else having problems seeing the photos I've uploaded (I switched from Image shack to Photobucket this morning) ????
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, they do not appear in that post (#52)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

A flat signed Gift Edition of Cemetery Dance's 25th Anniversary edition, with art by Amanda (a comic book artist, so I won't call this one a remarque per se)

We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    A flat signed Gift Edition of Cemetery Dance's 25th Anniversary edition, with art by Amanda (a comic book artist, so I won't call this one a remarque per se)

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully you guys can see it now ???
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, guess so, thanks Bill, I must admit I kind of like it too (not quite so much as the next IT remarque I'll be posting though - and I reckon you know which one that might be, maybe??)
    We all float down here!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The last two pics in your post #48 and the fourth pic in #49 show that they've been deleted by Photobucket.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow those pictures are awesome.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hey, it was worth a shot mate - you might have caught me in a moment of weakness

Is anyone else having problems seeing the photos I've uploaded (I switched from Image shack to Photobucket this morning) ????

Yes, if you'd like I'd be willing to let you mail your items to me to be photographed. Then I'll send you the photos and our business will be over. This generous offer applies to everyone.

Spoiler:
    Seriously, now I can see and they are amazing!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, your generosity is only exceeded, marginally, by your magnanimosity and dashing good looks
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The last two pics in your post #48 and the fourth pic in #49 show that they've been deleted by Photobucket.

John
    Thanks John, I'm just having some almost obligatory teething issues with Photobucket I guess
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

This is one of my most prized IT related pieces, won via auction to benefit the Haven Foundation - Cemetary Dance's 25th Anniversary IT Gift Edition remarqued by Alex McVey & Erin Wells

We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful stuff. I love the It editions, absolutely beautiful.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by deadohsky View Post
    Wonderful stuff. I love the It editions, absolutely beautiful.
    Thanks, I'm kind of an IT-O-PHILE (something like that, anyway) hence the preponderance of all things Pennywise (thus far, at any rate)
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's the feeling I was getting looking at your collection lol. I still need to get that 25th anniversary edition, hopefully I'll get it ordered in about a week.

Country
    Country Flag

A must have for any collection IMHO - it's (no pun intended, of course) a great production
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I really love Erin Wells' pencil work. McVey's Pennywise is great as well but from the moment Alan (Mr. Rabbit Trick) claimed that it was his 'spitting image' I can't seem to uncouple the two in my head and I always think of him first when I see that illustration.

I'm looking forward to seeing detailed pics of the rest of your wonderful collection!

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing collection Bad Penny

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amongst the collection I have only a few foreign language editions (a grant total of four)

I posted the German bootleg edition of Nebel (The Mist) earlier on in the thread - the next being the German bootleg limited edition of It (Es)

Amazing... love the Alex MvVey & Erin Wells Remarques....
    and the drawing from Amanda is AMAZING !!!

And of cause.... ES EDITION Phantasia IS beautiful...

Here is the ´NO bootleg Story

Spoiler:
    In 1986 Edition Phantasia published a limited edition of 500 + 30 Roman Nr. Der NEBEL Stephen King's short story The Mist . This was preceded by a closed License Agreement between the German rights holder, Heyne, and Edition Phantasia/Mr. Körber.
    Mr. Körber is the owner of Edition Phantasia he was for a long time the translator for all Stephen King Books.
    Stephen King/management subsequently not recognizes this contract, although a part of the books (50?) where sold. The rest get destroyed.
    In the same year ES Edition Phantasia was published ( It) limited to 250 copies + 30 Roman nr. This book was the Worldfirstedition!!!

After the ´problems´ with NEBEL, the next Stephen King book project from Edition Phantasia was canseled Die Augen des Drachen-Eyes of the Dragon, but the paintings for the book from Johann Peterka are finished. Edition Phantasia decided to publish the 13 paintings as limited signed portfolio. Die Augen Des Drachen Portfolio / Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio German Edition Phantasia signed limited 100.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast