Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reminds me Keyser Soze....

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

So what is this book going to do on the secondary market? Got nuts?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Game of Thrones & A Clash Of Kings George R R Martin Subterranean Press Set goes for $1,200 - $2000

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Got one. Fast fingers were involved.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah.. only 20 copies left so I am guessing those sold out in the first few minutes. Probably had 1000 people trying for those 20 copies. Sorry if you didn't get one

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    A Game of Thrones & A Clash Of Kings George R R Martin Subterranean Press Set goes for $1,200 - $2000
    I think it will probably go for closer to the $1200 than the $2000. I think CoK copies were only selling for around $700 and that was to get GoT I assume. I'm thinking $1200-$1500 maybe? Heck I'd sell my set in a heart beat for $2000! lol

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the issue price???
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    Great. I need to work on my "buy then think" skills...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    $300 I believe

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    If I remember correctly CoK was $295 and GoT was $305. Something like that.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Saw the email 20 minutes after it was sent - they were all gone by then. Not like I could buy another one through subpress though. Since Bill would only allow one copy per address/cc. I bought another book at same time - so not sure about exact cost - but it was right around $300. The lettered wasn't that much more - now that was a "deal"

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am so glad I started a numbered set when I did - even though ASoS is a PC, all the other Sub Press books will match.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that's the price of the Meisha Merlin books.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I will most likely be selling my game of thrones copy - so if anyone Is interested they can certainly pm me. I'm more interested in King and plus I have a honeymoon coming up next week so I could use some extra spending money

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I don't think so - those books are much higher, if you even find them for sale.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I don't think so - those books are much higher, if you even find them for sale.
    You're probably right - I guess I was thinking who could be selling a Sub Press set since the book hasn't come out yet.

And congrats on the marriage!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The MM ACOK is probably the cheapest of all the S/L, but AGOT goes for a couple of thousand on its own.
    I suspect the SP AGOT could hit $1000-1200 since there's a lot of demand.

I'll have an extra set of AGOT and ACOK once they are release, but those won't be up for sale until I have them.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    Great. I need to work on my "buy then think" skills...
    I had a delegate... if I had to rely on my own fingers, odds would've increased dramatically.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Are any of you a fan of Patrick Rothfuss? The Name of the Wind and The Princess and Mr Whiffle? I didn't see a thread for him exclusively.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Are any of you a fan of Patrick Rothfuss? The Name of the Wind and The Princess and Mr Whiffle? I didn't see a thread for him exclusively.
    I am. You should start one

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I, admittedly, do not know squat about this series. However, my son is a huge fan. I have been buying signed copies for him for Christmas the last few years and screwed up and doubled up on "Feast". He needs Vol I and III signed so I am in the market for either with the caveat that you will accept installment payments and the signed "Feast" in any deal. I'm a very honest guy and expect the same honesty in any dealings here. I don't want "favors" I am fully prepared to pay fair market value, I just trust that anyone offering will know what that is, as I have little knowledge of the market for these books.

Having said all that, it would make me really happy to make my son really happy and take one step closer to completing his collection. So I am throwing myself open to anyone that can help, in any way!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I, admittedly, do not know squat about this series. However, my son is a huge fan. I have been buying signed copies for him for Christmas the last few years and screwed up and doubled up on "Feast". He needs Vol I and III signed so I am in the market for either with the caveat that you will accept installment payments and the signed "Feast" in any deal. I'm a very honest guy and expect the same honesty in any dealings here. I don't want "favors" I am fully prepared to pay fair market value, I just trust that anyone offering will know what that is, as I have little knowledge of the market for these books.

Having said all that, it would make me really happy to make my son really happy and take one step closer to completing his collection. So I am throwing myself open to anyone that can help, in any way!!!
    We were able to squeeze in an order for the Subterranean Press signed set GAME OF THRONES:

If that's what you're looking for, PM me and would be glad to work something out. I don't have a first/first available, tho.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, but I try to keep it simple. I am looking for a signed 1/1 of either Vol I or III. I'm probably not going to track him down for a signature, but my son could so I would consider a deal for a 1/1 GoT (Vol I) as I know they are expensive. I'm a real "newbie" in this arena and need my hand held.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

George R. R. Martin
    Bookreading Event at the Harbour-Front-Literaturfestival
    So, 21.06.2015 - 19:00 Uhr
    Congress Centrum Hamburg - CCH (Saal 1

http://www.adticket.de/Harbour-Front...n=harbourfront

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Someday I hope to have a copy of the S/L HC (Sub. Press) of FEVRE DREAM. Unlike most here, I'm not much of a fan of GOT, let alone fantasy in general, but I've always found FEVRE DREAM to be an outstanding horror novel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast