Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had these for over 20 years. Inside they are called NATIONAL 96-377 Did a GOOGLE search an they are called Roaring spring thesis binders and a case of 6 run around $150.00

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I have had these for over 20 years. Inside they are called NATIONAL 96-377 Did a GOOGLE search an they are called Roaring spring thesis binders and a case of 6 run around $150.00

Many thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

HOW SWEET IT IS!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice! Whose signatures are those on the Stand S/L?

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Very, very nice! Whose signatures are those on the Stand S/L?

John
    Part of the cast of the mini-series.

MOVIES ARE MY #1 COLLECTION.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Exceptionally cool, Bruce 8)

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, my man, so great to see you back out of retirement And what a way to do it mate - awesome, awesome post !!!!
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, my Lord!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING !!!

Just in from across the pond.

Got a phone call from my contact My 1/200 is now on the east cost & will be flying my way monday

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

But it really hurt my eyes to see The Stand S/L with those signatures.

Of course, that's your copy. The one that should like 'em is you.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

DOCTOR SLEEP 1/700 #191

PRINT

1/200 SIGNED #182

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You got two!! Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You bastard!!! Congrats!!! You lucky Fuck!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

John
    NOT 2.... 1&1.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    NOT 2.... 1&1.
    Nice scores on the UK signed and facsimile signature limited editions both Bruce (and great to see you here, albeit randomly)
    We all float down here!

Thanks to Shannon filling a few gaps I know have a complete collection of The Pop of King.

Anyone remember this 2002 B.S. story?
    Spoiler:

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Shannon filling a few gaps I know have a complete collection of The Pop of King.
    I didn't know the Chopped host was one of the queer eye guys. And man is that shirt ugly.

Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhh, completesism, thy name be Bruce

Well done mate
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Ahhhh, completesism, thy name be Bruce

Well done mate
    He is quite the amazing, and generous fellow!!! Well done mate!!!

Spoiler:
    You lucky fuck!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on rounding out your collection of the pop of king.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Spoiler:
    IF I HAD IT MADE IN CHINA..... I GUESS I WOULD HIDE IN SHAME ALSO.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

All the calendars are printed in China.
    As a matter of fact, I'd bet that many of the S/L are also printed in China.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    All the calendars are printed in China.
    As a matter of fact, I'd bet that many of the S/L are also printed in China.
    NOT TRUE
    Spoiler:

Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast