Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Wait! Bruce! Dont leave yet! What is below? Who is the artist and is it a stand alone piece or in a book? Is it water color?
    btw Plant very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Wait! Bruce! Dont leave yet! What is below? Who is the artist and is it a stand alone piece or in a book? Is it water color?
    CHECK OUT MY PAGES 46 & 47 POSTS # 1,130, 1,133, 1,140 & 1,156 .17 ONE OF A KIND WATER COLORS BOUND IN A ONE OF A KIND BOOK.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay, he's back! We missed you! lol

NOT REALY BACK... JUST TRYING TO BE POLITE & ANSWERED A QUESTION.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Please come back...
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

NOT REALY BACK... JUST TRYING TO BE POLITE & ANSWERED A QUESTION.
    I can respect that. Bruce is a classy guy and should be treated as such. Me? Go for it, dude. I'll fuck you up!!!! LOL LOL LOL J/K!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anything from the Maltese Falcon? I am always looking for ideas of what is out there. Thank you in advance.
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Anything from the Maltese Falcon? I am always looking for ideas of what is out there. Thank you in advance.
    WRONG THREAD.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    CHECK OUT MY PAGES 46 & 47 POSTS # 1,130, 1,133, 1,140 & 1,156 .17 ONE OF A KIND WATER COLORS BOUND IN A ONE OF A KIND BOOK.
    Thanks. You did an amazing job putting that together. Very very nice.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't wanna be missing unique and rare pics of King items Hopefully, you're back!

UPDATE U.S.A. & U.K. 1st EDITIONS 1988 -2013. (Thanks to Shannon just added 6 U.K. 1st)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bravo!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

What is the edition of The Stand divided in 4 parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    What is the edition of The Stand divided in 4 parts?
    ORIGINAL SCREENPLAYS FOR THE FOUR PART T,V. MOVIE.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Did you have them bound that way, or is that how they came?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE !!!

They are just black clip on script covers with press on letters.
    BEFORE

AFTER

Country
    Country Flag

Thats cool. Certainly makes them look better on the shelf.

My Mood
    Twisted

I like that - very cool

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice way to display manuscripts and the like.
    Christine

Yes & you get to keep their originality.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Bruce. Great UK collection too!

UPDATE U.S.A. & U.K. 1st EDITIONS 1974-1988

1974-2013

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They are just black clip on script covers with press on letters.
    BEFORE

AFTER
    WOW, that is nice!!! Where did you get them? If, you don't mind my asking. I have a signed screenplay of "The Mist" I would love to give that treatment to as well!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast