Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

THANKS...GRANT FOR FILLING THE LAST HOLE IN IN MY U.K. 1st EDITION COLLECTION.

ALSO FOR HELPING PUT THIS SET TOGETHER

AT THE AGE OF 73 I THINK I CAN SEE "THE END OF THE STEPHEN KING COLLECTING TUNNEL".

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a very nice looking copy!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, VERY NICE !!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Congrats!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    AT THE AGE OF 73 I THINK I CAN SEE "THE END OF THE STEPHEN KING COLLECTING TUNNEL".
    What do you have left to get? I didn't think the tunnel had an end.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful copy of Danse Macabre! I can only see the start of the tunnel, let alone the end!
    Jon

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Beautiful copy of Danse Macabre! I can only see the start of the tunnel, let alone the end!
    Jon
    I haven't found the tunnel yet!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What tunnel?

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulation !
    Lets see what comes in the afterlife ;D

For the OLD time collectors it's a

For the rest of you it's
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL! Just sucks the money in, never to be seen again!
    You've got amazing collection btw.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    What do you have left to get? I didn't think the tunnel had an end.
    Any NEW 1st Edition (U.S.A & U.K.)& any NEW S/L Novels.

Just got this 22 year old sealed VHS GEM in the mail today.

GUESS WHAT?
    Spoiler:
    IT'S REMAINDERED

and I did not pay $80 for it!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice score! Glad you didn't pay $80 for it.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, i still try to find it... of cause also UNDER 80$.
    (For a bookreading event)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

your collection is absolutely beautiful!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s really cool! Do you have him mounted on the wall it the closet and sit there reading the book by candle light?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

I'm glade to see that I am not the only one who thinks this 1st edition hardcover (PERMA-BOUND) CREEPSHOW is rare Preferred Books in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. is asking $500.00 for an unsigned copy.

Just curious does anyone else own one or even seen one of these?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe I have seen one before, but do not own one. Awesome collectible, Bruce!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glade to see that I am not the only one who thinks this 1st edition hardcover (PERMA-BOUND) CREEPSHOW is rare Preferred Books in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. is asking $500.00 for an unsigned copy.

Just curious does anyone else own one or even seen one of these?
    Bruce - does the Permabound version differ in anyway to the first? ISBN/CP/etc?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Yes The PERMA-BOUND has it's LOGO printed right on the cover & there is NO edge between the red & the pink (like it is one piece of paper)

also there is no ISBN or pricing on the back cover of the PERMA-BOUND. The copyright page is the same with a 1-9 number line

also the color difference (some one blamed it on the PERMA-BOUNDing but I have seen quit a few PERMA-BOUND books and the color was NEVER affected also the ONLY thing on the spine is CREEPSHOW STEPHEN KING. I think these covers were exclusively made for PERMA-BOUND.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes The PERMA-BOUND has it's LOGO printed right on the cover & there is NO edge between the red & the pink (like it is one piece of paper)
    I would love to have that! How many you think were done?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I have no clue.... but I do feel that the majority of them went to school libraries. My copy is Library marking free & Wrightson signed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no clue.... but I do feel that the majority of them went to school libraries. My copy is Library marking free & Wrightson signed.
    Can I have it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast