Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That Carrie and Thinner look in fantstic condition. Well done pal.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Some great scores there!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Very nice new additions Alan, that Carrie is in amazing condition! Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Wow Alan! That Carries a beaut. Where did you find that???
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Absolutely amazing additions! Love that copy of Carrie!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Fantastic Alan. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Nice, Alan!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    That Carrie and Thinner look in fantstic condition. Well done pal.

Thanks all! Very kind.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this in too. Thanks to Jerome for posting the link here on the forum. Twas a good price and a huge upgrade from the tatty copy I used to own. This one is far from perfect but is approx 50 times better than my previous copy!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alan, But still it's a very nice copy!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

aye, nee bad Laddie, but ye culd try harder...

such as..
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alan, But still it's a very nice copy!

Thanks Jon. It is indeed. Very happy with it

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

such as..

Haha now THAT'S a copy and a half, Simon! Beautiful.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

such as..

Thanks - Did I mention it was signed by Bernie as well?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Go this today too:

Also got the regular trade 1st but Holly's mum is insisting on keeping it for now as a Father's Day gift from Holly as she got me Mr Mercedes last year hehe.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ignore him, Alan, he's been in a tricky mood this week. I'm still Finders Keepers-less. Has yours arrived yet for WHSmith online, Simon?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

such as..

Thanks - Did I mention it was signed by Bernie as well?
    Even better!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ignore him, Alan, he's been in a tricky mood this week. I'm still Finders Keepers-less. Has yours arrived yet for WHSmith online, Simon?

Lol I'm tempted to dig out my S/L COTW now, Jon.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

oh you mean this little box....

one or two copies...

Ok - lets stop now before this gets out of hand (and I'm well and truly beaten...)

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

one or two copies...
    Thumbs and other things rising high in the air for this picture!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

oh you mean this little box....

one or two copies...

Ok - lets stop now before this gets out of hand (and I'm well and truly beaten...)
    Haha I love this forum

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    one or two copies...
    Thumbs and other things rising high in the air for this picture!
    Very nice. I want a box of those! I possibly do have one of those, but the wife's ignoring my messages. I get that all the time!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I right in saying there is no Waterstones variant of this one guys? The coloured page edge type thingie?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I right in saying there is no Waterstones variant of this one guys? The coloured page edge type thingie?
    My wife asked at Waterstones and looked on the shelves today. There was no variant.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah right thanks Jon.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions Alan!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice books Alan !! Congrats

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel the need to chime in on you both. Perhaps I top you both with this gem?

Spoiler:

Dolso special collector edition wooden case 1/1 of "Night Shift" with original art by , Glenn Chadbourne, Signed by Mr. King at the last RBR concert ever!!!

Spoiler:
    Oh, and here is mine, pristine!!!

Alas, finally reduced to crowing in my friends thread!!! LOL Of course, being from the "Colonies" I felt a certain need to "Represent"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I missed all the fun here yesterday. Congratulations on the COTW Alan!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice Alan, CONGRATS !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast