Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Congrats, Alan!!

Thanks bro
    "Bro"? You think you're a bloody American? LOL That's "Brutha" to you, ffs, my friend!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Alan!!

Thanks bro
    "Bro"? You think you're a bloody American? LOL That's "Brutha" to you, ffs, my friend!! LOL
    Hey I've been on holiday to America half a dozen times you know. I practically AM an American lol.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Alan!!

Thanks bro
    Hey I've been on holiday to America half a dozen times you know. I practically AM an American lol.
    And never came to visit me? Oh, you're in the shit now, my brutha!!! LOL LOL From now on should we call you "Home slice"? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Never had the pleasure of knowing you when I visited previously, Bill. Next time I'll be heading for Arizona!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Never had the pleasure of knowing you when I visited previously, Bill. Next time I'll be heading for Arizona!!
    Well, then it's been way too long. You're always welcome in my neck of the desert!!!

BTW, I need your address again. Check your email.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, then it's been way too long. You're always welcome in my neck of the desert!!!

BTW, I need your address again. Check your email.

Bill your last email ended up in my spam folder for some strange reason!

I just replied

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Due to the incredible generosity of our little community - and the joint efforts of 2 of our upstanding members (they don't want to be named so I shall of course respect their wishes) I was sent the following book absolutely free of charge.

Thank you so much, guys. You know who you are and I am totally blown away by this!

This is now my daughter Holly's first signed King book. I have agreed to be caretaker of said book for her until she is 18

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice present for Holly! That's quite some generosity! Congratulations Alan.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alan!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it! Congrats, Alan.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Alan !!!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, congrats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't get a better deal than that! Congrats!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Those book fairies are just amazing. Having experienced their generosity I know how great this community is first hand. Glad to see the love being spread around.

Congratulations Alan.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Very nice present for Holly! That's quite some generosity! Congratulations Alan.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Alan!
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Love it! Congrats, Alan.
    Nice!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats Alan !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Very cool, congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Can't get a better deal than that! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Those book fairies are just amazing. Having experienced their generosity I know how great this community is first hand. Glad to see the love being spread around.

Congratulations Alan.

Thanks everyone. It was indeed an amazing gesture and is now one of our most prized possessions!

Still blown away by it

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally completed my USA Bachman collection:

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

They always look so good all together. Congratulations Alan, well done pal.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally completed my USA Bachman collection:

Big congrats there!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, quite the accomplishment! What collection is complete without the Bachman books??
    Congrats!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alan. An important part of any King collection.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, nice set of Bachman books! Congratulations, Alan!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

very cool - the Rage is particularly nice

Do you have the UK set?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast