Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very nice collection. I am envious of more then a few of your books!
    Thank you very much.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

May i ask what town next to Glasgow? My girlfriend is from Ashgill (next to Hamilton).
    Ha! Small world. I am from and still reside in Coatbridge, just a few miles outside Hamilton. My brother and his family actually live in Hamilton just now.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I bought my copy of the UK IT Special Collectors Edition in 2001 from Grover DeLuca (Best Condition Books) in Atlanta. He's usually got his facts straight and my notes on the book say that there were "only" 50,000 done. So our numbers are all over the place on this, aren't they?
    Carlos, since I got my copy in the year of publication I would be willing to trade with you for a S/L Gunslinger.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Omnibus.

I've always really liked this book. Probably because it contains four of the early novels, which I love. The fact it's signed is also pretty cool.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great. I don't believe there are very many of those signed out there.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection !!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    I bought my copy of the UK IT Special Collectors Edition in 2001 from Grover DeLuca (Best Condition Books) in Atlanta. He's usually got his facts straight and my notes on the book say that there were "only" 50,000 done. So our numbers are all over the place on this, aren't they?
    Carlos, since I got my copy in the year of publication I would be willing to trade with you for a S/L Gunslinger.
    I'll have to get back to you later on that one.

The signed omnibus edition is pretty sweet!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's great. I don't believe there are very many of those signed out there.
    Thanks RF. Yeah, I haven't seen many of these signed.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Awesome collection !!!
    Thank you!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to get back to you later on that one.

The signed omnibus edition is pretty sweet!
    Hahaha. Thanks Bob!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Alan: Andy Richards (COLD TONNAGE U.K. Book dealer) Just listed a DARK DREAMERS one signed by 26 of the 28 for 175.00 GBP ($268.00).

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Alan: Andy Richards (COLD TONNAGE U.K. Book dealer) Just listed a DARK DREAMERS one signed by 26 of the 28 for 175.00 GBP ($268.00).
    Hi, yes I have dealt with Andy a few times over the years. Very courteous and professional to deal with. My copy is #136 and is signed by 26.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default "You Can Call Me Al"

In my collection I have two books inscribed "To Al" (which some people occasionally call me) and although I never actually got Mr. King to personalise them to me specifically, I still think it's pretty cool to have them. I have seen a couple of "Allen's/Allan's" over the years, but never an "Alan", so "Al" will have to do for now.

Nightshift PB inscribed:

The second inscribed book is Desperation, which I have as part of the Deperation/Regulators set with Keep You Up All Night Light and Wizard & Glass promo.

Desperation HB 1st inscribed:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I never saw that package in the stores. I like it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Acquisitions!!! This thread needs music though!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA&ob=av3e
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Chevy Chase!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOL.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOL.

Alan, you need a "Photo Oppurtunity"!!! LOL

And of course, I need a "Role Model"!!! LOL

However, I could call you "Betty" if you prefer????

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Diamonds on the back of my King books?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, from this day forward you shall be Merlin Garfunkel!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, from this day forward you shall be Merlin Garfunkel!
    LOL LOL

You "crack me up" LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Gallery Magazine Inserts

Got a couple of these inserts which are signed(unfortunately not attatched to the magazines:

The Monkey & The Raft

The Monkey:

The Raft:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Great you don't see many of those signed.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, I never saw a picture of that RAFT insert before.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers Guys. Wasn't there another one of these inserts? Can anyone clarify?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast